[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

• 2 weeks later...

16 Best-Liked Korean Drama Couples Of All Time

There are many great K-drama couples out there but only a few stood out in topping the charts, bagging awards, dominating the most buzzworthy drama actors, as well as creating impact on Hallyu wave as a popular pair.

Here are the 16 best-liked Korean drama couples of all time:

The list is according to the release date of the drama.

3. Lee Minho + Park Shin-hye | The Heirs (2013)

leeminhoparkshinhye.jpg?w=640

Highest Nationwide Viewership Rating: 25.6% through SBS
Recognition: Best Couple Award at the 2013 SBS Drama Awards

https://korean-binge.com/2022/02/12/16-best-liked-korean-drama-couples-of-all-time/

7 Reasons why Korean dramas are loved in "America"

③ Responsibility and dedication …… Confucian values become the “individuality” of Korean entertainment

"Korean elements" are a sight to see! "The Heirs", the igniter of the Korean drama boom in Europe and the United States

So-called Western acceptance can also be seen. Associate Professor Daphna Zoo of Stanford University pointed out the appeal of "the balance between royal road (predictability) and originality" in Korean dramas. While there are many things that are generally solid, such as upstarts and love with millionaire boys, elements such as a culture that respects the elders and the spirit of filial piety of children seem to be uniquely attractive as "Korean elements" that are rare in the West.

* "The Heirs" starring Lee Min Ho (2013)

This culture of responsibility and respect is "based on the values of traditional Confucianism." ... That's what the co-founder of DramaFever, a distribution service that made "the heirs" a surprise hit in the United States in the early 2010s, points out. Park Suk. He explains that in love affairs, not only romance, but also tensions in family, career, and relationships are key.

10th annual lacma artfilm gala presented by gucci

By the way, in the United States, where the K drama epidemic was delayed compared to Latin America, it was said that it was the Mexican immigrants who worked at Korean supermarkets and supplied VHS in the 1980s that spread the work rooted in the grass. It has been. According to New York University professor Daryon Jin, "The values of K-drama loyalty, dedication, and self-sacrifice touched the heartstrings of non-Western people (in the United States)." By the way, the mother of Mexican actress Salma Hayek who appeared in "House of Gucci" seems to be watching only Korean soap opera.

④ Romantic comedy and handsome appearances are popular with American women!

According to the 2017 KOCCA survey, 88.6% of Korean drama fans in the United States are women. By race and ethnicity, 29% Asian, 24% Caucasian, 18.9% Latino, and 9.1% African American.

Of course, the number one genre at that time was a romantic comedy that gained over 70% of the support. In the favorite survey, "Descendants of the Sun" is the work, and Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye are the most popular actors. Beautiful actors, especially good-looking guys, are likely to be mentioned as "the charm of the genre".

press conference of korean movie'alive'

⑤ Kissing is a big event! Almost no sexual depiction

Shocked by pure romance 

Even in romance, it seems that the difference from American works is attractive. It is often said that the K drama has almost no sexual depiction and the wording is beautiful, so it is "conservative content that is easy for the family to see." Especially, the style that makes kissing a big event seems shocking. In fact, when it comes to romantic comedies in the United States, there are many developments that "have an immediate sexual relationship", including those for teens, such as "Sex and the City" and old and new "Gossip Girl", so it may be convincing if you compare them. do not have.

⑥Drama popularity makes it possible to expand overseas !? Korean local food is also attractive

⑦ Compared to Western dramas, the number of episodes is small and easy to see

US platforms such as Disney  and Apple TV  are enthusiastic about Korean dramas

By the way, for viewers who were tired of the lengthening of the American TV series and the consequent plot twist (plot twist), the K drama composition that was properly completed in a dozen or so episodes seemed to be quite attractive.

elle.com/jp/culture/movie-tv/g39128892/hot-k-drama-in-us-220225/?slide=9

7 Korean Artists Alumni Drama The Heirs Now More Popular, There are Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye

BY HARVEY NGUYEN  March 10, 2022

The Heirs is a popular drama that aired in 2013. This drama is about a conglomerate who has a romantic story with his housemaid’s son. Who else if not Kim Tan who has a heart for Cha Eun Sang.

The Heirs was a huge success in its time. Not only high ratings, the players of this Korean drama also soared. Even after almost a decade, the popularity of The Heirs players has never faded. Well, I’m curious who are the artists who are drama alumni The Heirs this? Here’s the list.

