[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Enonane1 .

stucked said:  Curious. By the way, who do you think will kiss first? (And we're back to kissing..hahaha!) Will it be Kim Tan--->Eun Sang? Or, Young Do--->Eun Sang? Or, Eun Sang--->Kim Tan? (This can happen y'know, with her being very manly:wrist grabs,sleeps on couch,push cars) So..watchathink guyzzzz? Hehehe. :D

stucked said: Wow. 1.4K new replies since last Wednesday. Just wow. Haha. This is super late but... @ZarraJae @ohoheli @ayu_Adams @icesiren.. Sarrrrranghaeeee!!!!!! I may have forgotten several others who is always helping us with the wed-thurs addiction of ours called, Heirs. Still, better late than never, so I loooove yah guys! Ah, @jjsweeter0211, ur precious, as always. Hehe. Anyway, I've been replaying EP.1-4 just so I'm not super sad with the waiting. 7 days of waiting. Aaargh. And I've just backtack on this thread. 1.4k. OH MY. Hahaha. The gifs are hilaaaaaarious! I loooove the fan made vids, especially the parody one where it seems the whole series is one of horror. Hahahaha! Let's keep on enjoying this thread. Wooot! P.S. Refrain from FEEDING the TROLLS on this thread. They'll just multiply and ruin our fun. Hohoho!

I sort of think it might be Tan's brother Won and Won's girlfriend? I would rather it be Eun Sang and Kim Tan or Young Do and Eun Sang.  I would super love it if Eun Sang took the initiative and did the kissing first! Even if it is just a peck it would so show she is not a push-over!

Yup,same here. I guess, older bro will get to smooch first. Damn. Or, as @cassopeia said, BN and CY. Still, I am fervently wishing for ES to do the kissing first. Hahaha. I know, pervy me. Hohoho.

@ohoheli, don't worry, we'll summon yah 3 hours before it start. Just so ur super ready. Remember to flex those finger muscles. Hahahaah.

LMH(kim tan)and PSH(cha eung sang)is one of my favorite OTP.i was giggling while watching them on screen..both so cute :x

Aw. They are cute as puppies. :D They remind you of how you were with your high school crush. Sheesh. Hahaha.

What's your fave scene that made you giggle? :D

still awaiting for this scene! :D

hopefully it'll appear in both eps 5 & 6 peepz! clapping-smiley-face.gif?1302011333

& once again all in slow mo :P

e364699f00.gif9633db8e37.gif

KT finally back in school, all the students seemed pretty overwhelmed with him the "big bully" being back now :)

YD warmly welcomed his chingu back with sarcasm :-?

6bd0ec71fb.gifc0a8781508.gif

and most importantly this part!

the seemingly intense & nerve wrecking "let the love battle begin" :x

three - way stare scene ;)) ;))

cassopeia said: lazyfox said: To make it short I LOVE the acting, the actors and the drama as a whole but WOW so much hate around here .. if its not LMH you hate, it's PSH or KWB or all of them or the whole drama. And I loved this thread, it was the place to get the latest on TH but apparently its more important to spit your hate then enjoying TH. TOO BAD.

Guest Enonane1 .

I was just back tracking thru the first 4 episodes to see how many different expressions all the main actors use and got to say KT and CES have such a range of emotions! I love that! I even noticed how many different variations of shocked expressions CES has and she can cover the whole range!!! and by the way even present day women soldiers in actual/current battles show shocked expressions!!!! It is sometimes hard not to be shocked! I am so loving this cast!Peace!!!!!  \m/