[movie 2004] My Love Ssagajy : 100 Days With Mr. Arrogant 내 사랑 싸가

Guest Elee

Kim Jae Won | Ha Ji Won

[Movie 2004] My Love Ssagajy : 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant

100_days_arrogant.jpg

Summary:

Dumped by her boyfriend, high school girl Ha Young (Ha Ji-won) vents her anger by kicking a can on the street. But that aimless kick costs her 3 million won!

Kim Jae-won from blockbuster TV series "Romance" and Ha Ji-won from smash hit TV drama "Da Mo" show off extraordinary comedic flair in "My Love Ssagajy : 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant"!

The can innocent Ha Young kicks accidentally hits Hyun Jun's (Kim Jae-won) luxury car. Hyun Jun charges her 3 million won for repair, but having no money to repay the amount, Ha Young accepts the term to work for Hyun Jun as his slave for 100 days. Having house cleaned up, car washed, Ha Young finds out the repair only costs 10 thousand won! As Hyun Jun comes to Ha Young's home as a home tutor, she is set to revenge her shame on him!

Based on a popular Internet novel, love comedy "My Love Ssagajy : 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant" now comes in a limited edition offering an original soundtrack CD, 6 filmcut cards (1, 2 & 3) and extras like commentary, interview with the production crew, the making of documentary, film trailer, photo gallery and more.

credits to yesasia.com

---------

i just wanted to leave a comment :sweatingbullets: i couldn't find a thread of this movie in the directory, so here, i made one :)

oh yeah. i love this movie ^_^ its definitely cute! Sailor moon!

edit://

my favorite part was sailor moon..i actually thought she wasn't gonna do it! then suddenly she did :lol:

another hilarious part was when she sprayed something in her eyes then she got to go home! that was friggin hilarious!

but the ending? i didn't get it...puahaha. because it seemed like the whole story started all over...but did she make that kid her slave and they fall in luv or what? :unsure:

i recommend this movie all the way!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blissfully_unaware13x

it was a good/cute movie. i liked the bungee jumping scene. weird that the girl is older than the guy in real life cuz in the movie, lol, they played their parts pretty well ^_~

Guest chigurl

i cant believe there was no thread for this....

this is one of the first kmovies i watched

and this movie happens to be one of my favorites too..

i would luv it if Ha Ji-won and Kim Jae-won would work on another project together or have they :unsure:

Guest dDoKbOkGi

This is a cute movie. But Jae-won should have never ... and I do mean never ... done that pool scene. I was not to his advantage. It took up to Great Inheritance to erase that image! :phew:

haha yeah..my friends and I first time we watched it were like "noooooo why!?"(but I still love him haha). I have this movie n watched it 3 times, its really good but after the first time watching it gets kinda...long? My sister thought it was just OK and stopped watching after they kiss cuz she said it was too dragged out. But I think it was cute & funny. I especially like the ending ^^

Guest hana3917

I like this movie... i think it's hilarious and the ending was kinda "what?" i highly recommend this light hearted rom-com.

Guest XTINE__

this movie was so adorable for a romance/comedy.

i loved the part when she was gonna bungee jump, and the other guy was making fun of her, and jaewon defended her by making fun of the other guy's gf. that was freakin hilarious. hahaha.

but jaewon was so sweet. getting her to study and get into college so he can be with her finally. =) sweeeeeeet.

i dont get the ending. soo.. did jiwon find a slave to help her and jaewon... ?? it was kinda weird.

Guest F2TS_fan

this is one of my favorite korean movies.

the other ones were very serious so i was happy to have watched a romantic-comedy.

yeah, the ending was weird....:rolleyes:

my mom loved it too...:D and my FAVORITE part was when she sprayed stuff into her eyes so she could get out of school....HAHA. HILARIOUS!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bellegray

This movie was good until the ending...

i mean i dunno...why would the guy (ha ji won) be doing her laundry/making dinner/and cleaning? I mean..just because she went to that school doesnt mean she's rich all of a sudden. Plus he's rich too..so he wouldnt be doing that (unless shes getting back at him for before)

and I like the idea of how it starts over in the end...except isn't she already with the other guy? It doesnt make sense...

But overall, it was a funny and cute movie ^^

Guest purpleZ

I watched this movie several months ago. I'm a big fan of Ha Ji Won. It's an entertaining movie, but I found the plot too simple and didn't go anywhere. I loved Ji Won's acting. And yeah, the sailor moon thing was very funny! Maybe I need to watch it one more time. :)

Cute movie overall.

• 2 weeks later...

i just watched this movie yesterday~ haha..i LOVEE the sailor moon part..can't believe she did it XD n the part when she sprayed stuff in her eye to get outta school XD!!!

kim Jae won is so cute/hot in this movieee..he's so funny ^^ they look really cute together ^^

this is one of my first k-movie.. at that time i didn't realize this is a k-movie.. i thought it was a j-movie... :sweatingbullets:

cannot believe that the thread is still new.. :blink:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest luckyyou

I finally was able to dl and watch this movie and I thought it was funny and cute. Usually, I end up skipping a lot of parts because parts are boring, but I didn't skip any parts in 100 Days With Mr. Arrogant. Ha Ji Won is so pretty.

Going down memory lane at the mention of Ha Ji-Won. Seems such a long time ago that I watched her drama "Memories in Bali and movie "Love So Divine".

Read the brief summary of the movie, seem like a romantic comedy. Will look out for it.

Archived