Lee Min Ho

lee-min-ho-foto-instagramcomtheheirssbs-

The Heirs brought back the name Lee Min Ho, after this handsome actor played in Boys Over Flowers. Lee Min Ho plays Kim Tan, the son of a conglomerate from the Jeguk Group. Returning to his role as a handsome tycoon, Lee Min Ho was flooded with praise through this drama.

Lee Min Ho’s name is increasingly recognized and is still admired today. In fact, his drama projects never fail. Just say it Legend of the Blue Sea and The King: Eternal Monarch. This year, Lee Min Ho is busy with a drama project entitled Pachinko.

Park Shin Hye

park-shin-hye-foto-instagramcomparkshinh

The role of Cha Eun Sang will always be remembered by fans The Heirs. Starting from the hard-working character, the way of speaking to the style fashion-his. The character of Cha Eun Sang is played by Park Shin Hye.

Like The Heirs, Park Shin Hye’s dramas are always hits and popular. Just say it Pinocchio, The Doctorsand Memories of the Alhambra. In addition to actively playing dramas, the artist who recently released his bachelorette also often appears in feature films.

Kim Woo Bin

kim-woo-bin-foto-instagramcomkimwoobintu

Kim Woo Bin’s name is still admired even though he was on a vacuum after experiencing health problems. The last project of Shin Min Ah’s lover is drama Uncontrollably Fond which aired in 2016. Woo Bin himself is also an alumni of the drama The Heirs.

He plays the role of Choi Young Do, Kim Tan’s enemy who also has a crush on Cha Eun Sang. This year, Woo Bin has started to be active again in the entertainment world. In fact, he has worked on two dramas and one film, one of which will air in April 2022 entitled Our Blues!

Kim Ji Won

Spoiler

kim-ji-won-foto-instagramcomheirsfp-geew

One more main character in The Heirs which is still popular in South Korea. Who else but Kim Ji Won. He plays the role of Yoo Rachel, Kim Tan’s fiancé who is quite agitated by fans The Heirs.

After becoming an antagonist in The Heirs, the name Kim Ji Won exploded in the Korean entertainment industry. Even his drama achieved high popularity. Like Descendants of the Sun, Fight for My Wayand Arthdal Chronicles.

Park Hyung Sik

Spoiler

park-hyung-sik-foto-instagramcomabouthyu

Who doesn’t know Park Hyung Sik? Last year, his name soared again after starring in a drama Happiness with Han Hyo Joo. In retrospect, Park Hyung Sik’s dramas have always exploded in the market, especially Hwarang and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.

In The Heirs, this handsome actor plays a supporting role named Jo Myung Soo. He is one of Kim Tan’s conglomerate friends who also approves of his friend’s love affair with Cha Eun Sang.

Kang Min Hyuk

Spoiler

kang-min-hyuk-foto-instagramcommrkanggun

Besides Jo Myung Soo, Yoon Chan Young is also attracting attention in The Heirs. He is an outstanding student in school. Yoon Chan Young is the son of Jeguk’s group secretary. He is also a close friend of Cha Eun Sang. The role is played by Kang Min Hyuk.

YupThis actor and member of CNBLUE never fails to attract the attention of fans. Almost the whole drama hits in the market, such as Entertainer and Hospital Ship.

Krystal Jung

Spoiler

krystal-jung-foto-instagramcomkoreanthin

The last name who also always steals attention through her new drama is Krystal Jung. In The Heirs, she played Lee Bo Na, a popular student whom many men admire. Lee Bo Na is told to be the lover of Yoon Chan Young.

After playing in The Heirs, Krystal has starred in eight Korean dramas. Starting from My Lovely Girl with Rain, The Bride of Habaek, Prison Playbook, Searchuntil Police University.

Even though he has got many roles, but still remember the portraits of the players above in The Heirs. Wow, what would it be like if they reunited in one drama, huh?

https://www.newsdelivers.com/2022/03/10/7-korean-artists-alumni-drama-the-heirs-now-more-popular-there-are-lee-min-ho-and-park-shin-hye/

• 2 weeks later...

HOT topic on [theqoo] "Of all dramas written by Kim Eun Sook which one do you like the most?" Knetizen says

https://soahmusing.blogspot.com/2022/03/among-all-dramas-written-by-kim-eun.html

K-netizen comments:

- The City Hall and Goblin.

