Which Entertainment is best for foreigners?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sena26

ok so I'm just going to tell them my parent approved ;)I've already tried to convonce them but they'r still against it  :-S that's why i hope they change their mind if they see a company will train mep.s may i ask how old u r??     do you think it`s to late if i audition only now ? I'm a 95 liner 

Guest hanheeyoung12

@sena26Yeah, try hard to convince your parents, FIGHTING!I think it isn't too late...a lot of kpop star get in their entertainment companies when they're 17-22

i'm sorry for the late reply i have final exams atm and have not much time to check my computer D:
omggg you're all so young. i turn 21 in october ;_; that's why i'm worried about my age and that i'm too old to become a trainee since i heard they are searching for young people with your age.

@hanheeyoung12 yes, i'd like to join e-mail audition since i couldn't make it to the global audition this year. i just have to search for informations about it and i need the application form too. i'm not sure if i should try YG or SM. i guess i'm more in SM because it have all my favorite bands but YG is also good, so is JYP.

@sena26 i think your age is pretty good to become a trainee, look at me. i guess i'm already  too old for them :/
on SM page they say every age is accepted but i'm pretty sure if there is a 95-liner and a 92-liner with the same talent they will judge the younger one because they think they can 'raise them better' but i'm not sure about the whole thing with age.. i've just read that younger people are prefered more than older ones.

Guest hanheeyoung12

@ricecakee
uhm...It's really hard to choose which entertainment is better, so you can try to audition in 3 entertainment at the same time :D

Guest lisayu

@ricecakee

uhm...It's really hard to choose which entertainment is better, so you can try to audition in 3 entertainment at the same time :D

If she get chosen at the same time?

^^...

i think it would be better to audition for all 3 entertainments XD
what do you think about cube entertainment? i heard it's a good company too.

does anyone know how long it will take to get a reply from them if they are interested in you? or whether they ever read their emails?
i guess if they are not interested in you they don't reply back.

Guest lisayu

@ricecakee

1)I think it would be better to

audition for all 3 entertainments:Yeah,,I

think so~

2)what do you think about cube

entertainment? i heard it's a good

company too:I don't know about Cube Ent... 3)does anyone know how long it will

take to get a reply from them if

they are interested in you? 2 weeks to a month.Or

whether they ever read their

emails? :Idk

4)i guess if they are not interested in you they don't reply back: yeah that's true..

Archived