JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

1 hour ago, IliK said:

Just watched Crazy recipe adventure and something caught my eyes ;-) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COM9vZaJZ9D/?igshid=torczh22ve4v

Wooooah, so that Instafunk is clothes brand?

Oh I just found out, that Instafunk is quite popular clothes brand in SK. 

spacer.png

I just realized that YJS LKS, KJK even using that clothes for RM prev ep. 

What a coincidences, at the week KJK & LKS using instafunk clothes in RM opening, YEH also shared those post. 

• Insightful 2

spacer.png

1. YEH uploaded IG This photo remind of someone (name kjk76) haha

2. why both of them always upload sns on same day and almost same times ? 

3. KJK uploaded photo (who is that woman in his photo) 

:)

spacer.png

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

12 hours ago, photograph said:

1. YEH uploaded IG This photo remind of someone (name kjk76) haha

2. why both of them always upload sns on same day and almost same times ? 

Long time no see @photograph 

1.Yes, yes, i thought the same.

Like those 76 become main focus on that photo

2. Yeah, I noticed this too at least for the last 2 weeks. And what I noticed more is, lately when YEH updates her sns, she doing it two post a day. What makes it suspicious, the first post contains something related to KJK, second post is art. (refer to her 4 latest post). 

First she upload collection pict with one pict with "running" pose, then upload "paint ink" 

Then yesterday she upload above pict, then upload drawing sketch. 

3. I think that's his niece / grand niece

• Like 1

On 5/2/2021 at 10:25 PM, photograph said:

It's his brother's daughter. His parents made custom coasters of their grandchildren, their grandson's picture is just beside hers. 

• Insightful 1

Woooah what's this? 

spacer.png

YEH gonna filming with CTH

Spoiler

(or should I say her Brother-in-law??) 

Bonus from her latest YouTube vid:

spacer.png

Some people suspect that's her engage or wedding ring

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1

18 hours ago, IliK said:

Agree with his mom, that's my question as well ;-) LOL

It's one of the funniest part of the latest Mom's Diary episode  ...

Wow, maybe they got married already or they want to live alone.

But I wish they can marry.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Santiago Mounier hereb said:

Wow, maybe they got married already or they want to live alone.

But I wish they can marry.

What do u mean they got married already ? lol 

I think he wanna keep single status ?  Same as YEH.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, photograph said:

These days this forum becomes silent

I just watched YEH YouTube live a few days ago and saw her ring again. Is her engaged ring ? Hope she will get someone to marry soon.

ALAS, maybe many of us try hard to control their expectations toward this couple, so avoiding to so active here. 

Yes I do agree, it's suspicious enough because she keep wear those ring for at least from 1-2weeks ago. 

Actually, from her live stream, there's some things that a bit related to KJK mentioned. Such as

1. She sang her song with mighty mouth while holding joy. 

2.did "of course" gesture to herself. 

3.mentioning YJS, YSC. 

4.nowadays, she used her free time by doing workout.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Hi, I’m silent reader of this forum since 2016. I’m one of KJK+YEH big shipper. I always follow their activities. What do u think about these things? I want to know about you all opinions :)

Of Course scene from YEH’s Saturday live video 
https://www.instagram.com/p/CO6lkJUn5uU/?igshid=pih2reww68ts

The Tiger 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COnnfLJt7tx/?igshid=uroknfgkmwyy

Same day same sport with RM ep 539

Caption is strange..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKK_saPBJ5k/?igshid=1iew7gv5ot94l

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, G Bright said:

Hi, I’m silent reader of this forum since 2016. I’m one of KJK+YEH big shipper. I always follow their activities. What do u think about these things? I want to know about you all opinions :)

The Tiger 

Caption is strange..

For of course scene from live stream , do u know why she did that ? so curious 

It is quite related to KJK but why I feel sorry towards YEH . :( why only her that takes action first ?

why kjk is damn so silent and always has many scenes with SH often in these days. I am so confused ! 

Spoiler
Hi Guys,

I have read somewhere and rumor said might be another member will be leave RM. 
As insider posted on korean site DC INSIDE since 15th March (before LWS news announced ) that 2members were gonna leave RM.
One we know is LWS. and another one will be leave cuz of marriage ! So this might be JK ?  

• Confused 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1

25 minutes ago, photograph said:

For of course scene from live stream , do u know why she did that ? so curious 

It is quite related to KJK but why I feel sorry towards YEH . :( why only her that takes action first ?

why kjk is damn so silent and always has many scenes with SH often in these days. I am so confused ! 

Hide contents
Hi Guys,

I have read somewhere and rumor said might be another member will be leave RM. 
As insider posted on korean site DC INSIDE since 15th March (before LWS news announced ) that 2members were gonna leave RM.
One we know is KWS. and another one will be leave cuz of marriage ! So this might be JK ?  