- Her debut work 'South of the Sun' has different textures but it's kinda fun.

- Based on my standard, Lovers's dialogue is the best ㅋㅋ I still have it memorized ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Lovers in Paris, The Heirs, Mr. Sunshine and descendants of the Sun. 

- A Gentleman's Dignity and The Heirs.

- If I only pick one, it's On Air. 

- Goblin and Lovers in Paris. 

- Descendants of the Sun and Goblin. Just recently, I've seen the compilation video of The Heirs on youtube and it's really fun.

- The two-top, Goblin and Mr. Sunshine. 

- Secret Garden, Goblin, Mr. Sunshine. 

- Lovers in Paris is my type. Mr. Sunshine is perfection. 

- Every line of Mr. Sunshine was like a collection of poems. I replay it over and over again. 

- Goblin!!! But the one I rewatch the most is Descendants of the Sun. 

- I didn't think Mr. Sunshine is Eun Sook's work. She did a great job.

- The ending of other dramas were too obvious and boring but as for Mr. Sunshine, it still makes my heart ache just thinking about it till even nowㅠㅠㅠㅠ I gotta see Eun Sook's work againㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- On Air and City Hall....are really amazingㅜㅜ 

- Lovers in Prague, Lovers, Goblin.

- Only On Air and Goblin.

- Descendants of the Sun is good. 

- It unconditionally is Secret Garden.

- I can't decide whether Secret Garden or City Hall....also Lovers in Paris....can't I choose 3?

- The Heirs, Descendants of the Sun and Goblin are always fun to watch. 

- Mr. Sunshine legend ㅜㅜ

- On Air-City Hall. I think the scripts were the best at that time. After that, it's Mr. Sunshine! 

- Secret Garden, Goblin and Mr. Sunshine. 
Lovers is fun too. 

- On Air is really a crazy dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Lovers in Paris and A Gentleman's Dignity. 

- Mr. Sunshine ㅠㅠ This is really a masterpiece...I didn't know Kim Eun-sook could write a historical drama so well. Every line comparing the old Korean words at the end of the Joseon Dynasty to Joseon Dynasty is like a gem. Actually, I always have a lack of patience while watching Kim Eun Sook's work but Mr. Sunshine was written in a really sophisticated way ㅠㅠ

- All of them are good but the one I go back to watch it so many times is The Heirsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Each speech of the Mr. Sunshine was like a literature. 

- The City Hall, Descendants of the Sun and Goblin are good. 

- I can't choose between Descendants of the Sun and Goblin. The only thing that comes to my mind after time has passed, is Goblin and the most fun for a moment of instant, is Descendants of the Sun.

- Secret Garden and Gentleman's Dignity. Secret Garden is fun to watch it after again. 

- Mr. Sunshine is just my life...the drama of my life that will never change ㅠㅠ

- City Hall too, I really recommend!! I've been rewatching it a lot of timeㅠㅠ

- Mr. Sunshine. I think this is really the masterpiece of Kim Eun Sook's writing. Be it visual beauty, music, and acting just everything is good.

- Gentleman's Dignity, Descendants of the Sun, Goblin. 

- Wow I guess I really don't watch romance genre, I haven't watched any of these. But I've seen my mom watching Goblin beside me for few times.

- Mr. Sunshine... It's a drama that I thought it was written very well. I also love the first half of Goblin.. Oh right, I really like On Air too. I hope you all watch these 3 dramas.

- Secret Garden... actually, I don't watch other dramas except for Secret Garden hehe

- I think I enjoyed watching Lovers in Paris and goblin the most among them ㅋㅋ

- Descendants of the Sun is still my favorite. 

- I've seen all dramas except for the new one but the ones I watch the most often are The Heirs and Lovers. 

- The only one I watched was Secret Garden. It was fun. 

- Such a hard-working writer.

- Descendants of the Sun. But I think Song Joong Ki is just my typeㅋㅋ

- I'm not really a fan of the writer's work but Mr. Sunshine is really well made. The rest of works are also acknowledged for their hit power but Mr. Sunshine is such a really...it's like sharpening a knife. 

- It's so hard to choose between Goblin and Mr. Sunshine ㅠㅠㅠ

- The overall quality is really Mr. Sunshine. It's really well made. All 'Lovers' series are fun too. The City Hall is also fun. 

- City Hall...This drama is not just a drama. It's a masterpiece. 

