[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Hanjae

Hello @99 @itscreamie @superyuuki @vivaciousvixen :-h

LOL a few hours ago we were talking about creating this thread and now it's at 6 pages already!

sia3 said: Hi @vivaciousvixen :-h
I think I met you in LMH thread, right? :)

@shengvang
Hmm... it is rom-com but I don't think she has written a rom-com that is very funny though. At least I don't have deep impression of it so I can't crown her the queen of rom-com. I think SJN's comedy part is funnier with Do Chi dropping the book and Eun Soo visiting the Wudalchi's barracks :P

Guest myphim

LuvMinHo said: @superyuuki @itscreamie  :-h
Welcome abroad :)
@99 :-hHello, we have not met before :)How are you .

@myphimWhy are you here. You were supposed to be on Easter break :))

Guest WutHmone

@sia3 : **High Five** That kickass scene...I was drooling and can't help myself =P~
I like LYS and ahjussi chemistry.So cute.They act like old married couple :)) :))

Guest myphim

Maja said: 20-episode drama and has already piqued the interest of fans with the reveal of its top-notch writer and director, Kim Eun Sook and Kang Shin Hyo PD, as well as its male lead Lee Min Ho.

@shengvang u should try to watch a gentleman dignity even it has a simple draft but the writer really can describe each character very detail and i think it's impresive :-)

even i dont know who gona be the female lead but Lee Min Hoo + Kim Eun Sook =awesome cant wait to watch him with a different character

@hanjae @wutHmone hi....all tx for welcoming me

sorry for my lack of typing :'(

Guest Hanjae

@awesomeduck
And then the goal would be simple - cast every single good-looking young Korean actor as yet another rival to LMH as heir to this rice soup conglomerate! =)) We can even reunite him with his buddies Jung Il Woo and Kim Bum.

Guest myphim

Hanjae said: @awesomeduck
And then the goal would be simple - cast every single good-looking young Korean actor as yet another rival to LMH as heir to this rice soup conglomerate! =)) We can even reunite him with his buddies Jung Il Woo and Kim Bum.