• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chigusa707

what if kanon were in gazette?

oh dear god...

for fanservice...

kanon would lick uruha's thighs...

o_o

AHAHAHA.. Its 3am here and I was real sleepy before I read your post. I got the picture in my head and cant seem to earse it. Kanon+Uruha. :ph34r:

i met an cafe at akon >___<. so far i think it was the highlight of my life!!! my friends and i stayed up the entire night so we could line up at 4 am. people started cutting us after a while, but everyone there was so nice, they let us go in before them >__<!!! we were almost first in line for the autographing too because of a friendly mommy >__<

there wasn't a concert, but the Q and A was really cute and miku waved back to everyone a lot. they were all very humble and super nice to all the fans. at one point, i was so happy i was smiling really strangely like a big retard looking at miku and miku looked at me and smiled in the same way. i wasn't sure if he was looking at me so i stopped smiling and just stared at him...so he leaned forward and waved to me. it hit me so hard i jumped in my seat and waved back, and miku smiled and nodded to me. >___< im so happy.

at the autograph signing my friend talked to miku...about yuki XD

friend: sore wa...yuki des! *points to little baby thing on magnya carta cd*

miku: yuki-chan?

friend: hai!

miku: *scribbles arrow*...yuki...

me and teruki. it took really long for the camera to work...so teruki and i were stuck in that awkward position for a long time...it was wonderful

my friend and miku

kanon looks really good in all the pictures <3

i hope they come back for a concert some time soon. an cafe fans are all really nice <3

You cant imagine how incredibly jealous Iam right now. T.T

Guest miranduh

!!!! omg...i think that was yuka. i met her in line for the Q and A and she was practicing how to say "may i kiss you on the cheek" in japanese. she had it on a little note card. it was really cute but i didnt think teruki would let her. she really deserved it though. yuka was first in line, she hand made them all teddy bears, and she brought teruki an apple XD

wahhh im so happy for her. teruki is so nice >__<!

how awesomely cute!! :blush: it sounds awesome how all the fans are totally nice haha, maybe ancafe is all cutesy so all their fans are too haha :ph34r:

anyway Yuka totally deserves it when she made handmade teddy bears! adorable.

"it took really long for the camera to work...so teruki and i were stuck in that awkward position for a long time...it was wonderful"

LOL XD

thanks for posting, i love that last picture, their poses are just utterly adorable.

Guest neon_buildings

omg! thanks so much for the picsss!

do you have any more pics of kanon???

:D

yes...i'm a greedy little person. =]

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Eek, Takuya is way too cute >_< Teruki and Miku are looking good XD

I'm interested by this Yuuki, I'd like to see his face properly. Damn sunglasses :mellow:

Guest neon_buildings

takuya seriously looks like...17-18ish...

kanon's b-day is coming up in less than a month! mark your calenders for july 5th. lol.

Guest miranduh

yeah takuya looks so young ahhaa

i think yuuki looks good even with the sunnies on :) i think his face structure is nice on average yup! :)

i love the new picture! purple!

at first i was like where's bou? then i remembered! -o-;; i was looking at old pictures before haha

Guest OBSCURE Sin

i think yuuki looks good even with the sunnies on :) i think his face structure is nice on average yup! :)

that's what I thought. He has a nice jawline.

Guest neon_buildings

that's what I thought. He has a nice jawline.

not as good as miyavi's! :D but it is pretty nice.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

^ um, well, no. Obviously not. But this doesnt have anything to do with Miyavi :mellow:

I want them to hurry up and release a new PV so we can see Taku and Yuuki in action.

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

^ um, well, no. Obviously not. But this doesnt have anything to do with Miyavi :mellow:

I want them to hurry up and release a new PV so we can see Taku and Yuuki in action.

^i thynk she was juss comparing the two since miyavi has a nyce jawline~

yea i wanna see the new the sing nd PV i await for TWO PV'S the GazettE's Chizuru PV nd An Cafe's new one...wait wahts the single name agen?

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I love the new picture of them! They all look ridiculously hot. And I'm sooo impacient to see Yuuki and Takuya at a live or in a video or something! I'm just hoping Yuuki has the personality to go with that look, y'know? ^^ Takuya looks really shy to me, but who knows? He looks so much like Miku in the new photo (though before I still think he looked a lot like Takanori Nishikawa).

it's like Yuuki has sunglasses glued onto him or something o_o

Aaaagh, Yuuki, we want to see your eeeeeyes~~~! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

takuya seriously looks like...17-18ish...

I'm pretty sure Takuya is only 17 right now. ^^

Guest buuberry

haha takuya 17? i heard he was 19! oh wells. im not really a fan of the two new members. i miss bou~! :unsure:

anyone wants hevn april 2006 and jan 2007 scans? it comes with an audio cd as well.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

haha takuya 17? i heard he was 19! oh wells. im not really a fan of the two new members. i miss bou~! :unsure:

Is he 19? I'm doubting myself now! :crazy: Now I'm questioning everything I've ever known. D= I will make it a point to find out which is right.

(Don't kill me if I'm wrong T__T;; )

Archived