[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest bunnybear

kim tan is making me crazy with his stares, damn lee min ho!, :x if i were shin hye, i can't even act properly if someone like him keep staring me that way! :D i really want to see the behind the scene of those scenes..kekeke

tansang couple fighting! :x

so excited with ep5! , so excited of eunsang meeting young do! bring it on the love triangle!

i like bona and chan young couple, they're so cute right? 8->

i like eun sang and kim tan's mom, they're hilarious. :))

i like everyone's character in heirs!

heirs fighting!

Guest jjsweeter0211

maris1 said: @jjsweeter0211: it just struck me on looking at the heirs character chart put up by you.........what awesome work KES is doing in bringing alive all those characters that are interesting and multilayered. She is not even getting tangled up while doing so......it's just us trying to fathom the working of these character's mind and their actions. I really appreciate now the tremendous amount of work and effort that must have gone in to come up with this.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Reposting this fan-made again :x
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 13px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 24px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "[rachel + young do」We're a secret, can't be exposed

cr to  b4nl8err

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Put Out the Laundry Together

Starting off fresh and clean, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye put out the laundry together in SBS’ The Heirs.

On October 23, new stills of The Heirs was unveiled, showing Park Shin Hye taking a short nap as Lee Min Ho sent her loving gazes as the white sheets fluttered in the wind. 

The scene was filmed on October 15 in Yangpyeong, where the actors focused on letting their emotions show on the screen with no words. 

As soon as the camera started rolling, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye created such a romantic atmosphere using one white sheet, even making the hearts of the staff flutter nervously. 

62694646.jpg

“Even before I get to the set, I believe that I’m Kim Tan and act. When I’m meeting other actors for the drama, I try to feel and act as Kim Tan,” explained Lee Min Ho. “Especially in this scene, I tried hard to express Kim Tan’s special feelings towards Eun Sang who was sleeping so soundly. 

Hwa and Dam Pictures stated, “With each episode, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye are perfecting the best of the best scenes with their great harmony. Now, just watching the two makes hearts flutter. Please continue looking forward to their blossoming romance.”

Meanwhile, in episode 4, Kim Tan finds out that Cha Eun Sang has been living in his house with her housekeeper mother. The next episode will air on October 23. 

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/48783

IT GETS ME EVERY TIME AN ARTICLE COMES OUT ABOUT SCENES  IN THIS DRAMA ... THE WAY THEY DESCRIBE HOW THE STAFF FEELS IS HILARIOUS... TAKE THIS FOR EXAMPLE "even making the hearts of the staff flutter nervously" OMG  =)) =)) =))
AM PICTURING THEM ALL BEING LIKE THIStumblr_inline_msdl0eaYwQ1qz4rgp.gif
LMAO!!!

REMINDER]

Hello everyone! Please follow the thread rules and don't quote images(pictures, gifs, fan arts, etc.) and videos, I hope people follow such a simple rule! If you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!!  Have fun!!! :)

See page 1 for the other rules :

LINK TO PAGE 1

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

I post this reminder all the time and still people blatantly ignores them! I hope people respect the rules for the benefit of everybody!!!

thanks everyone for all new bts pic ... =D> that  means ES know that she stay at KT house..so happy they still stay together same house but with both of parents...i dont care what fashion lmh wear for this drama coz i know although he put or wear what kind of fashion he still look gorgeus and handsome..see all u tonite... \m/ btw when they want to release BTS vt?

Guest haodinh thi

the-inheritors-three-level-charisma.jpg

[News] ‘The Inheritors’ Popularity Rise… Will It Continue?

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-inheritors-popularity-rise-will-it.html

[News] ‘The Inheritors’ Three-Level Charisma

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-inheritors-three-level-charisma.html

[News] ‘The Inheritors’ Two Men Interested In Lim Joo Eun

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-inheritors-two-men-interested-in.html