[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest yellowumbrella

To cheer you up guys here's another meme.Honestly this is the funniest post of Heirs Meme i have ever stumbled on.
Credits again to Dramatroll of Tumblrtumblr_mx24vq2oJj1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg

Guest lurvzme

I wasnt able to watch the live streaming something came up! arghhhhhhhh! But BIG BIG Thanks to those who give the live recaps and pictures! Love you guys!! Those who have a good heart can someone pm me the raw pls. if its available already! :(( :(( Thanks in advance!

~i thought they'll kiss when ES greeted Kt happy birthday... wahhhhhhhhhh the feeling was there, like you know.. those stares they shared..the way KT stared ES... wahhhhhh.. meltinggggg...   i was really thinking that they will kiss... but poor me, they just hugged.. uhuhuhuhuhu..

Guest almontel

Thanks to EVERYONE for your unending posts and sharing of pics and insights and EVERYTHING else about the HEIRS!!!
i loved our OTP this time, since we finally see their teenage cuteness....i loved the apartment hug scenes, but why only one quick peck? why didn't KT anticipated the kiss and turned his cheek so he could have been kissed on the lips! that would have been hilarious!!! and i loved how he 'locked' the door just so he can have some skinship...but why didn't we see more???
wasn't ES so cute (with the hair bow) with Bona when they met up with two other guys? and then we hear KT saying 'YEOBO'....ke ke ke....tooooooooooo funny!!!
i just can't believe we're down 1 episode and i'm getting misty eyed just typing this post....and on the preview, why do i have a feeling that the HUG scene will be the only skinship we'd see??? i HOPE NOT!!!! i wanna see a mature KT/ES getting married and on their honeymoon and with a baby and a cute dtr/son....
otoke....only 22 hours to go and then we won't see them anymore..................:((I wanna see this:PSHLMHBaby_zps374728ef.jpg