AN CAFE Thread~

Guest Key

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wammie<3

i remember reading in this forum someone got some seats because they were volunteers?

i was wonder if you had to wait in line like the others and did you get good seats?

i am planing to be a volunteer for the next fanimie

and also what do you do as a minor volunteer at the fanime?

Guest NO NAME?

Oh! I'm slow. I just saw the preview of their new PV for "Summer Dive". [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYeWYCtc0Go]

Are they releasing a new single?

The song sounds okay-ish. I still like "Cherry咲く勇気!!"

Guest jaejoongs_babi

Quesiton: Was there ever a photobook or anything of that sort before bou left?

i really miss our bou! so i just wanted to see if they released any!

Guest leelee.

o lol thank goodness x]]

oh and i also heard a rumor (i'm kinda leaning on not believing it) but its this old rumor that takuya is kanon's brother o-o;;

edit: oh yay i guess i topped page 30 ^___^

That would be really weird, but I thought Kanon had a brother who was in the band ラブCan (LoveCan). I'm not exactly sure about this since I read about it a couple of years ago.

Takuya's profile doesn't list any family either. How suspicious~ :lol:

Where has Bou disappeared to? It seems as if he dropped off the face of the earth. O_O

Maybe he's still trying to recruit members for a new band . . . I hope so . . .

Guest NYAPPYMIKU2423

HI. I'm new. I love Miku! here are some pics. I have more, three books full. almost four of them. So, if you ever need any pic of any of AnCafe i have them! 23a78b634a7330_full.jpg54.jpg240aef17541830_full.jpg2434446691_541c151704.jpg thanks. NYAPPY!

hi again here are more. ok. 0ghzuui.jpg4edcebf46dae40_full.jpg14804fea66a7f0_full.jpgPB12.jpg just write me if you need more. NYAPPY!

Guest NO NAME?

152ylw9.jpg

http://www.ancafe-web.com/

Four New Songs and a Tour for AnCafe!

2008-08-31

Ancafe

Popular visual-kei band Ancafe hosted their "ANCAFESTA 08: SUMMER DIVE" show in Yokohama on August 30th, despite dark clouds that threatened to pour heavy rain on the outdoor venue. Thankfully, the weather held for most of the performance, and they had some special news for all their Cafekko that was saved until the very end of the show: they will release a special 4-track single, and go on tour in celebration of their 5th anniversary!

The single, "Ko Akuma USAGI no Koibumi to Machine Gun e.p.", will be released October 29th, and include four tracks. Two versions, a limited press with DVD and a regular pressing, will be made. As for their tour, it will be called "NYAPPY GO AROUND LOVE & GUN", and begin November 15th at Yokohama Bay Hall, ending on January 5th at Tokyo's JCB Hall. Information regarding ticket sales to the general public has not yet been released.

For more details, check out AnCafe's official website. You can also read a special message to all Cafekko from Miku, who is probably still soaking wet after their performance in the heavy rain.

source: MUSIC JAPAN+

Guest yatagarasu

I love Antic Cafe!

I don't mind their new line up at all!

So many people are hating on Yuuki, but he's a good keyboardist!

They're music is a little different now though.

Their photoshoots are so funny!

• 1 month later...
Guest NO NAME?

^ Haha. You're right.

Oh! Thanks for the link to their new PV.

The song didn't really appeal to me though. Maybe the other songs on the upcoming new single will?

os7c7s.jpg

r2jjp4.jpg

1607w4m.jpg

15x2t53.jpg

21mht2v.jpg

25qqe1d.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived