[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Moonrain

Omg there's a daebak MV on the Facebook page of heirs but I don't know how to upload it. Its called Miracles in December. Really nice..haven't seen it in this forum so I'll try to find out how to share it here. Sorry, this is one of the downsides of being an ahjumma hahaha :)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"LMH,PSH & Director The heirs at Inchon airport back from USA [27-9-2013]

class="headline"2NE1 speaks with fondness about ‘The Heirs’

The members then chatted about popular drama ‘The Heirs’. Park Bom said, “I recently fell in love with Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) from SBS TV drama ‘The Heirs’. ‘The Heirs’ is one of my favourite shows in recent times.” Sandara Park then said that her favourite character in the drama was Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin), while Gong Minzy picked Trash (Jung Woo) from ‘Reply 1994’. But CL said, “I haven’t see the 2 dramas that they are referring to, so I am not really clear.”

Read more at http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/2ne1-speaks-with-fondness-about-the-heirs-074800894.html

Guest focus888

I am really started to like Choi Young Do. Kim Woo Bin is such a good actor. He acted his character so well that you hated and loved him in the beginning and now more love than hate. I was starting to get annoyed with Park Shin Hye character constant running away and KT having to constantly find her. Now we at the last bit wonder what is going to happen.

Guest sogongx3

So heirs is about to end this week and I'm definitely going to miss it. Even "LOVE IS THE MOMENT" :((

I hope YD will have a decent ending with him being happy.