- Mr. Sunshine...is very sad ㅠㅠ The dialogue's so good, directing and acting are all crazy. 

- Mine is City Hall! I like it the most of all Eun Sook's worksㅋㅋㅋ

- Goblin > The City Hall > Mr. Sunshine, The Heirs

- On Air, Descendants of the Sun, The King. 

- They're all famous, but it's strange that I haven't seen any of them properly. 

- Lovers in Paris. It's all-time romcom legend. 

- Eun Sook's work is not my taste but Mr. Sunshine is really a master piece. 

- Why isn't Lovers in Prague popular? It's a shame.

- Descendants of the Sun and Goblin...I must be a slave to an inevitable cliché I guess...

- City Hall is really excited. Cha Seung Won's crazy. 

- I've only seen The King.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The King's fun.

- Secret Garden. There's no fun drama after that. 

• Awesome 1

A fearless and unscrupulous 18-year-old nangrang who confronts his father❤️ After all, being a chaebol is against his father's will! #collected catch #heirs #SBSCatch

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fk.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FZm0f9%2FbtqCl9mAF3v%2Fa3a0MgIIrubxWkDNoCBf2K%2Fimg.gif

img.gif

apr 4, 2022

cr: SBS Catch
SBS Catch

‘The Heirs’ Kim Tan was “Heart Broken” But Still Attended His Ex-Girlfriend Wedding, Cha Eun Sang, and Congratulates Her

The famous actor who played the character ‘Kim Tan’ in the hit drama ‘The Heirs’, Lee Min Ho, has attended Park Shin Hye ’s wedding  and have uploaded a selfie of himself with a confused face on Instagram.

Alongside the selfie, Lee Min Ho also jokingly captioned “But I Am really happy for you tho” referring to his “saddened” feeling towards his “ex-girlfriend” Cha Eun Sang. For those who are confused, Park Shin Hye has played the character Cha Eun Sang, Kim Tan’s girlfriend in the drama ‘The Heirs’.

Fans who were fast capturing the hidden message by the actor filled the comments box with many hilarious comments. To make it more hilarious, even Park Shin Hye  addressed Lee Min Ho’s name as “Kim Tan-nim” in the wedding invitation card for Lee Min Ho.

Some fans even jokingly said that it was an “unfortunate” day for the drama fans to find out that the drama “finally” reached a “heartbroken ending”.

Some fans jokingly commented;

“Crying over “Kim Tan-nim”

“Kim Tan & Eun Sang End Today”

“Kim Tan can’t have her forever”

“I knew those two would never work!”

“Tan always acted like he couldn’t live without Eun Sang, but in the end, he was a good sport and went to her wedding kekekekekeke”

Read the full article only on DaebakLah! https://bit.ly/35iEMsJ

Soompi & Viki Staff Talk: What Was The 1st Drama That Got You Into K-Drama World?

Soompi & Viki Staff Talk: What Was The 1st Drama That Got You Into K-Drama World?

Apr 21, 2022

Along with our recent feature on great gateway K-dramas to introduce to friends, some of our staff members took time to reflect on which K-dramas first got us hooked (and eventually here at Soompi and Viki).

Here are the stories of our K-drama-loving crew:

Yeon: “Heirs

heirs.jpeg

Although I remember watching dramas such as “My Lovely Sam Soon” alongside my mother when I was young, the first drama that really got me into watching K-dramas myself was “Heirs.” Focused on the love story of chaebol heir Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) and his family’s housekeeper’s daughter Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), the drama is about elite high schoolers and also those who get involuntarily embroiled in their lives. The star-studded cast including Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Krystal, Kim Ji Won, Kang Min Hyuk, Kang Ha Neul, and Park Hyung Sik combined with rom-com mastermind Kim Eun Sook’s magical way with words had me immediately hooked. Although some of the lines are admittedly a bit cringey, that’s the addictive charm of a Kim Eun Sook script, and the actors pull it off so well that I still enjoy rewatching the drama to this day.

Watch “Heirs” below:

WATCH NOW

soompi.com/article/152288

@: So Kim Tan, Choi Young-do, Hwang Tae-kyung, Kang Shin-woo and Jeremie all loved Park Shin-hye?
It's finally out. A simple and cruel question from the general public towards K-Teen over-immersion.

img.gif

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fk.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FbhHyyC%2FbtqCpReu4u7%2Fm5BRP3ZTtjyZ6xBA6z5krk%2Fimg.gif