JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

Wonder if she searched KJK or RM to check it out. I remembered reading that last time KJK and YEH like to check what others are saying online..

and i agree.. YEH is very unpredictable.. But can i say there is still hope for these two? Never lose faith.. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Lee Kwang Soo reveals the reason why Kim Jong Kook can’t get married on “Running Man”

On the June 28th broadcast of Running Man, Lee Kwang Soo has once again betrayed Kim Jong Kook by revealing the reason why he is not yet married! 

While traveling on a mission with Seo Hyun Jin, the actress confessed, “I really want to win, so I thought I had to partner up with Kim Jong Kook sunbae.

Upon hearing this, Lee Kwang Soo commented, “If you were to team up with Jong Kook Hyung, you would be tired all day. Although Jong Kook Hyung chooses not to marry, do you really think there’s no other reason? I will just leave it at that,” jokingly implying had Kim Jong Kook’s tendency to nag has prevented him from getting married.

https://runningmannews.wordpress.com/2015/06/28/lee-kwang-soo-reveals-the-reason-why-kim-jong-kook-cant-get-married-on-running-man/

Lee-Kwang-Soo-on-Running-Man.jpg

Wonder if she searched KJK or RM to check it out. I remembered reading that last time KJK and YEH like to check what others are saying online..

and i agree.. YEH is very unpredictable.. But can i say there is still hope for these two? Never lose faith.. 

what I noticed she only liked weibo post when someone tagged her name on it...like her recent weibo "LIKE" where fan posted a Coffee Prince (YEH-Gongyoo) collage and tagged her name on the post! but for KJK and RM, i saw nobody tagged her name on a post about RM..so of course fan a bit surprised to see YEH actually like KJK pic out of nowhere...lol..

• Like 1

Maybe she is really stalking around!! Hahahaa.. But im glad to see her liking pictures of others..

she must suddenly thought it would be trouble if people knew she liked KJK and MC pictures so she unliked it. But fans are fast!!

@Tracer1 she has a movie coming out soon..

Edited by ainkimura

Maybe she is really stalking around!! Hahahaa.. But im glad to see her liking pictures of others..

she must suddenly thought it would be trouble if people knew she liked KJK and MC pictures so she unliked it. But fans are fast!!

@Tracer1 she has a movie coming out soon..

i guess she didn't know fans can track her likes..and i doubt she liked it accidentally..hahaha..but fans are super fast! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

On 7/1/2015 at 11:41 AM, royalfreshness said:

@claratenten YESSS thank you for bringing these wonderful receipts lol

hahaha..i know this is nothing big deal but at least we know her cold answer about RM and KJK is actually opposite from what fans think! just hope she will be a guest on RM when she is prepared or otherwise when they're about to announce their wedding news! 

Does YEH has upcoming movie or TV series?  If she has, then we now know why she's doing this

Coincidentally her next project is in chinese movie and if you connect the dots, it's all matched. But i don't think that's the case. YEH tried so hard to avoid her past loveline and i think it's been going for a while, 6 or 7 years. And i don't see the reason why she should reignite the old loveline now, just for promotional sake.

On 7/1/2015 at 3:53 PM, atticusfinch said:
On 6/30/2015 at 10:20 PM, Tracer1 said:

Does YEH has upcoming movie or TV series?  If she has, then we now know why she's doing this

Coincidentally her next project is in chinese movie and if you connect the dots, it's all matched. But i don't think that's the case. YEH tried so hard to avoid her past loveline and i think it's been going for a while, 6 or 7 years. And i don't see the reason why she should reignite the old loveline now, just for promotional sake.

yup..i agreed with you..i dont think she like those pics just for promotional sake for her upcoming movie...she did the same thing before..for someone who tried hard to avoid her past loveline, wonder why she liked those pics..why KJK?? 

• Like 1