[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest nistymaj

I agree with @ lyaarisa. I really enjoy your conversation guys - healthy and playful banter and many comments usually cracks me up  =))   So if we are to called heiresses how abt the men who will wander in this thread. Its awkward to call them heirs. How abt heirlooms as we really treasure males? ;) =))

doesn't care who'll be Minho partner in this drama,all the original links from south korea only said the 3 of them join HEIRS,just support Minho & the drama. many page that base from korean drama will end as trolls page,like city hunter page,it end as MinSun shippers page. If that's not related to the drama,please mention them 1 by 1,also shares about other casts & the whole team. They's spread wars against another trolls. Hope this won't happen in this thread.

Just to add to that I'm a very open-minded person towards everyone' personal couple shipping preference... I don't intend to fight with any shipping war but I'm not gonna lie I won't put up with bashing of my own couple ship otherwise, I will SAY something but I'm pretty sure everyone can respectful of each other, in interacting and in couple shipping. I will also be responsible if I do anything wrong so please do tell me if I do and explain clearly so I understand what I did wrong I don't like being falsely accused  Hope we can keep things fair and that we help each other and not fight and just talk it out :)

Guest wisteria7

From what I understand about soompi rules..Couple shipping belongs in the couple shipper's thread. There shouldn't be any fighting over who belongs with who. Min ho is Min ho-not minshin,minmin or minsun. The same applies to Park Shin Hye and Yong Wa and the rest of the cast as yet unnamed.
The script isn't even ready yet,so we don't know what the parts will be.
I,too,don't care who will be Min ho's partner.But the series is being created for Min ho.

Dooley_Fanboiice said: jjeennyy19 said:At CNBLUE's concert in Taiwan, Yong Hwa said he wanted to comeback to drama right before singing You've fallen for me which is a soundtrack of Heartstrings...Is this a hint?????Arghhhh!!!I'm getting nervous....As much as I want to see him in a drama again and Yongshin BTS, I still think it will be awkward and difficult seeing him as the third wheel once again....Auw!!!My shipping heart... :((

I hope this won't become a weekend drama otherwise I will have to wait every weekend for it to come out and have to wait til weekday for it to be subbed depending on how fast it's subbed... I much rather it come out on a weekday and watch it 100$% on the weekend! :P:) but then it will end more quickly... :( -sigh-

Dooley_Fanboiice said: I hope this won't become a weekend drama otherwise I will have to wait every weekend for it to come out and have to wait til weekday for it to be subbed depending on how fast it's subbed... I much rather it come out on a weekday and watch it 100$% on the weekend! :P:) but then it will end more quickly... :( -sigh-

Guest yanthizegeg

here's my latest artwork that finished a few minutes ago,, hope you'll like it  :x heirsposter.jpg
just wanna join the hype for this upcoming dramagonna look further for the couples  ;)