[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

xolemonmeringuexo said:

fenchfries

wrote:

»

@ronthasam

I think it is the staff who arrange their sits now. Coz from the last episode, at the quiz part, Uee and HJ were sitting side by side but then when the camera switch to the kitchen and returned to them, SY was already between them. Maybe I am delusional, but all I can think of is that they are starting to be careful of what they are showing on TV since there's a rumor about them dating (which I also believed). But when you watched the entire episode, you can still see how both of them were side by side everytime.

:)

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Littlezaznangel

seems like they're getting better... lol i liked how they searchrf the bachelor's apartment for something fishy.. especially when they looked really closely at the bed and one of them pretended they had a pair of x-ray vision to see something naughty

Barefoot Friends E25 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer for original version.

@ronthasam let's hope that there will be some moments for HJ-Uee at Ep26.. Btw, at ep25 Ji Won said that the way they are seated at the beginning of the quiz show was not arrange by the production team. That is also the time that HJ & Uee are sitting next to each other at the sofa. :)

I just finished watching the raw ep 26.. and I liked it. Because it had lots of cute moments from my bias, Eun jiwon... hehe
And when he saw those pretty dogs! He was just so happy and squealing his feels for the dogs. Too bad they didn't show him playing with the dogs. :( I was actually wondering if he was stopped from playing with the dogs and was asked to focus on filming.. Because... as I said on twitter, one moment, you could hear him saying "Aww you're really pretty..." and he has no one else to say that to but the dogs, but next cut you'd see him back filming. Normally, when there were dogs in 1N2D, especially Sanggeun, he forgets about filming altogether and just goes on to play with the dogs. So many times he wasn't onscreen simply because he was so absorbed fighting/playing with Sanggeun. They should've let that be with those dogs! I would've loved to see more of those cutie dogs!! 
BWeQQlHCIAA30ha.png

2.jpg Him with his old dog, Tori...It's just magic when you combine Eun Jiwon and dogs because he totally loves them and he enjoys playing with them.. The only time I see him use his aegyo mode to the fullest is when he's with dogs, especially puppies/ small ones.

It's probably because the ep has no subs yet, but Brian scared me a bit in this ep. The aura just seemed different and I he looked like he was annoyed at some parts of the ep. Hopefully, I'm mistaken when I get to see the ep with subs.
Brian calling out to Bada was a really nice surprise.. I really love her! Probably because they're both doing musicals. I understood that part when she said that she just finished her musical and she's so tired and hungry. I've been secretly shipping Bada and EJW ever since her appearance in 20thCHB XD
I really LOL'd at Eun Jiwon and Kang Hodong's continuous comebacks. Kang Hodong trying to feed Jiwon everything he doesn't like and Jiwon trying to retaliate... with pepper & rice hahahahahaha XD Eun Choding and his elementary kid's tastebud forever! :D
The person whom they visited for today's ep.. was really adorable. She kept singing at every moment possible! <3
Eun Jiwon wasn't the main chef in the recent episode but it's cute how he's helping out the others in the background.

class="yiv2415204991post-title" id="yui_3_13_0_rc_1_1_1381815238199_2203" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;"[Tweet Bits] 김현중 BAREFOOT FRIENDS Episode 26 – 2013.10.13

Credit:  https://twitter.com/howlovelylala

• 김현중 #KHJ_BF_EP26 HJ trying to hide her photo behind his hand cuz he thought it could embarrass her. Such a nice man

xifslZS.jpg

• Also when EJW found Soju bottles on the photo, HJ said for her they were soda bottles.
  • 김현중 #KHJ_BF_EP26 At the 'One-Bite-Quiz' corner, Hyun Joong couldn't give a correct answer but his answers're funny
  • his answers are ingeniously 4D.

WLumiWj.jpg

• 김현중 #KHJ_BF_EP26 Hyung lives alone but in comfort. He doesn't have an earnest desire (he was picky ab HJ's cooking)
  • he laughed out after eating HJ's cooking, saying, it was not bad but when ate the tofu, he said it was tasty .   keke.. so HJ stating Brian hyung was tough to satisfy cuz he lived in comfort, didnt have an earnest desire (to eat 'home-food')
  • his joke was totally appropriate. Brian is not like other 'living-alone-celebs', doesn't have a hunger! hehe

lkmXqed.jpg

• 김현중 #KHJ_BF_EP26 Hyun Joong is happy that (he thinks) he is the 3rd most intelligent among 6

NszOL4s.jpg

Guest doanlan

rphere said:

Barefoot Friends E25 Softsubs
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

Barefoot Friends E26 Softsubs
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

@doanlan :

hallo,

eps 26 is now avalaible, or you can check from dramafever via twitter from @ads_eunji for the original version.

hmmm... maybe you can try asiantorrents or indowebster.
here the indowebster link (if you can access it)
http://forum.indowebster.com/showthread.php?t=412385&p=24389951&viewfull=1#post24389951

or just check this thread from the first page :)

Guest doanlan

rphere said: @doanlan :

hallo,

eps 26 is now avalaible, or you can check from dramafever via twitter from @ads_eunji for the original version.

http://forum.indowebster.com/showthread.php?t=412385&p=24389951&viewfull=1#post24389951

doanlan said: rphere said: @doanlan :

hallo,

Archived