[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Hello everyone here  I feel sad bcz I said it will be drama not end of the world and rather than fighting for drama all of you (I am sorry to say that but....) attack the drama and be pessimistic, It happened that LMH, PSH and Yong Hwa in same drama Having low spirits like that and seriously can anyone tell me why soompi make those threads ???? to know each other from all over the world  , to discuss about korean dramas and other things  , to share our opinions and to respect each other .
Please Make this thread full of Joy and optimism :)>-
You are special please we want be real Heiress =D>553000_321627161299143_158056364_n.jpg
{Source :https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=321627161299143&set=a.238925936235933.54169.131756443619550&type=1&theaterAdmin and Designer: HaYam El-Abbas]

@thao_2512 I think I said that I can't say much about PSH and Yonghwa I never seen their dramas and what I meant about lacking in the acting department I meant it in general for any actor . I have constantly seen at least in LMH dramas that other actors are criticized like his co-stars have been criticized for the lack of acting , I am basing this on recaps, articles and forums , that's why I mentioned that .

Nothing against PSH I don't know her . Either way all of us have our own opinion there is things I don't like but I just see it as the persons opinion even if its against my own bias they're entitled to their opinion.

besides at least for me I am here for LMH if they're people that are here that saw him differently from the way I do I don't mind that won't change him in my eyes. I have my reasons why he is my bias.

Besides we are here to discuss this drama the actors and actresses await news and wait for the drama to begin so we can swoon , fan girl altogether no matter who we like or not .

With that said girls lets keep up our swooning and fangirling!!! Keep a positive aura even if others don't agree with your opinions 8->

I don't mean to attack anyone of these actors there is a reason they are casted and popular. I am no one to say anything at all . I am here to support the drama and welcome actors that are new to me . I am sorry if anyone misunderstood my post . It was meant for LMH since he is the only cast I know and the reason I joined this thread since he was cast first

edit: I am re-reading my post I mentioned no names only LMH

tigereyespeppy said: @thao_2512 

I'm sorry you were so upset by what was said before. I agree that some people were rude, but that doesn't mean that everyone here is that way. I know some people on here that are very friendly and are genuinely looking forward to this drama.
And I sincerely hope that we can all avoid bashing the actors in the future. They are all doing their best, and we should just try to support them.

08bdceb88602a60543b5927f16009c51.jpg

Ingersoll-Tolerance-quote.jpg

img_quote001.jpg

with this I want to say this forum like all forums on soompi are international with many users from different cultural, religious, ethnic, political views that at times will clash. Somethings will be said that we don't like and may find offensive, but we must remember that what is offensive to one person may not be offensive to the next. We must keep an open opinion of what others say. We must see things calm and collectively if you don't like a post ignore it and move on. If it is really offensive then PM the person and fix it , if it gets worse let the moderators know.

I am saying this because I want us to get along inspite of our differences and who we fangirl or not. Also we got a warning a few posts back and  I don't want the thread to be closed down.

Spread the Love
tumblr_m6thjhtLHS1rys4czo1_500_large.gif

CANT WAIT FOR THIS DRAMA TO AIR FINALLY SEE LMH  IN ACTION AGAIN AND GET TO KNOW PSH AND JYH  <:-P <:-P <:-P

Hihi ^_^ 
I saw this really nice picture of PSH in a pink dress and heels and I think I would want her to look like this in Heir' although her feet get sore... anyway, I thought I'd try single shots cause I can't seem to come up with a concept with all 3 of them together right now xD so I came up with this to share with everyone hope its good ! :D sorry if it's too big 

5bz2x3.jpg

Guest wisteria7

Dooley_Fanboiice said: Hihi ^_^ 
I saw this really nice picture of PSH in a pink dress and heels and I think I would want her to look like this in Heir' although her feet get sore... anyway, I thought I'd try single shots cause I can't seem to come up with a concept with all 3 of them together right now xD so I came up with this to share with everyone hope its good ! :D sorry if it's too big [spoiler/spoiler]

PSH has been nicknamed queen of chemistry and LMH god of chemistry, so if the two are brought together, I wonder what magic they'll work. :)

@everyone I agree, peace peace peace :)

For future references, let's not compare the popularity, success, etc of the two leads. I think both LMH and PSH fans will appreciate it. Thank you. :)

@Dooley_Fanboiice she looks stunning in pink :x :x :x

Saw this one on FB....58169_186644561488931_1538140664_n.jpg

It says that the drama "Heirs" the start of the recording will be on July its also during the world tour.... too much work -_- 
Cr. to the owner...
Poor Yong Hwa, they got World tour...Hope he stays healthy and the rest of the cast too..
Peace and love everyone...I think we will get along just fine in here.... :-* >:D<

@jjeennyy19 that sucks for JYH also LMH is suppose to end his concert around July poor guys need to rest . Hopefully it isn't the same case for PSH hope she gets to rest at least. Wow these agencies love to juice up their talents.