JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They mentioned Yoon Eun Hye in RM episode 299...

I was shock to hear Yoo Jae Suk mention her name after so many episodes that had passed by...

As usual, Jong Kook chuckled then react...

What a nice episode...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 8/7/2015 at 11:09 PM, exerz88 said:

yhye...im new in here but have been a silent reader for some time now...anyway i really love all about them...i really hope they are a true couple...haha

here's are a video tht i found somewhere while searching about them recently

http://m.vk.com/video-37636569_171099349?list=

I have watched this video so many times...and now I'm still looking at it every single day...^_____________^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I just want to say my opinion about JK oppa and EH eonnie, this is purely base on my observation and through all the articles I have read for the past months. 

Jong Kook Oppa has been saying that he wants to get married already and he even wants it to be next year if possible because he isn't young enough, but up until now which is almost half of the year, we haven't heard of his wedding announcement or any dating scandals. Is it because Eun Hye Eonnie's Chinese-Korean Movie "After Love" isn't aired yet or has been on cinemas? 

The films premiere night has been pushed forward so many times already. Is Jong Kook Oppa waiting for Eun Hye Eonnie's unbusy schedule so they can announce it without a hassle? I hope so. I really hope so because he has been caught texting someone while shooting his shows, like RM and Talents For Sale. 

But as for the record, we all hope so that within this year, we can hear a wedding announcement and a church bell ringing.

That's all.

• Like 2

On 7/27/2016 at 5:12 AM, Aquariuslady said:

" I dont want to lose you, please come back to me"

Come back to me by KJK feat Gary

With this song, the meaning seems too sad. It seems that it is implying of how JK Oppa feels. He seems to be in so much pain because of losing someone, our vey dear EH Eonnie? Maybe. 

The same with his song "Thinking of You", he misses her a lot and he can't afford to lose her. 

But this is what is bothering me most, is our EH Eonnie the one who left JK Oppa? Did she left him? Cause through all those songs, he wants to have her back on his side and be with her cause she is the only girl that he'll love and no one can replace it. 8 letters and 3 words isn't enough to hold unto her.

I hope this year, she's back with him again. So they'll be happy.