SM Entertainment

Guest ginaaax3

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missGiang

omg thank u soo much! i think i might do christina aguleria. srry idk how to spell her name. um.. do u no the name of her song it goes liek gichi gichi ya ya ta ta gichi gichi ya ya hee like that. if n e one knows please tell me!!

LOL It's called Lady Marmalade ^___^ Good luk =DD

thank u!!! omg i lovee u!!! hahah jk =P but u r like the besttttt!!! and for the rhtym test like wat do u do? can u just do waves and start popping or wat?? can u can u help me with the Do Re Mi tthingyy?? idk how to do it. haha i no im stupid. and do u no if u have to have ssang ga pull (eyelids) or not? wat if u dont? would u just like not make it? thank u!

Guest crazii_<33_yu

wheeeeeeeeeeee~ this helped! xD lalala...now i have to start...looking for people to help me with my dancing and er singing.....^_^ i'm not that good..but it seems fun! <3 hope to see you people! =]<3 good luck<3

you know what? i am just going to audition singing too, just for the hell of it. thankyou so much for helping us. by the way, does filipino counts as asian? my friend is filipino, and she's freaking out because they're considered more pacific islander then asian. lastly, what are the common songs they play for the dance audition?

to Kc287: what you're thinking of wearing is like what you wear to a club in korea? maybe not, but it's not exactly student type clothing either. then again, don't listen to me, i am just guessing

Guest babiesy

thank u!!! omg i lovee u!!! hahah jk =P but u r like the besttttt!!! and for the rhtym test like wat do u do? can u just do waves and start popping or wat?? can u can u help me with the Do Re Mi tthingyy?? idk how to do it. haha i no im stupid. and do u no if u have to have ssang ga pull (eyelids) or not? wat if u dont? would u just like not make it? thank u!

why would it matter if you have double eyelids or not?

that would be a stupid reason for them not to accept you if you have talent!

if you have talent, and they want a contract with you, they will pay to make you pretty. just like they will pay to make you famous, becuase you know in the end at least half of the profit you make after your debut goes to them. so don't worry soo much about looks right now, i mean if you're talking about weight, then that's more reasonable.

Guest xyoungwoongx

No matter what you try out for, you can end up being something else right?

Cause i was originally going to try out for singing, cause i want to be a singer but my mom wants me to try out for modeling.

- and if your trying out for modeling, what do they make you do?

3 poses and walk down the aisle?

No matter what you try out for, you can end up being something else right?

Cause i was originally going to try out for singing, cause i want to be a singer but my mom wants me to try out for modeling.

- and if your trying out for modeling, what do they make you do?

3 poses and walk down the aisle?

well, if they like you as a singer, you'll end up all the other things anyways. it's good to audition for all the things you want just in case, but if you get into like singing or acting, you're end up being a model anyways,

Guest K-popMiko

I'm sorry if this has be answered before, but yeah. Is it advised for girls to sing male songs? For an example like something by Wheesung? Oh and do people rap at the auditions?

I'm sorry if this has be answered before, but yeah. Is it advised for girls to sing male songs? For an example like something by Wheesung? Oh and do people rap at the auditions?

i heard people from the official thread say you shouldn't try to sing male songs unless you can pull it off as good as the orginial artists. for the rapping part, well from auditions i saw no one did except for the one TRAX guy. i think you should try because there's probably not a lot of people that's going to do that.

Guest Hitorijime

I know Eunhyuk sorta mixed his up by doing rapping and singing. xD

But do you think it's ok for a male to sing a female song? (I might do one, but for like backup).

man i really really want to sing male songs... but then people told me not to and my dad told me that it will give off a different feeling when a girl sings it because the song was made originally for a guy to sing. -0-;;; but i dunno any good female songs to sing to these days and too many people are doing christina aguilera songs >0<;;; what about that song... without you by mary j. blige? the problem is that i cannot find the instrumental for that song >0<;;; for me, i cannot sing songs that are too high like mariah carey or whitney houston. my voice range is more towards mary j. blige or something lower like fly to the sky. oy... >0<;;;

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest Hitorijime

^Then lower it. You know, I'm sure they don't really mind if you lower a song to fit your range. Just try to stay on tune.

Guest love_virus

oh, thanks so much for answering my question! But I have more... :sweatingbullets: if you audition through email, do you have to include walking clips? I'm 5'7, 170 cm..I hope thats good enough? cuz I know in america models have to be 5'9 5'10. Also I'm a mix of chinese filipino and spanish..but mostly flip..do they consider accepting filipino's??

Guest missGiang

I'm loving this thread! lol I wanted to sing Nan Arayo for some ODDD reason...But my friend was like "Nooo sing a girl song instead!" So I choose a song by Alicia Keys and Lim Jeong Hee ^___^ but would it hurt if I sang Nan Arayo? LOL