JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

3 hours ago, Core000 said:

Why do I keep read it as "Loveline" not "Love Nine". 

:joy:

Don't worry, you're  not alone ... if you didn't write it I'm still read and think as loveline ;-) lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

KJK × Netflix.

Coincidentally :lol:the singer name in this movie is Grace.

Reveal hidden contents

:star:

He looks chilling these days. Have you seen his 2nd post there are incense sticks at the counter television.

This house looks well decorated than before right ? 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

52 minutes ago, photograph said:

He looks chilling these days. Have you seen his 2nd post there are incense sticks at the counter television.

This house looks well decorated than before right ? 

He's been quite open about his anxiety. In his 2020 Daesang nominee interview, he mentioned that he was always anxious back in his 30s.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, photograph said:

Hey Guys,

Do you think it might be rude if I come to request song (One of Kim Jong Kook Song) for today 

SBS 103.5 FM <Love 9> Lub D. ?  If it quite rude ,I wont do it. 

I don't think it's rude since that's a radio show, it's normal to request music on it, and if considering her last radio show, mentioning KJK name is everyone can expect. 

But, just make sure if that show have music request segment (since there's some show that totally just talkshow or story telling). 

P.s. Tbh, I'm more eager to know her reaction when she listening to KJK new song. 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

59 minutes ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

KJK×YEH toooday.

(...its been a while since Kim Muscle post his IG photo)

Trivia Facts: 

• That's not his usual style, mainly he is using plain clothes than embed with some pictures one. (except for missions or works).
  • That's also taken right after he done his hair (probably straighten his slight wavy hair's)

Maybe, he is inspired by someone video's last week about spring fresh styling and netflix series that he binged recently.
 :yaaa:

Spoiler

Smh, this style kinda had a little similar vibe to kjk new style

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:
  Reveal hidden contents

...YEH looking pweety :grin:

Www.911.without eng subs 

~~

YEH×RADIO

Alas, there's no eng translation for it. :confounded:

I just found it a part of it (thanks to silla.6625)

Spoiler

In short, YEH shared her past insomnia and drinking habit experiences back then at her twenties

spacer.png

and after she quit drinking, she feel more healthy especially her skin. 

From here on, I want to share some of my thoughts recently. (warning, unmeaning for long post)

Spoiler

First, I think she really put great importance to "Smoking, drinking are bad for health" view. 

Spoiler

Here's some proofs.

Look, silla's post that I shared above, she talk about quit drinking there. And below pict, also tell that she view kjk habit positively. 

spacer.png

both her latest radio shows talk, she talk about stop drinking

And yes, KJK also had same view for it. 

spacer.png

KJK give advice for his junior about quit smoking and drinking, and it will make your body less aging than who do. 

Second, both YEH and KJK so close with their staff, and treats them very good. (maybe later, I'll post proof of it.)

Third, when they talked about ideal partner criteria nowadays, it seem like they talk in same frequency. 

Spoiler

YEH, emphasize this point lately for her ideal partner

spacer.png

Tbh, maybe her first sentence could be interpreted for religion.  But if not, then it's vague point. 

KJK too, had same though about it lately, JSJ point out here 

spacer.png

"He care more about personality, also couples become more like each other". 

While YEH, more concern about health. KJK his maturity as entertainers, he more relaxed, flexible and funny nowadays. 

KJK can truly enjoys food now, and YEH put her all through cooking. 

YEH, talked about she need to prepare herself before marriage, KJK also keep talked about it right? 

Maybe, back then both of them had many different views, don't have same value. But, to me, as days passed, they are more and more alike. 

Sorry for unmeaningful long post. 

:crybaby:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, photograph said:

How sorry ? you mean that this statement added from his company ? and how the knetz talking with this ?

I will die if they announce something ? why Haha always teasing him like that , 

I'm sorry but can't we stop discussing about S couple here?! I read the latest posts and I thought I entered the S couple forum, not our YEH KJK couple page.

I think this page is about 1. KJK 2. YEH and 3. KJK&YEH. This is not a place for approving either other couples right or wrong.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 2

59 minutes ago, photograph said:

How sorry ? you mean that this statement added from his company ? and how the knetz talking with this ?

I will die if they announce something ? why Haha always teasing him like that , 

Yea, can we stop bringing them up? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

51 minutes ago, Thơ Nguyễn said:

I'm sorry but can't we stop discussing about S couple here?! I read the latest posts and I thought I entered the S couple forum, not our YEH KJK couple page.

I think this page is about 1. KJK 2. YEH and 3. KJK&YEH. This is not a place for approving either other couples right or wrong.

51 minutes ago, Thơ Nguyễn said:

ok guys, I will delete my post then.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I just wanna clear things up.

About HAHA teasing KJK in Crazy Noodle episode.

Spoiler

Kjk same plane with SJH happened in 2015 ...have u guys realized that at that time SJH already have a boyfriend.Remember her CEO bf.sooo what i'm trying to say is HAHA at this point is really just purely teasing ~~~

:joy:

And do u guys still remember this RM cut years 2017.

• Like 2

I think KJK really like this "Just the Way you are" song by Bruno Mars. 

Spoiler

He sang this song at Master in the House recently, when asked to sing English song for match the LA theme. 

Tbh, his voice really amazing here. 

Then, I remembered something. He also sang this song, at least 2 times in RM. 

First, in Xman special Episode. 

Spoiler

If you pay attention, before he start flirting session. He said that he won't picky there, probably because YEH not present. (at first, RM team planned to invite YEH here but failed). 

spacer.png

You can see here, that he sang really over till annoyed the members. 

Second, at mongdol special episode (RM ep 524).

Spoiler

Take notes, that SM requesting KJK to sing for her. And SM plot setting here as Hollywood actress

spacer.png

Then,after song ended and a little bicker from JH, out of nowhere YJS mentioned YEH name

Is this song reminded YJS to KJK&YEH? For example, he knew that KJK always sang this song for YEH? 

From the way he sang this song, his effort were noticeable, so I thought that he really have some bonds to this song. 

Spoiler

Trivia fact :

Bruno Mars start his career from LA. 

That song released at 2010.

That song simply described that singer love everything of their partner. (in others word, just Ideal) 

Considering above facts, plus facts about KJK who really proud and love his neighborhood, and YEH as his ideal type for so many years. there's high chances that KJK sang this song for her, especially when they're in LA. 

• Insightful 2