[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fave Episode is 4. I love their interaction & KHJ laugh is so contagious. Hope the coming episodes will be more fun too. IDK if it's true but they are saying that the next destination is PI. & it will be tomorrow. but I'm not sure yet as ive said its only hear says so I'll wait for tomorrow.

Guest luvi

ronthasam said: My fave Episode is 4. I love their interaction & KHJ laugh is so contagious. Hope the coming episodes will be more fun too. IDK if it's true but they are saying that the next destination is PI. & it will be tomorrow. but I'm not sure yet as ive said its only hear says so I'll wait for tomorrow.

Watched last week's episode and was laughing from start to end. I hope they will continue filming this show and that the rating will get better. The cast is getting close and they kinda develop their own personas. Even Uee surprises me on the last Ep. Cannot wait today's show hopefully they keep the pace from last week and not getting draggy again like the second and third episode. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Barefoot Friends E05 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via @adskingofbeer for original version.

Guest xopo17

the rating always drop, sighhh. even barefoot below mamamia show . barefoot now in last place for rank of rating
if this continue until next month, then i am affraid barefoot will get canceled by SBS (probably in next 2-3 months)
please korea citizen, watch this show, give this a chance.
i see the sign of it, now they are shooting in seoul. u know low rating = low income , and then they have to match the budget to the low income, if they continue to filming at overseas while their rating is so low, then it will be naive for them to do that since they are not get so many income , so maybe the decide to filming in seoul due to low rating and another reason maybe the team of barefoot want to do market test, seeing the reaction of korea if they started to filming in korea, well i hope the rating will get better when they airing the filming in korea .

i watched ep 5 last night. Hmmm,,,maybe PSY can imitate Gendong dance for his next song ;))

lol for Hyun Joong who carried almost one ton watermelon. I am so touched when he said that he would bring the bill paper to home and live hard without complaining anymore.

Guest luvi

Lee Hyori Makes Kang Ho Dong Scream for Yoo Jae Suk?
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no ... &outlink=1
from: http://www.soompi.com/2013/05/23/lee-hy ... o-jae-suk/

Kang Ho Dong and Lee Hyori, two celebrities known for their ferocity, have recently had a tense battle of the nerves with each other.

Lee Hyori was a guest on the most recent episode of SBS “Barefoot Friends.” Lee Hyori and Kang Ho Dong have not been on a variety program together for almost ten years.

From the start of the filming, Lee Hyori dominated the cast with her strong attitude. Even the big and strong Kang Ho Dong could not win over Lee Hyori’s words. To express his frustration, Kang Ho Dong screamed, “[Yoo] Jae Suk!” which made everyone explode in laughter.

Meanwhile, Lee Hyori and the other “Barefoot Friends” cast members went to visit Yoon Jong Shin‘s home. No one informed Yoon Jong Shin of this visit so him and his family were very surprised.

Yoon Jong Shin’s two daughters Lime and Lao went over to Kang Ho Dong and started to call him “father,” which is reported to have made Kang Ho Dong very happy.

Lee Hyori’s guest appearance will air on May 26.

Saw in another thread that the rating for barefoot friends is 5.4. So happy right now that it climbs back up. Here's hoping for better editing, better script, better mission, better everything for the episodes to come. I really love the cast, they are all charmer in their own way. And gahhhhh!!!, would never have thought how bad YSY in math before watching this show. Hilarious!

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Hyun Joong powers through despite minor injury while catching lobsters on 'Barefoot Friends'
BLOEXM3CUAAh26o.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong suffered a minor cut to his finger while catching lobsters with his bare hands on 'Barefoot Friends'.  On the May 26th broadcast, the 'Barefoot Friends' were whisked off to Yogyakarta, Indonesia where the members were challenged to catch spiny lobsters among the rocky island before the waves reach their peak. Kim Hyun Joong surprised the cast with his fearless spirit by effortlessly climbing and crossing over from rock to rock to catch the lobsters from the waves. Once the actor successfully caught the spiny creatures, Kim Hyun Joong's finger began to bleed, but the actor brushed it off as if it had no effect on him sharing, "I feel good", revealing his love for the waves and mother nature.
Who knew the former 'Flower Boy' was this rugged.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/05/kim-hyun-joong-suffers-a-minor-injury-upon-catching-lobsters-on-barefoot-friends

Barefoot Friends E06 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via @adskingofbeer for original version.

Archived