[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

My poor Rachel, why don't people like you? :o3 your family life is a mess, the boy you like ignores you and you obviously are really lonely, so you compensate it by not being nice. Totally understandable in my eyes. Why Rachel is in love with Tan, who knows? Maybe we will get a flashback later but people fall in love, sometimes for no obvious reason and some people fixate on being in love or wanting to be in love so bad even if they are lying to themselves. So I don't see how that is bad writing. Lol besides Bo Na is the second female lead and not Rachel.

well to be honest there are scenese that i can recall some other dramas have a momento like that

like this one , every time i saw this one it reminds me of  BOF and god i liked GJ and GJP couple

tumblr_muzc65IXU01slslu5o5_250.gif

and well he also had a fiance back there :P like it,s his disteny :D

or this one , i believe i saw sth like that on PK , with BSJ and OHN

tumblr_muzc65IXU01slslu5o4_250.gif 

but this was new i don,t know u but i never saw sth like this scene in kdrama

it was kinda refreshing

but of course if there was no fiance and everything was good and they had a k.ss it  whould be BETTER

:))

Guest branwen

It would be fun if Rachel and Eun Sang become friends. Rachel doesn't seem to have any girl friends and she has Eun Sang's number.

I'm not sensing any future romance from Young Do and Rachel, but I do think they'll be cute as oppa-dongsaeng. At least they'll have each other's back in the future when they do become step-siblings.

I also think there aren't too many casts. They're all interwoven perfectly and no one's left out even if it's still on episode 4. After reading all the comments about the writer, I'm actually glad that I didn't watch too many of her dramas. Now I can watch Heirs without referencing back to her earlier works. 

sarah_lina said: i so excited to watch scene KW  with the teacher Im Ju Eun..i have watch her drama before wild romance..she really  craziness that drama...i like her character.. Hi @sarah_lina :) I also watched Wild Romance, her character was an eccentric person over there. In Heirs, she's totally different and she looks prettier. Looking forward to the new episode tonight.