[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

charliew said: OMG @estrellita1122 !!  whats up with your sign pics??? are you trying to kill me, girl?? i never know that he had kissing scened  :(:((   :(( . As much as I love to see his drama but I dont think I can watch it. As you ladies know by now I am just so selfish when it come about my MinHyuk.
I want Kim So Eun in Heirs so badly.. for me she can be either with LMH or YongHwa.. When do you think they will announced the rest of the cast or the second lead female?

Guest darkstar257

This drama was said by the writer that she wrote it specifically for Lee Min Ho. So I believe there is a solid reason why Yong Hwa was chosen in the first place as a 3rd wheel.

To be honest, I like Lee Min Ho' acting but I don't find him attractive o-o LOL like what do people find attractive? his mature personality? or his looks because his looks don't capture my attention does anyone else feel the same way? there may not be a lot of people who can relate to me I know... :P 

quetahodge said: Dooley_Fanboiice said: To be honest, I like Lee Min Ho' acting but I don't find him attractive o-o LOL like what do people find attractive? his mature personality? or his looks because his looks don't capture my attention does anyone else feel the same way? there may not be a lot of people who can relate to me I know... :P 

Guest tigereyespeppy

@Dooley_Fanboiice
I think I fell for his personality that shines through whenever you see him. :)
People can be absolutely gorgeous...... but if they have a crappy personality, I don't find them attractive at all. :(
Prime example: I don't think Brad Pitt is good looking. I feel the same about Christian Bale. [-(
But I am constantly hearing other say how gorgeous they are and that they are so hot and I'm like......  Seriously? /:)  I DO NOT see it. :|
However, in LMH's case, if you look at his facial features separately, they probably wouldn't be considered beautiful. But when you put them together, I find them rather pleasing. :D
But then I prefer guys to look like "men" and not be especially feminine. :)
Sorry but I don't want a guy to look more womanly than me. :))

tigereyespeppy said: @Dooley_Fanboiice
People can be absolutely gorgeous...... but if they have a crappy personality, I don't find them attractive at all. :(
Prime example: I don't think Brad Pitt is good looking. I feel the same about Christian Bale. [-(
But I am constantly hearing other say how gorgeous they are and that they are so hot and I'm like......  Seriously? /:)  I DO NOT see it. :|
However, in LMH's case, if you look at his facial features separately, they probably wouldn't be considered beautiful. But when you put them together, I find them rather pleasing. :D

Guest tigereyespeppy

Dooley_Fanboiice said: tigereyespeppy said: @Dooley_Fanboiice

tigereyespeppy said: Dooley_Fanboiice said: tigereyespeppy said: @Dooley_Fanboiice

Guest prosperity

Dooley_Fanboiice said: To be honest, I like Lee Min Ho' acting but I don't find him attractive o-o LOL like what do people find attractive? his mature personality? or his looks because his looks don't capture my attention does anyone else feel the same way? there may not be a lot of people who can relate to me I know... :P 

Guest BrWriter

Dooley_Fanboiice said: To be honest, I like Lee Min Ho' acting but I don't find him attractive o-o LOL like what do people find attractive? his mature personality? or his looks because his looks don't capture my attention does anyone else feel the same way? there may not be a lot of people who can relate to me I know... :P 

Hello, Heiresses (not sure why you guys are calling yourselves ^^)!
I'm excited about this amazing casting! However, I have received some complaints that this thread keeps veering off-topic and has turned into a spazz-fest. 
Since the drama hasn't started yet, I think we should be more flexible, and allow you guys to build up the community here, but once the drama starts, please remember the rules about sticking to the topic, and making sure your posts include something relevant to the show :)
Thanks for your cooperation :D-soomp

Guest nistymaj

soomp said: Hello, Heiresses (not sure why you guys are calling yourselves ^^)!
WOW! @soomp nailed it. Heiresses is what we should call ourselves....

-tries best to be on topic-
when the writer stated that Heir' would be about love and friendships.... did she mean in a sad emotional way or cheerful, happy kind of love and friendship because in k-dramas love and friendship can be a pretty sad dark theme if you think about it or it could be all happiness bright Heartstrings themed kind of drama what does everyone hope to be Heir' theme do they want a bit of a dark theme like BOF kinda had or a more a Heartstrings kind of theme? I hope I'm still on topic... :)

This thread must be full fo Wonder Woman or superheroins.. It moves sooo fast despite the drama is not even aired yet...

You girls are sooo amusing!! Thanks for entertaining me.. It's fun reading your posts..

Palli!! Palli!!

I cant wait for The Heir to Air.. wow.. it's even rhyming :))