[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

for those who are fans of Kim Hyun joong and Uee we made a couple's shippers paradise , join us, mostly we talked about BFF and the sweetness of the two during BFF , and the present news here's the link
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022217/official-kimhyunjoonguee-sbs-bare-foot-friends-couple-kim-hyun-joong-and-uie-kim-yoo-jin/p2

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim Hyun Joong joined ‘Barefoot Friends’ because of Kang Ho Dong793292_122496_2422.jpg?w=700

Kim Hyun Joong says the variety show he participated together with Kang Ho Dong ‘Barefoot Friends’ is his last variety show.

In an interview with Korean media, Kim Hyun Joong expressed “I have no intention on participating in another variety show in the future”.

Kim Hyun Joong said that the reason for him to participate on ‘Barefoot Friends’ was because of Kang Ho Dong, he had no intention of participating until the news of Kang Ho Dong’s participation came out. In addition, Kim Hyun Joong expressed that “I learnt a lot from Ho Dong. I will cameo if Hyung calls me to, however I do not want to participate in variety shows as a fixed guest”.

Source : StarHallyu
Photo Credit : Keyeast

Archived