[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DespicableC

@traciecullen thank you for all the pictures! So I guess they're doing another diving competition aside from the idol diving competition. That's a lot of diving. I wonder what they'll do after diving. I'm glad to see Eun Ji Won is still around, I like him on the show.  

I wish Eun Ji Won is just a regular in Barefoot Friends... Eh but it seems like it's happening unless they extend his stay.. According to his schedule this month, yesterday would be his last Barefoot Friends appearance.. :( And @traciecullen thanks for more pics!!! Kang Ho Dong looks so adorable in the last one! ahahaha 

craptelly

said: I wish Eun Ji Won is just a regular in Barefoot Friends... Eh but it seems like it's happening unless they extend his stay.. According to his schedule this month, yesterday would be his last Barefoot Friends appearance..

:(

And @traciecullen thanks for more pics!!! Kang Ho Dong looks so adorable in the last one! ahahaha 

I am actually liking the past few episodes of Barefoot Friends. That's because they show the honest emotions and reactions without presentations. You see their struggle, their frustrations and their triumph, most of them personal. It's heartwarming. Let's give the show a chance, although they do have to think fast to come up with a definite concept. It's a variety/reality show that is not only here for the laughs. I like that. Will there be another chance for us to see these "always" glamorous stars without make-up, doing every day things and trying to do other stuff they simply do not know anything about? I am not a fan of UEE but I appreciate her actions on this show. She may have been a swimmer when she was younger, so she's not afraid of the water. But she has a fear of heights, and her diving skills leave so much to be desired. You see the bruises on her legs, the redness of her skin when she went body-flop in her dive. We see insights into their ordinary persona, not the "celebrity" persona that we are accustomed to see and read. That is refreshing. I hope this part does not get erased from the show if and when they decide on the final format.

Good luck to the members on the upcoming Master's Diving Competitions. I hope Eun Hyuk, Kim Hyun Joong, Yoon Shi Yoon and Eum Ji Won will win. They have been doing great.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Barefoot Friends Ep 13http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/raw-barefoot-friends-ep-13/

Barefoot Friends E13 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer for original version.

I also liked the past few episodes. I liked how we got to see their struggles but also motivation. When Uee cried, I had to cry too because it was so genuine, she was so happy that her team mates overcame their fears. It was really moving to watch.

I think "Overcoming your fears" is a good concept. I hope they're going to keep it. It gives us a little insight into the psyche of the celebrities and makes them human. Obviously they're going to run out of their personal fears, but often you don't realize that you're afraid of something until you do it, so I think if the PD can come up with more challenges for them, it'll be good. Another idea would be, instead of overcoming fears, improving oneself. Like Uee has a bad memory, so they could all challenge to improve their memories, or Si Yoon is not very strong (physically) so they could all work out etc.

They key point here is to bring out the cast's HUMANITY and their interactions with each other. The earlier episodes were so focused on finishing the tasks and not enough on the bonding of the cast. Clearly they have gotten closer a lot (again, see Uee's crying) but the audience should be able to see it.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Barefoot Friends Ep 14http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/raw-barefoot-friends-ep-14/

Archived