[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

Barefoot Friends E21 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer for original version.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've watched the ep. too bad the quiz is not long enough. we need more fun like this. it cracks me up when both hyun joong and jongshin didn't managed to eat the food :)) . plus, with the sound effect, the scene is funny. it reminds me a little bit of 1N2D where tge members are so determined to eat the delicious food!

next ep, the guest is funny but i can't remember his name. i'm anticipating more funny game from the members

That whole rock paper scissors game reminded me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URoQYZm_VCc.. Especially with how Jiwon was supposed to get that bite since Jongshin didn't show his hand.. Jiwon kept insisting they were playing "if you didn't show your hand you lose" (annemesule !?!?!?) rock paper scissors.. which really makes sense. Hahaha he must've been so frustrated. But then again, they all get to eat in the end so it really doesn't matter. 

@shoyunnie I know... like how they tried to stop jiwon from eating that udon. It would've been funnier. That's why I wish they could do episodes where they would build more on their chemistry as a team. Something that would break away the awkwardness. Because I still feel there's a bit of a barrier among the members. It's nice that they started playing that game... but it felt a bit like a feeble attempt... they only did for a short while.. and it was a pity cos at that moment, I saw the members having actual fun! That laugh on Hyun Joong's face when he missed eating that bite! PRECIOUS! and they have to do it more and with bigger things at stake. One factor why I think in that vid, they were messing up bigtime is because they haven't eaten anything yet. They're desperate for something to eat which makes it so funny. Like it's not normal to see celebrities acting that crazy for a bowl of noodles..
I sort of wish they'd go back to their original pitch and make the execution better. It worked so well with Grandpas Over Flowers. but then it's pd na we're talking about.  
I don't know anymore.. I'll just keep watching until jiwon's in it.
the members need to have an MT please.....

@craptelly, yeah... they should have go back with their previous mission. it would be better they do it in korea and more attached with the netizens.. you know netizens love the show that seems so attach to them.

i haven't watch the granpas over flower. but if it comes from pd na, i don't have a doubt about it. he is the pd on the very first project of the human condition. and the show is quite popular too..

i noticed hyunjoong seems a little awkward. i don't know.. his total blank expression and when the members are busy talking about the fermented paste with the guest, he is the only one standing at the back.. sometimes, i thought he is one of the staff there :)) but when they played the game and he missed eating the food, it's so much fun. i love to see that kind of reaction.

i didn't worry about jiwon.. he easily can adapt with the situation. i miss eunhyuk.. :(

It was only in that moment where I saw Hyunjoong have a different reaction to the usual..as far as I have watched anyways. It would really be nice to see all the members actually laughing.. talking to one another naturally...
I miss eunhyuk too. It's about time that he gets back. :(
I just want to see this unity and chemistry and bond with all the members. 

Guest littlesnow

Maybe it's just me but after the first 12 episodes, BF started to go downhill. The food/cooking episodes are a bore! I want to watch variety show, not a cooking show ;___; Oh well. Hopefully they'll go back to doing fun and challenging things.

Guest Littlezaznangel

X_X LOLLL it seems like its another food program next week as well ;)
But i think from the preview it looks like its aiming for who can put more in their mouth [ Kang Ho Dong or the guest ]...

omg...BFF's rating drops again... 8-| ~X(

BFF's fans,please dont get me wrong.i'm an avid fan of BFF(well,obviously bcoz i'm Uee's fan.lol)
but honestly speaking,i'm getting bored with too much ep for one same project.just like this 'homemade food' project.

i tot we will able to see a new project for next ep.but no.they still on dat 'homemade food' project.
those project was fun for the first 3 ep.but it's 4th and soon to be 5th ep of dat food project.
instead of just go to 'cooking master' house and try their foods and then brought the food to a single men/women house,can't they just hv another idea??

like having a cooking competition after they taste the food and try to make the taste to be as same as the original one.and let the guest (single person) decide which food is the best??maybe they could form 2 members to be in 1 group and compete with each other,i think dat would be much interesting to watch rather than just serve it.

i just wonder,hv the pd-nim and BFF's staff really ran out of idea or they just give up and do half heartedly??i really love this show.
and i don't want it to end bcoz of their low ratings. :(( =((

Me too.. I really love this show and also all of the members, but looking at the preview it looks like another home cooking ep again. And I agree that it is kinda tiring already. I am anticipating that they could have a new project but quite disappointed when I watched the preview.
I hope that the staff could think of a refreshing idea and stay away for this project as if it's a cooking show. Their rating dropped this week, I hope that it won't happen on the next episodes.

i have said it previously about the long/dragging episode. this show becomes boring since we had seen this cooking episode for a month. seems like they have nothing to do. they filming, visit to guest's house, eating, a little quiz segment.

bff concept is still not clear. i'm not sure where are this show heading to. even hodong's comeback can't help with this bff critical situation. i'm quite disappointed with this making home cooked meals project. this kinda project supposedly only 1 or 2 episodes. no need for 5 episodes. i hope next week will be the last home cooked meals.

i'm a little bit glad that although the rating has dropped, but it stays in no. 2 position. it is impossible to surpass DWAYG. i'm still supporting bff as i have love the members.

please pd nim, do something about this [-O<

hyunjoong seems so bright in the latest ep. Last week, i just laughed watching him just standing behind when all of the members including eunji and lee hye jung are busy talking about the fermented dishes. he seems lost and at one time i thought he is one of the staff.. and i only can remember his disappointment face when he lost the chance to taste the food and his eating skills. 'mogo-mogo-mani-mogo'  :))

@shoyunnie HyunJoong has this weird personality. Sometimes he stays quiet then laugh nonstop which I find cute for him. Or maybe even the members find this cooking project boring also. I re-watched all the episodes and found out that they are most happy on the MT eps, when they visited the members house. The overseas eps, though it is quite difficult and they are on the stage to know each other, those are still happy memories and worth to be repeated.

@fenchfries, i can't forget his biggest laughter during their trip to indonesia. he's enjoying the games. i love to see that.. and i miss hyunee moments

and yes.. during the MT eps, they are happy and enjoying the project so much since they are visiting the members house. i can watch again the ep and of course the diving eps.

Archived