JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 9:24 PM, Ir7yn3 said:

With this song, the meaning seems too sad. It seems that it is implying of how JK Oppa feels. He seems to be in so much pain because of losing someone, our vey dear EH Eonnie? Maybe. 

The same with his song "Thinking of You", he misses her a lot and he can't afford to lose her. 

But this is what is bothering me most, is our EH Eonnie the one who left JK Oppa? Did she left him? Cause through all those songs, he wants to have her back on his side and be with her cause she is the only girl that he'll love and no one can replace it. 8 letters and 3 words isn't enough to hold unto her.

I hope this year, she's back with him again. So they'll be happy.

I believe his song "Come back to me" point to YEH because the one of this song lyrics said " your name still strong love to me" in RM everytime YEH's name mentioned is kind like strong power which can made KJK weak.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Aquariuslady said:

I believe his song "Come back to me" point to YEH because the one of this song lyrics said " your name still strong love to me" in RM everytime YEH's name mentioned is kind like strong power which can made KJK weak.

Your very right about it. JK Oppa becomes weak upon hearing EH eonnie's name. 

But have you seen RM 310. The episode was awesome especially when they are trying to tease JK Oppa with another lady. I am not saying that he looks good with someone else but what I am saying is that, he keeps on telling the members that they shouldn't said that. Will someone be angry if he will be linked to another woman? I really hope so.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Aquariuslady said:

This song is one of a kind coz Jong Kook Oppa is in to it again and he seems to correlate hmself unto the song. Is he referring "Are you doing alright?" to our One Woman? I really hope so. It's been a while since the last post here.

2 hours ago, Aquariuslady said:

I really still believe in them even though everytime I watch RM episodes he has a little moment sweetness with the other girls especially their only girl in RM. I hope they are just close and nothing special towards each other.

Eun Hye Eonnie is said to have a comeback in South Korea after a long break and career in China.

I hope bought of them reunites and later announce their engagement and a wedding next year. Hehehehe I miss them together.

On ‎01‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 7:07 PM, Aquariuslady said:

@Ir7yn3

She's back to Korea!!

She's really back for good! HAHHAHAHAH

Is there a possibilty that SHE and HE saw each other in China? 

Jong Kook Oppa has been going back and forth from South Korea to China. 

I hope so.

They have the same fashion, All Black Fashion!

I really really really really hope so that she's back for her career and for "their wedding". LOL. Just hoping.

I'll be rooting for them until they are not yet married and haven't found any partners in life.

I almost forgot his Debut Anniversary, I remembered it when I saw this video. Jong Kook Oppa really have change a lot in the past 21 years.

But take note, he still look the . He looks even better now.

Congratulations to our Oppa who has been in the industry for 21 years.

from jongyoon (chinese site)

someone mentioned YEH's name again and kjk's reaction is still the same (that shy look)  :phew:

from the 160902 'Talents for Sale Show'

tumblr_oczj4cdHo21qzdqh3o1_540.jpg

the main gist is kjk mentioned that he has a very good relationship with a (younger) sister, 

and then Noh Hong-chul interrupted with "Yoon Eun Hye noona?"

still awaiting chinese subs/english subs :) if there's anyone here who can read Korean, feel free to provide a translation of the subtitles on screen!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, inacrisis said:

from jongyoon (chinese site)

someone mentioned YEH's name again and kjk's reaction is still the same (that shy look)  :phew:

from the 160902 'Talents for Sale Show'

tumblr_oczj4cdHo21qzdqh3o1_540.jpg

the main gist is kjk mentioned that he has a very good relationship with a (younger) sister, 

and then Noh Hong-chul interrupted with "Yoon Eun Hye noona?"

still awaiting chinese subs/english subs :) if there's anyone here who can read Korean, feel free to provide a translation of the subtitles on screen!

Hahahaha still happy that he still has the same reaction as ever! Jong Kook Oppa really is starting to hint us or the citizens and netizens about his relationship with someone...is it Yoon Eun Hye Eonnie? 

This is a total coincidence that he had mentioned it since Eun Hye Eonnie is back in Korea. Hehehe I hope she does consider alrady going to Running Man.

Hopes up for them as always.

I'll be waiting for the full video with subtitle. Hehehe <3 <3

• Like 2

On 7/19/2016 at 3:40 AM, Aquariuslady said:

when KJK can guess a song as that his favorite song and he alots sing that song, the song tittle is "last love". YJS said "I dont know who you are please come back, please". Oppa...your last love,  is she YEH? 

Who can still remember this episode? 

Remember what Yoo Jae Suk have said? 

YJS: I don't know who is it, but please come back.

Now that Yoon Eun Hye Eonnie is back, can we hear a good news about them? Can we? 

Everyone in here really is expecting a good news for them. 

I just posted this since I finally realizes and understand why Yoo Jae Suk has to say that. He really knows something.

On Sunday, September 04, 2016 at 10:15 PM, Ir7yn3 said:

Hahahaha still happy that he still has the same reaction as ever! Jong Kook Oppa really is starting to hint us or the citizens and netizens about his relationship with someone...is it Yoon Eun Hye Eonnie? 

This is a total coincidence that he had mentioned it since Eun Hye Eonnie is back in Korea. Hehehe I hope she does consider alrady going to Running Man.

Hopes up for them as always.

I'll be waiting for the full video with subtitle. Hehehe <3 <3

I cant wait to watch that episode!!!! Hope have engsub too

• Like 1

Starting from 11:35, Kim Jong Kook Oppa started to introduce his guest and a friend. He really is something.

I am rooting for them.

6 hours ago, Aquariuslady said:

Already in youtube now with engsub too!!

I am a total fan of our One Man that's why I joined lots of fanpage in FB and other stuff but a photo came about...a photo of him talking to that RM girl official member. They were talking privately and they are talking seriously. Both their agency told the citizens and netizens that they are just close friend but they are not acting as just "Close Friend".

I hope being a close friend is just what really makes them coz I really want One Man and One Woman to be together.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Ir7yn3 said:

I am a total fan of our One Man that's why I joined lots of fanpage in FB and other stuff but a photo came about...a photo of him talking to that RM girl official member. They were talking privately and they are talking seriously. Both their agency told the citizens and netizens that they are just close friend but they are not acting as just "Close Friend".

I hope being a close friend is just what really makes them coz I really want One Man and One Woman to be together.

Yes, i got their pics through IG,,said they talking privately and our neighbour said they secretly dating. Secretly dating in open place?? With anyone can see them?. I really want they together too, so lets believe what we believe