Quantcast
Maja

[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

juju84 said: LovelyJM said: cr_jjsweeter  his voice when he said "amgoing to kill you." never heard such a manly voice before 8-} 8-} i can still hear that..aigoo KWB what have u done to me :((

I think that there is no other actor in Korea who can express his emotion so acutely as LMH - you can spot the exact moment when KZ starts falling for ES even harder just by a look at his eyes, he is completely enthralled by her like he can't believe she is realtumblr_musae4JZdK1s208bto2_250.giftumblr_musae4JZdK1s208bto4_250.gif
tumblr_musae4JZdK1s208bto3_250.giftumblr_musae4JZdK1s208bto1_250.gif
http://marwa86.tumblr.com/post/64244973471

after i saw that Rachel girl with KT's big bro,i was soo happy coz i think i know where our PD-nimi is taking the story,phew i was soo relieved #:-S coz i though she and my YD..anyway it's obvious,she was the first person to see his moms' grave so hopefully they''ll end up together ;;)

Guest prosperity

Claudia Ximena said: I just noticed something drama  holics is missing the Heirs I don't see a link for it anywhere!!!!!!
:-O

LovelyJM said: after i saw that Rachel girl with KT's big bro,i was soo happy coz i think i know where our PD-nimi is taking the story,phew i was soo relieved #:-S coz i though she and my YD..anyway i though it was obvious,she was the first person to see his moms' grave ;))

For ppl in the U.S., is dramafever the only site to watch it subbed? So sad we can use viki :( I wish I could watch it sooner!

Guest prosperity

LovelyJM said: after i saw that Rachel girl with KT's big bro,i was soo happy coz i think i know where our PD-nimi is taking the story,phew i was soo relieved #:-S coz i though she and my YD..anyway i though it was obvious,she was the first person to see his moms' grave ;)

CarolinaDannie said: LovelyJM said: after i saw that Rachel girl with KT's big bro,i was soo happy coz i think i know where our PD-nimi is taking the story,phew i was soo relieved #:-S coz i though she and my YD..anyway i though it was obvious,she was the first person to see his moms' grave ;))

• Im Joo Eun as Jeon Hyun Joo (Won's love interest)
    A teacher at Jeguk High School, she looks cool and collected on the outside, while being slightly awkward in real life. Hyun-joo gets Kim Won's attention for her sharp intelligence, although studying is the only thing she knows how to do. I'm really looking foward to their story.
    1154633_1000.jpg
    http://www.ajunews.com/kor/view.jsp?newsId=20131017000030

Guest jjsweeter0211

@briseis : Thanks so much for all the beautiful gifs and pictures. Especially love the new selcas of Im Joo Eun. Hope she will appear in tonight's episode. I am looking forward to the romance between her and Choi Jin Hyuk ( Kim Won) :xHis first love, the one and only woman in his heart apart from his mom. The one who will bring him out of darkness and put the smile on his face . And Kang Ha Neul ( Lee Hyo Shin) will love her one-sided ( Poor boy. He never got the girl in any of his dramas)