Quantcast
ricecakee

Which Entertainment is best for foreigners?

@ricecakee
cube entertainment is great. Did you watch kpop star hunt? you can know more about them...
if they're interested in you, they'll reply you at least 2 weeks, but usually like a month 

no i haven't watch kpop star hunt. maybe i should do it.
i like most of the cube bands, but my first choice always was SM. propably because i'm a huge SM fangirl, although i heard they don't treat their trainees good q.q i've read so much informations about SM and it was not only good ones but i still want to go to SM D: i think if you choose one of the big 3 companys it doesn't matter which one because you can be lucky if one of them accept you. does cube have global audition? or do they have english speaking trainees/ foreigners?

@ricecakee
Yea, you should watch kpop star hunt, it's Cube audition and it's held in Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan and Vietnam
In season 1 and season 2 the winner is two beautiful girls in Thailand so I'm pretty sure in this year it will be held in Thailand again ^^

that would be great! but the problem is i live in germany q.q i'm only in thailand during my summer vacation and also not every year because the tickets are really expensive :( i wish when they hold global audition they could also come to europe and not only asia, america, canada or australia. maybe there are talents in other countries/continents too. and i'm note sure if e-mail audition is save, but it is also worth a try.
last year YG was in berlin/germany but during their audition i was in thailand so i couldn't come there and i'm not sure if they ever will come again :(

hope they'll come again but i don't think so. :(

do you know what the companys expect from their trainees if they choose them to debut in a group?
what do you need in order to get chosen for a debut?

ricecakee said: hope they'll come again but i don't think so. :(

do you know what the companys expect from their trainees if they choose them to debut in a group?
what do you need in order to get chosen for a debut?

@OmegaZen you tried SM's global audition? how was it? can you tell me a bit about it?
i don't think that it is bad when you failed, if it is really your dream and you really want it you should practice more and try again. well, the thing with age is quiet unfair because there are also people with an older age which are talentend and tey also can train them and learn a lot! to me it's totally crazy to think that way. why do they think there must be an age limit? T_T
may i ask how old you are?

@ricecakeetry to forget about age limit, It will make you feel better ^^ you're past that age or not, it's doesn't matter...if you have talents they'll choose you@OmegaZenDO NOT give up, and good luck to you, fighting! ^^

ricecakee said: @OmegaZen you tried SM's global audition? how was it? can you tell me a bit about it?
i don't think that it is bad when you failed, if it is really your dream and you really want it you should practice more and try again. well, the thing with age is quiet unfair because there are also people with an older age which are talentend and tey also can train them and learn a lot! to me it's totally crazy to think that way. why do they think there must be an age limit? T_T
may i ask how old you are?

@OmegaZen you said "But us old people have dreams, too... We just took longer to chase them..." and that's true. old people have dreams too and they also want them to become true! i don't think we're old, but the entertainments have other opinions. i also think when they let those kids debut it's not that good because they are too young.. ex. samuel from seventeen, he is born 2002! do they really think he can stand lots of stress and the other things which will hit him when he get's an idol? sometime i can't understand them. it's true that the younger you are, the more they can 'create' you yeah.. we have to accept how it is.

i think JYP and YG are the ones who are most open to older ppl. i guess bom und dara from 2ne1 debuted when they was around 24 or 25, so what's wrong with debut with an old age? and if you still look younger than you are, isn't that an extra point for you? :D

@Lim_jiayi_105 OMG REALLY? i wanted to audition for cube too! do you think they will re-add the link for foreigners again? 

does anyone know if stardom or starship take global trainees? 

@smileym maybe you should ask this question in the forum fo jyp auditions if there is one? i never tried audition for jyp so i don't know what to do sorry. 

@OmegaZen i just saw your post and that you're 26? maybe you can try audition for yg too. i guess they're open for "older" trainees too but i'm not sure. or another ent out of the big 3

Hey i´m german and i wanted to auditon for jyp but if they like me and i can become a trainee how should i go to korea? O.o
a flight to korea is to expensive for me....