[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

Guest xopo17

@edensor  @Lusia : thanks for the video and picture
btw, some of my friend said that many fan-girl in Yogyakarta runaway from school to see them, well lets hope their parent will not see them at TV :))

and so mad with a few fans that make Indonesia's name in not good condition coz in Yogyakarta that Kim Hyun Joong got wound in his face . well i am not a fans of Kim hyun Joong but it make sick seeing that and the bad attitude from some of fans who hurted hyun joong's face will make him trauma to come to Indonesia and probably some korea artis affraid to come to Indonesia too. i hope in future some of Indonesia's fans could behave and stay calm when they saw their idol (just act  like a normal human ) !!!!!!  ps : i am indonesia citizen and i dislike n disagree with that kind attitude
this is the prove that KHJ is hidding in minimarket (circle K) after that injury :

credit :ika nix

credit : uploader
actually in Yogyakarta only KHJ got crazy and massive attention from fans (poor him) , the other member are in safe condition  . i doubt that KHJ and other will coming back to Indonesia again. what a shame !
35n52fl.jpg

fancam on barefoot friends shooting at yogya :

credit : PanduSW
UEE 

credit : rizal yahya

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;" yoon si yoon mission is buying wedang ronde's drink :)) (do u like it? and the funny thing is his money is not enough to buy it and so the fans near him help him to translate to seller but the seller is fierce coz fans and yoon si yoon offer the lower price :)) )

credit : ika nix
21o92tj.jpg

credit :  inging

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xopo17

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"
yoon jong shin and UEE

credit : ika nix
kim bum soo and jong shin
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"credit : ika nix

Guest xopo17

yoon si yon is buying Wedang Ronde ( traditional drink that's make warm body coz using ginger as one of material to make this drink ) :D

bi0c963ceaek94m.jpg

biyjf2kciaemimq.jpg

biys0gbcqaemivh.jpg

biywc2dciaa1bo1.jpg

yes , i will be quiet oppa :D 
biyntmocuaejzei.jpg

credit : as tagged on picture

Guest xopo17

941006_445537632200502_1729608908_n.jpg
550330_445222695565329_1703375148_n.jpg

9381_445719855515613_502618919_n.jpg

947116_445537605533838_715987836_n.jpg

THIS WHEN THEY ARE USING "DELMAN" AS VEHICLE . DELMAN IS TRADITIONAL VEHICLE THAT USING HORSE :941302_445537615533837_1063115479_n.jpg

credit : as tagged on picture as a owner

Guest xopo17

barefoot friend's member are already finish their shooting last night and now they are already back to korea , so at morning they should arrive at korea. Bye guys, thanks for filming in Jogja, Indonesia and don't forget to coming back to another island/city at Indonesia in future :)
btw, after Indonesia , the barefoot friend's member and staff will shooting in Sri Lanka on May ( around 25 or 26 or 27 May ) , so congrats Sri Lanka's citizen :)

Guest xopo17

another pic when they shooting in Yogyakarta / Jogjakarta (indonesia) :
this is at Alun-Alun ;
764184321.jpg

764183795.jpg

BJCHiAECMAE9Q-O.jpg:large

BJCHdvfCcAE80Zw.jpg:large

this is at temple :BJB7WFeCUAAMj-4.jpg:large

BJBcH2dCMAAfUak.jpg:large
at bus :BJB5JLwCQAM9JB1.jpg:large

credit : AS TAGGED ON PICTURE AS OWNER

Guest xopo17

at bird market :BJBtGv-CIAAWfJV.jpg:large

JONGSHIN at alun-alun :BJBqUNRCcAAFhUF.jpg:large

This is when They Are Going To Airport to go back to Korea :BJB-9-PCMAAgCKR.jpg:large

764193203.jpg

763920417.jpg

credit : as tagged on picture as owner

Guest xopo17

pwfgt.jpg
CREW OF BAREFOOT FRIEND ARE NOT FORGET TO SHOW THEIR SKILL IN FRONT CAMERA :))c1jlc.jpg

BJA_v6RCQAEQU8f.png:large

CREDIT : AS TAGGED ON PICTURE AS OWNER

Guest xopo17

from all picture in here , it seems that all member and crew are exhausted coz when they did shoooting in Yogyakarta , indonesia that temperature in Yogya is very very very hot at day, i hope they can rest and could shoot in Sri Lanka on May in good condition . :)

Barefoot Friends E02 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me
*cr to dramafever via @adskingofbeer for original version

Barefoot Friends E03 Softsubs
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via @adskingofbeer for original version.

Guest sarinhul

I don't usually watch variety & reality shows but need a break from my drama shows...getting real depressing...so anyways thought I'll try this show...now I can't wait for the next episode...so funny, can't stop laughing. The idols & stars are so down to earth.

Barefoot Friends E04 Softsubs
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via @adskingofbeer for original version.

Archived