[Drama 2013] Dating agency : Cyrano 연애조작단:시라노

Guest jjsweeter0211

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

@nuccas Yeah I saw him and I was like OMGGG !!!First he works with Hong Jong Hyun and now with his buddy Kim Woo Bin ? It's just amazing even though I doubt he will be in other episodes. or maybe he will to take revenge on his bullies ?Anyway, Jo Yoon Woo sure works hard as a young actor. Maybe because I got used to very popular idols playing rookie actors and all, I was shocked to see him having such a minor role in a CF with Song Ji Hyo and some CF pizzas. Like I weirdly thought "why did he play such a small role ? Isn't he an actor ?" Whereas, I'm pretty sure that a lot of supporting actors do that but you don't really notice. Kind of understand how some talented rookie actors must feel when some crappy idol actors take such big role because of their popularity and not acting skills but whatever, out of subject :D

24K's Kisoo covers Ra.D's 'Something Flutters'

24K's Kisoo is showing fans a softer side to the dance group.
Though 24K did have a cute concept for their most recent track "U R So Cute", they've been known to take on hip hop concepts. In a new video posted to ChoEun Entertainment's official YouTube, Kisoo covered Ra.D's "Something Flutters" from the concluded drama 'Dating Agency: Cyrano'.
allkpop.com/article/2013/10/24ks-kisoo-covers-rads-something-flutters

• 4 weeks later...

Gah, I'm pretty sure that nobody is checking here anymore but just wanted to post something I came across yesterday lol.So, Lee Jong Hyuk is doing a musical with Sooyoung's sister, Soo Jin and they did an interview in Sooyoung's entertainment news program, HanBam and people asked him about his kiss scenes with the two sisters. His answer about Sooyoung one made me laugh so hard lol. Especially with his co-stars' reaction ^^
tumblr_mw92frT8eO1r61yvqo4_250.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I watched this drama after watched SooYoung's acting in My Spring Days.It's a good drama to watch with lot of humour & great team in acting.
But i didn't get the OST of this drama,i'm still in search of that.where can i found the OST of this drama.

• 1 month later...
Guest veenary

Yes. i rewatch this drama to cure my heart from My Spring Days.... i want to see uri soo young smile cheerfully... :D

wish i can see a lots of future drama of actress Soo Young!!!

Archived