201310140939358610_1.jpghttp://news.nate.com/view/20131014n07392

20131014_1381711206_64083500_1.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20131014n07308

20131014_1381710452_20696200_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20131014n06707

Guest jollibee

@bluphoenix
i love that...
i am currently on my catch up period for this so i need all the sauce i could get...
thanks ^-^...
i saw the reviews and comparisons to Secret, that's currently leading in terms of ratings, and i really like this better...
i'm really not a big fan of any of the stars...i actually was one of those people that didn't set any standards or did not anticipate this at all.i thought that it was getting way to much attention and usually dramas with this level of hype are bound to fail due to expectations not being met and stuff...
...and that usually results to broken dreams and shattered hearts, paticularly MINE...
...so i was one of those people that was just going see where it goes.
as far as i am concerned it went well for me!!!^_^ :x
it's lite but not too lite...
it gives you what to expect but at the same time the story seems so fast that i know there is something more to expect (with that second episode confession and the eyes and the staring).... ***hopefully*** :-w
it gives me the whole One Tree Hill vibe with LMH's character writing in a journal and all...i like how all the characters are deeper than what is really seen...you know that there is unseen friendship and sympathy and camaraderie in all it's characters and that's what really makes it great...
anyways i'll keep watching and update later...please keep the spoilers and info coming..i love them!!! :x

Forgive me asking this question as it's a bit off topic. Is there anyone here who can speak English without accent? If there is, is it because you guys are tone dead or in monotone? I am a bit confronted by some people who make fun of Min Ho's accent in spoken English. One of them use the word "hilarious" to undermine his hard work in learning and speaking English in the drama. When I say, I have never met anyone who can speak English without acccent, one of them even say she is a foreign nationals whose mother tongue is not English but can speak English fluently without accent. Is it possible? Or am I just over defending Min Ho?

Guest jjsweeter0211

201310140926128610_1.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20131014n06651

201310140929348610_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20131014n07386

20131014_1381710982_31216600_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20131014n07100

Forgive me asking this question as it's a bit off topic. Is there anyone here who can speak English without accent? If there is, is it because you guys are tone dead or in monotone? I am a bit confronted by some people who make fun of Min Ho's accent in spoken English. One of them use the word "hilarious" to undermine his hard work in learning and speaking English in the drama. When I say, I have never met anyone who can speak English without acccent, one of them even say she is a foreign nationals whose mother tongue is not English but can speak English fluently without accent. Is it possible? Or am I just over defending Min Ho?

It's possible to not have an accent. English is my second language but I learned it when I was 6 so I don't have an accent. l think that critiziting him for having an accent is ridiculous. His character should have an accent. He moved to the US at 15 and has been in the US for 3 years. Any 15 year old learning a new language will have an accent unless they have acute hearing and can match pitch tone an articulation perfectly. it's not an easy task.

REMINDER]

Hello everyone! Please follow the thread rules and don't quote images and videos, if you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!!  Have fun!!! :)

See page 1 for the other rules :

LINK TO PAGE 1

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

Please refrain from posting unrelated to "Heirs" stuff (that means others dramas), Bashing and quoting images (pictures, vids and GIF's) Please remember this is Heirs thread!!! Thank you! :)

Guest prosperity

hnin wintnaing said: Forgive me asking this question as it's a bit off topic. Is there anyone here who can speak English without accent? If there is, is it because you guys are tone dead or in monotone? I am a bit confronted by some people who make fun of Min Ho's accent in spoken English. One of them use the word "hilarious" to undermine his hard work in learning and speaking English in the drama. When I say, I have never met anyone who can speak English without acccent, one of them even say she is a foreign nationals whose mother tongue is not English but can speak English fluently without accent. Is it possible? Or am I just over defending Min Ho?

Guest prosperity

@kkte1, thanks so much for this. I am so excited for this week. Is this preview for only episode 3 or for both episode 3 and 4?