[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

Guest dreamdoll

xopo17

wrote:

»

@dreamdoll

: thanks for the english translation and why on earth KHJ looks so determined to asked about UEE .kekekekke<br />

first he said KHJ: What about UEE?  then YSY answered is : YSY: UEE...I haven't really talked to her much until now..except the greetings.. and then KHJ said again about  UEE on : "KHJ: Then let's play games together after we return to get close to UEE"<br />

KHJ ckckckkckck

:))

<br />

anyway i will meet u on JOJ thread tonight , okay

:D

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my views on the show after watching it yesterday.

It would be an understatement to say that Episode 9 left me with a bittersweet aftertaste... is it just me, or do you guys also find it suspicious that Yoon Se Yoon's confession on his DUI and then Bum Soo's accident were like one episode apart from the other?

I know there have been some comments by Netizens saying Yoon Se Yoon's confession was his easy way out of the show. I want to believe not, as much as I want to believe in the authenticity of Bum Soo's accident (I hope he recovers soon, by the way).

But why is it that part of me feels like they are all feeling a bit down and might be secretly wishing the show gets cancelled so that they don't have to find dignified (and not so dignified, in Se Yoon's case) ways to leave? Am I being overly worried?

With Kang Ho Dong it is more obvious. He's become very transparent in the past episodes. I think some of his feigned stress was real, but not because of Hyori (I actually found her such a welcome presence in the show). I think he is really, really distressed - how can't he not be?

But what I think made the biggest difference for me in this episode was Kim Hyun Joong. This is the first time I see him this detached from the show. He's been the soul of the show so far, but I think the ratings and the overall mood in the cast has finally got to him. He was (and still is) my hope for this show, and the real anchor of it. I wanted to shout "noooo! Fighting, KHJ!!!"

I really hope they either bring in a new MC or change some of the cast members (as much as I like them as individuals). Making a variety show is very challenging, and not for everyone, no matter how talented you may be as an actor or singer.

I will continue watching and supporting the show, but I really hope they find a good way to either finish it with dignity or change it for the better.

Guest rntheatre

It's hard to concentrate and compete if they will just look at the ratings. I understand their feeling of disappointment and it weighs on the cast and crew of this show. Still, concentrating on the low ratings will just hasten the demise of this show. Remember the first forays of runningman? Remember what Jae Suk said about ratings? He said to the PDs not to look at the ratings and concentrate on working hard. Where are they now? I think runningman can still go on for a hundred episodes because of the concepts that they had in the past that I terribly miss (Like 1 vs 7 or guest vs cast). They have plenty of materials to recycle.
Coming back to BF's episodes, it is hard to compete or make a new concept on the already jampacked variety shows in Korea. It takes a toll on the writers to come up with new ideas and games to make the show interesting for the viewers. If I dare compare, the writers/pds of runningman is superior to the barefoot's writers. I don't know the writers of Barefoot's but the writers of Runningman has been there since Xman and Family Outing's days so they may have refined their skill through experience.
As I've said, they need a second MC AND they need to think of a new concept and approach to this show. The first episodes have this clear concept ala survivor/amazing race but it is expensive because they have to film overseas. The episodes in Korea muddled this concept a bit making the viewers confused on what this show is all about(no survey here). So they need to meet, brainstorm on ideas, on what direction they would like to take for the show.
I am sad if somebody's quitting because they are not happy anymore. I am also in the same rut but it is the individuals happiness that is at stake. If you're not happy, you can't perform well and the team's performance is affected too. They need to revitalize this show and I hope they make it. Sincerely.

Barefoot Friends E09 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via @adskingofbeer for original version.

Description to traciecullen's pics

BareFoot Friends ep 10: "Why did we choose to dive? 'Disadvantages overcome Project'

source: https://www.facebook.com/2013SBS.BarefootFriends
BFF debating what sport to choose next:  bungee jumping or scuba diving?
and finally settling on the latter.

FemaleQuixote said: Description to traciecullen's pics

BareFoot Friends ep 10: "Why did we choose to dive? 'Disadvantages overcome Project'

source: https://www.facebook.com/2013SBS.BarefootFriends
BFF debating what sport to choose next:  bungee jumping or scuba diving?
and finally settling on the latter.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Barefoot Friends Ep 10http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/raw-barefoot-friends-ep-10/

more BFF screencaps Ep 10

S4SPwwQ.jpg

Fgq18iV.jpg
whoaaaa

'Water met UEE ', taken to underwater swimming backstroke into' living mermaid '

Yui swimmer hopefuls-down skills.

June 23 broadcast SBS 'Good Sunday - barefoot friends' shortcomings in overcoming project members have decided to dive into the challenge.

The first day I went to the pool to dive from a height of 1m members decided to experience. 5m height 1m depth for diving in the pool, but the increase was much higher in the sense.

Yui swimmers from the diving double for each room to spare on the body relaxed. "I will start nicely," he obtained a perfect posture showed one Yui.

Yui entered the water to swim in the pool went all the way taken to underwater swimming. Backstroke, while also living up to turn on the Little Mermaid was proud look.

sources:
http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/stview.htm?idxno=2013062317152324651
http://news.donga.com/Main/3/all/20130623/56058856/1

Guest xopo17

Rating for 130623 :   (AGB nationwide basis) 

1. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 16.1% (+1.0%)  . congrats !!

-------------------- (Below the level of viewership)..................................... 

2. MBC Real Men 14.6% (-0.2%) 

3. SBS Running Man 12,4% (+1.0%) 

4. KBS2 1 Night 2 Days 11.7 (+0.2%) 

5. KBS2 Mamma Mia  5.7% (+0.3%) 

6. SBS Barefoot Friends of 5.6% (+1.0%)  >> good point atleast there is a increasing point from last week

Archived