[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

A Part of me hopes it's Ji-yeon because shes got the face of a rich girl and even though she's not a complete actress I don't expect her to play very good either cause I'm pretty sure she's still new and I don't mean to talk bad about being 2nd lead but it won't really matter if she does badly it's a role where she can look back on and try to improve because most of the time what matters is the 1st lead actor/actresses at least to me!! 
AND most of the viewers would be too busy hating on her to even notice how she does unless she's good enough to make us hate her to death then okayyy lol
LOL there I go again starting the page.... :P

Guest wisteria7

@thao_2512
Then who would you suggest? For stability?

I know I suggested more young and rookie actors when the forum first opened.

whoa I havent been here in a while. Honestly I am glad LMH is in this drama . Whoever else is cast it doesn't matter for one I really don't know the others and two well LMH seems to always fit in with all his co-stars very well so even if they lack in the acting department it doesn't come out as obvious then again thats just my opinion :D

All I ask is the plot to include these

1. A less awkward bed scene not like PT
2. A wedding, YES a wedding I want to see LMH character married
3. LMH character becoming a dad

yeah it sounds far-fetched I know since it will be a school/career drama ,but a girl can dream can't she

is it too much to ask for  :(( :((

Guest wisteria7

adlyn13 said: whoa I havent been here in a while. Honestly I am glad LMH is in this drama . Whoever else is cast it doesn't matter for one I really don't know the others and two well LMH seems to always fit in with all his co-stars very well so even if they lack in the acting department it doesn't come out as obvious then again thats just my opinion :D

yeah it sounds far-fetched I know since it will be a school/career drama ,but a girl can dream can't she

is it too much to ask for  :

adlyn13 said: whoa I havent been here in a while. Honestly I am glad LMH is in this drama . Whoever else is cast it doesn't matter for one I really don't know the others and two well LMH seems to always fit in with all his co-stars very well so even if they lack in the acting department it doesn't come out as obvious then again thats just my opinion :D

@Dooley_Fanboiice =)) good point good point. LMH will sure make a good DILF , but with the clues we've been given of the drama plot it seems unlikely :((

unless they do some kind of time jump like they've done in BOF but we actually see a wedding , bed scene and a kid playing with his/her parents . Good way to end the drama

sounds cheesy but I really want that [-O<

936469_310104919119545_1927836129_n.jpgCr.@rose_enyh

I think that is Park Bo Young too that is in the pic..Please... [-O< Don't make Ji Yeon the 2nd lead...I mean I have nothing against her but the netizens are quite sensitive that I am afraid that instead of watching Heirs they will turn their back on it since they don't want any Tara members on their screen...Plus I don't think it is possible too because one idol is enough...Netizens would go ballistic if a lot of idols were to be casted...

Guest tigereyespeppy

@thao_2512 

I'm pretty sure that adlyn13 didn't mean it that way. She wasn't putting anyone down. She didn't mention anyone by name, nor hint at anyone. And she said that she really didn't know the others so how would she know if they lack in acting?
She's just saying that LMH usually has good chemistry with the people he works with. And that since she doesn't know the other people in the drama, she's going to be watching it because LMH is in it and she's a fan of his.
Everyone here is well aware that PSH is a popular actress. And I'm sure that she will do very well in this drama.
I'm sorry you were so upset by what was said before. I agree that some people were rude, but that doesn't mean that everyone here is that way. I know some people on here that are very friendly and are genuinely looking forward to this drama.
And I sincerely hope that we can all avoid bashing the actors in the future. They are all doing their best, and we should just try to support them.

As this drama is a collaboration of popular celebrities, of course not only your bias fans but  a lot of biases would be sniffing in this thread. Just look at the pages and we are not even near October..
I for one has also felt offended for my biases but just toss it aside as I don't want to ruin the fun of looking forward to this drama...I was skeptical at this at first because Yong hwa and Shin hye working for the third time has its consequences...BUT I choose to trust their choices and as what they say its THE writer Kim Eun Suk we are talking about that probably what made the three sign up without even knowing what the script was...
There are other sites who went too far and were rude that I think I am immune to all of this...If I can wish for anything in this thread is we should have respect...
Respect for Lee Min Ho and his fans..Respect for Park Shin Hye and her fansRespect for Jung Yong Hwa and his fansand so is the other cast who will be joining in the near future.......
If there is respect then it's easier to get along. Isn't it???  :-bd Plus, If one were rude to others bias then the possibility of another reacting would be there as well and it would be never ending....and it will be just tiring and spoil our fun in this drama...
I really enjoy That Winter the Wind Blows thread even the drama is a melodrama but that thread and the people there got along just fine. We even poke fun with each other without down talking another bias. It made the drama more fun watching...Hope that happens here too...
Everyone, Lets get along shall we??? :-bd :-* Let's make this drama more fun even if it don't live up to our expectations... ;)
Peace and love Heiresses(?)..smiley_huglongarms.gif
peaceonionhead.gif

PS...
I know my bias acting is not there yet and still the weakest link among the cast but please have an open mind regarding him. I can only accept constructive criticism (If he doesn't act well in Heirs)..As some were just plain rude and just want to troll...tumblr_lkbjy0XL4K1qdo7yb.gif

I promise I wont sit still...
tumblr_lpw84fxvSG1qh4i0n.gif

and like a ghost....tumblr_lk1760HmYd1qfmgua.gif
Would haunt you everywhere.....

:)) =)) :)) =))
Just kidding guys..but I mean it that constructive criticism are only allowed and not just trolling....  :)>- ;))