[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

oh nooo..... it's really a "PAINFUL EPISODE"

I cry now :(( :((

I think break up also the best way FOR NOW to make the condition be stable.

I'm sorry before but I really want to see KT try to forget ES but finally he realize that he can't.

I just curios abt 1 thing. KT's evil father.

what is his next plan??

oh My GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN WOW TRULY WOW LEE MIN HO'S PERFORMANCE IS TRULY ASTOUNDING, PHENOMENAL!!! I am dying here crying and crying and crying He is Great in his pain omg!!!

CY and BN n others are concerned about KT. YD gets a call and finds KT drunk and in a total mess at the front of a pub. YD stops a fight and he then beats up Tan himself. Tells KT to wake up and tells him to see ES if he wants to. KT says he wont see her again and tells YD that he can have her. END

Daddy Kim is giving a speech on stage. Wife and 2 sons are also on the stage. But KT is just staring blankly.

Next scene. KT is drunk and walking along the streets. Someone fights with him. YD saves KT. They punch each other. Both fall to the ground. YD just stares at his friend. I think he feels sorry for the both of them but feel sorrier for KT.

End.

Preview. ES is back in Seoul.