[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Hanjae

@xopo17
I'll be right alongside you jumping off that building if they cast Yoona or a similar idol actress as lead opposite LMH, LOL.

ul47iBf.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
tumblr_m1f8zyKHe41qmdm7x.gif

MY BELOVED LEE MIN HO WILL PLAY A DRAMA AGAIN!!! so happy, cuz i think this year he not gonna play any drama :D
and, i like the writer-nim project. all of them have a lot of skinship and the lead always have a great great chemistrycity hall --> many kiss, hug, and awesome story and romancesecret garden --> daebak daebak daebakgentlemans dignity --> aaa, this one always make me swoon, and have a smart jokes
heirs --> i expect MORE MORE AND MORE AWESOME than her previous dramas :D

Guest xopo17

sia3 said: @xopo17
I know you are definitely uri imja couple supporter but I still don't know if that means she has got killer lips ;))
I don't think we chat with each other much though, coz you were gone after Faith ended and I only became more active after that, too.
Bwahahaha... I think everyone is annoyed with the ministers/monk killing our great kissing scenes by making those faces at the back but we've made a joke out of it after that :))

I don't know if PBY is A-list actress or not to be honest and does A-list actress means they are definitely good in acting? Coz I'm hoping for one that is really good in acting, powerful enough to not get outshine by Minho. What I find is (with me anyway), his acting often attracts so much of my attention that I ignored the others. Only through rewatch I was able to tear my eyes off him and look at others' performances.

Guest xopo17

Hanjae said: @xopo17
I'll be right alongside you jumping off that building if they cast Yoona or a similar idol actress as lead opposite LMH, LOL.

Pretty sure it's a modern drama and it will taste like AGD and SG. You can feel the winter and warmness in it. I guess.......................That's why in Asianwiki it stated it will aired 2nd half of 2013. It's winter by that time.