OMG! really? So if KJK leave RM becuz of marriage, may be the ring is from KJK:wub:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, G Bright said:

OMG! really? So if KJK leave RM becuz of marriage, may be the ring is from KJK:wub:

Spoiler

I do not know either that might be JK or someone else in RM. Might be SH as well. (cuz her age is suit for marriage) Still not 100 % sure that "that one" is whom. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, G Bright said:

Hi, I’m silent reader of this forum since 2016. I’m one of KJK+YEH big shipper. I always follow their activities. What do u think about these things? I want to know about you all opinions 

The Tiger 

Caption is strange..

So happy to know more of this couple fellow shipper. :D

1. That "of course" surprised me actually, and I don't know why she did that, my guess her streamer asked for it. Although, spontaneous but still make me happy because she not bothered by it anymore. 

2.about those "Tiger" drawings from YEH Insta story, I think I should tell chronological ways.

Spoiler

On May 7th, there's articles about CTH & YEH participate on donations event and possibly filming together.

On May 8th, she posted her Diet log on her YouTube channel, which is shown us she wear a "ring" on her left ring finger.

Also on same day, she posted on her Insta story about "Tiger".

Spoiler

First story

spacer.png

drawing that she titled on her story with "Tiger Power", well it looks like a PP or her new product. 

And the second story

spacer.png

At a glance, it's more like a finished drawing, but if we put attention a bit more, you can see that that pict not really focused on prev "tiger" drawing, but more focused on iPad & MacBook screen, coincidentally there's dimmed pict of YEH on left side & tiger pict on right side. So I can't help to think, interpret it as she like the pict about she and "Tiger" side by side. 

3. About those captions, I don't have any idea what she talked about. But, as I remember those table tennis racket posted not long after RM did table tennis game. Yeah, it's coincidence. 

Spoiler

For rumor that another member gonna left RM due to marriage, well JSM or YSC too has potential for it tbh. Or it can be actually just LKS that leave for recuperation and marriage, due to misinformation its interpretated as two person. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, photograph said:

Hide contents

I do not know either that might be JK or someone else in RM. Might be SH as well. (cuz her age is suit for marriage) Still not 100 % sure that "that one" is whom. 

I hope KJK leaves. Even if it not with YEH,I want to see him with someone he loves. I can’t stand watching him being  alone:( But it’ll be great if it’s our YEH:rolleyes:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Core000 said:

So happy to know more of this couple fellow shipper. :D

1. That "of course" surprised me actually, and I don't know why she did that, my guess her streamer asked for it. Although, spontaneous but still make me happy because she not bothered by it anymore. 

2.about those "Tiger" drawings from YEH Insta story, I think I should tell chronological ways.

Reveal hidden contents

On May 7th, there's articles about CTH & YEH participate on donations event and possibly filming together.

On May 8th, she posted her Diet log on her YouTube channel, which is shown us she wear a "ring" on her left ring finger.

Also on same day, she posted on her Insta story about "Tiger".

Reveal hidden contents

First story

spacer.png

drawing that she titled on her story with "Tiger Power", well it looks like a PP or her new product. 

And the second story

spacer.png

At a glance, it's more like a finished drawing, but if we put attention a bit more, you can see that that pict not really focused on prev "tiger" drawing, but more focused on iPad & MacBook screen, coincidentally there's dimmed pict of YEH on left side & tiger pict on right side. So I can't help to think, interpret it as she like the pict about she and "Tiger" side by side. 

3. About those captions, I don't have any idea what she talked about. But, as I remember those table tennis racket posted not long after RM did table tennis game. Yeah, it's coincidence. 

Hide contents

For rumor that another member gonna left RM due to marriage, well JSM or YSC too has potential for it tbh. Or it can be actually just LKS that leave for recuperation and marriage, due to misinformation its interpretated as two person. 

I’m also happy to meet with you all :) I always read this forum silently since 2016. Now I want you all to know that I’m always here with you all and still supporting and hoping for KJK YEH :wub: 

Actually I almost lost my interest on them because of my daily life activities. But when I heard that YEH is not in a relationship for 8 years, my hopes are up again! I don’t believe no one is show an interest on such a beautiful woman. I think she is still waiting for him... (How do u think about it?:)) But after 1year,I don’t know if she’s still single or not.

For KJK, I have no feelings for his other lovelines since I saw his true loves for YEH. When I listen “Forget-Me-Not”, I think he still loves her..

For now, there are so many confusing things and I don’t know what to believe.

Anyway I’m still hoping on our beloved couple and still wants them to end up together:) 

Glad to know you all opinions :heart:

Edited by G Bright
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

HI GUYS,

I just saw the translation from one of her fans for Q&A YEH live streaming. As per below.

1. Her last relationship this is confirmed that KJK (broke up 2012)

2.What is her ideal type ,this is all clear that KJK

3.From one of fan stated that even she said she is now single not dating anyone but for 2weeks now she has been wearing a ring which look like a wedding brand.

From my point of view, if that one is not KJK so who will be ? (love sports more than KJK)

Now my heart was beating and I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach .Hope they will end up together soon 

spacer.png

spacer.png

credit : @chaerliepark 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1