[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to catch a few current episodes of Barefoot Friends recently particularly the one with Hyori.
I though the show had potential and loved Uee.
Not sure why the ratings is low but the show does seemed to be missing something that makes it great.
They need to persevere and try to come up with more great/fun ideas.
Running man had the same problem at the initial stages of the show and look where they are now.

Guest dreamdoll

Seems like there will be more special guests on BFF.
Rumour has it that Infinite, 2PM and sister will be guesting...

Guest Littlezaznangel

hmm this kind of fits in with the title of the show. But in the beginning we saw a few list of things that these celebrities are afraid of. So are we going to be going from list by list and see another side of them.  As well as to truly overcome their fears they will enter a competition that fits in with what they are doing to really get through with?

In Running Man they also had a diving scene with no instructor teaching them on how to dive or not. It was basically who can jump the furthest and the highest. In this episode of Barefoot Friends we have someone guiding these members step by step throughout the whole process.

Barefoot Friends E10 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer for original version.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [ENG] Barefoot Friends Ep 10http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/eng-barefoot-friends-ep-10/

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [ENG] Barefoot Friends Ep 10http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/eng-barefoot-friends-ep-10/

Guest StarXIV

Hello! Been lurking here since I started following this show. :) I find the show enjoyable to watch and I am happy that the casts are slowly warming up to each other. Yey! :)

Anyway, am looking forward for their preparations for their forthcoming competition. First up is a friendly competition with the kids. Wonder though if they'll cave in to the youngsters? Haha! Hmm.. scratch that! Basing on the photos above? Their competitive side are amp up!? Just look at Hyun Joong cheering on UEE?!! :D

Btw thanks for all the photos/updates you all are sharing. :)

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Barefoot Friends Ep 11http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/raw-barefoot-friends-ep-11/

Guest timpa

Dag. UEE got beat by that little girl in swimming. Maybe that's why she's avoided the Idol Swimming Contests lol.

Probably lost all the muscle she had in her upper body and thighs from being a swimmer in high school once she started dieting like crazy and getting skinny a few years ago.

i think that slowly the show is fidning itself, but it still claks a spark.
timpa said: Dag. UEE got beat by that little girl in swimming. Maybe that's why she's avoided the Idol Swimming Contests lol.

Probably lost all the muscle she had in her upper body and thighs from being a swimmer in high school once she started dieting like crazy and getting skinny a few years ago.

Archived