AN CAFE Thread~

Guest Key

Guest Malice_Kaiser

NEW SCANS you guys. Everyone looks SO GOOD, I'm so excited you don't even know! *MAD CONVULSIONS*

Credits go to user 1013374 on LJ (community jrock_scans).

ancafe01nj8.th.jpgancafe02la7.th.jpg

ancafe03hs9.th.jpgancafe04sd5.th.jpg

var03ug0.th.jpgancafe05mf4.th.jpg

I can't believe how hot everyone looks~~~ *_*

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest neon_buildings

holy poooooo!!!! KANON LOOKS SO HOT IN THAT FIRST SCAN WITH TERUKI!!! =DDDD they're all pretty attractive in this photoshoot...

Guest daehanminguk1345

I only know one song by them. "Maple Gunman." He has such a cute voice! (By the way, did Bou leave? Why?! Or am I stupid and lazy?)

Guest xtechnotic

^ Yes Bou has left An Cafe.

Thank you both for those scans!

They look really good in those...

and i'm really in love with how Yuuki looks actually xD

i love his sunglasses :3

EDIT:: THIS BETTER NOT BE YUUKI'S "GIMMICK"! You know, like how KISS had their makeup and no one had seen them until that one time they took it off and it turned out they were all ugly as hell. We could go years without knowing what his face looks like! *gaspshockhorror*

D: i'm hoping it isn't. but he looks good with them xD

but i really wanna see what he looks like ;_____;

/edit

hope this wasn't posted

ac092.jpg

don't they look wonderful? D:

Miku is quite the girl..

HE'S SO PRETTY T__T *steals*

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

takuya looks kinda weird there...i'd prefer him with short hair =]

miku kinda looks lyk ayumi hamasaki gone bad.....=/

kanon looks adorable =] as always =] kinda loooks lyk aoi when i look at it agen

Guest xtechnotic

@murdoc_19_2000: xD takuya looks really cute. :)

@itsf0'y0'mynd: yeah, he does look better with shorter hair though. i like his brownish hair better too.

xD kanon always reminds me of aoi. it's the lip ring.. ^^ :D (same with reminding me of miyavi D: )

Guest BootyFulMeh

oooo..thanks for the scan even though im pretty late on it....and happy belated birthday to kanon.....

Guest murdoc_19_2000

but guys, recently Miku has taken :huh: out his lip rings :( he looks more attractive with those lip rings :mellow:

have u seen new scans from Neo Genesis vol 15 ? xD Takuya is super duper cute xDDDDD

Guest neon_buildings

^ eh? isn't that the same mag with vampire uru? lol. i dont think i've seen it yet... *searches*

Guest Malice_Kaiser

but guys, recently Miku has taken :huh: out his lip rings :( he looks more attractive with those lip rings :mellow:

have u seen new scans from Neo Genesis vol 15 ? xD Takuya is super duper cute xDDDDD

Yes, I liked Miku's snakebite piercings too! I miss them. T__T;

And yeah, I saw those scans. Takuya is seriously super freaking cute, it's crazy. :blush:

Guest neon_buildings

so, has anyone watched the hibiya on the o new sekai (bou's last live) dvd? =]]] miku looks unusually pretty to me for some reason... kanon's hot as usual. haha. but it's so sad when they're crying... ='[[[[

oh yeah, and an cafe's going to be in korea. o_o and miku posted some korean in his blog. o_o so does that mean he knows some korean?

Guest Justalilodreamer

my friend told me that there are two girls and two guys in AN CAFE and although i dont know much about them i was quite positive they are all guys but she seemed like such a big fan so i believed her -___-;; well turns out i was right

Guest xtechnotic

>///////<!

Takuya is the cutest thing ever..

he looks like a little puppy in that picture to me o__o;

he looks more attractive with those lip rings

D: yeah.. he does. i loved those things xD

Guest daehanminguk1345

I think the new members are cute! I'll admit that at first I didn't think they really fit in >< but now I think they do! (Please don't be mad!)

Guest ninasaurus

Takuya is insanely adorable

his cute face really stands out

whenever I see a group pic

I'm always "awww look at Takuya how cute!"

lol xD

Guest neon_buildings

have you guys heard about the new track coming out on their new single? kanon made it, and it's supposed to be, as teruki says, "violent and heavy" I'M REALLY EXCITED!!! eee... kanon likes heavy visual kei, or at least thats what i've heard... =DDD i can't wait for the other tracks too. gahhhh... SO EXCITED.

Archived