JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

4 hours ago, Core000 said:

wow, unexpected thing happened while we're laying low. 

Hide contents

spacer.png

YEH asked about KJK in radio show, yeah as always using ambiguous or plural words. 

For more articles 

Hide contents

Guys i wanna die, No Way Reaction GIF by Freeform

2 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

...me while listening to this song :cries: 

agaaain.

Finally some content from our YEH about KJK (positive one) ...

@Core000

...okaaay SBS Radio,annnd i see tag @kjk76 i just hope that KJK notice that YEH mention him ...

:please:

Agaiiin coincidentally SBS Mandarin just uploaded this video yesterday.

:tears:

sbs radio.

I dont know why I am cryingggggggggggggggggggggggggg  ,,

Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

...i believe so ,

Cuz the one who's asking is Shorry right ...Shorry is from group Mighty Mouth and when their are still rookie group they collab song with YEH and that time YEH already big star,how can unknown rookie group collab song with well known big star (obviously someONE introduced them to YEH) :coolshades:...

:smort:*thonking*

@photograph

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

...me while listening to this song  

agaaain.

Finally some content from our YEH about KJK (positive one) ...

...okaaay SBS Radio,annnd i see tag @kjk76 i just hope that KJK notice that YEH mention him ...

Agaiiin coincidentally SBS Mandarin just uploaded this video yesterday.

sbs radio.

Yeah, it's like giving us more hope in this situation. 
at this point, either SBS try low-key hinting us so many people not shocked with their coupled, or they just want hike rating up using them. I hope, it's the former one.. 
wish GIF

1 hour ago, photograph said:

Guys i wanna die, 

I dont know why I am cryingggggggggggggggggggggggggg  ,,

Hoho. calm down dear, maybe there's more in the future. maybe.

8 minutes ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

...i believe so ,

Cuz the one who's asking is Shorry right ...Shorry is from group Mighty Mouth and when their are still rookie group they collab song with YEH and that time YEH already big star,how can unknown rookie group collab song with well known big star (obviously someONE introduced them to YEH) ...

*thonking*

@photograph

Yeah, I also agree with this predicament. Shorry, ask him about how can they broke up but shorry also can't finish his question that indicated he know deep enough, and personally has some relation with both sides (man and woman side).

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Well ,

After watching many times for her interview. It seems like they will announce their relationship soon ?

YEH never talked about KJK like this before ,this is so unbelievable that YEH mentioned KJK in really impressive way. 

I am so so so happy now Happy I Like It GIF by swerk

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

Anyone who's understand Vietnam pls translate.

Hide contents

:weary:i wish i understand ~~~

Translate from Vietnamese, though I don't feel anything new comparing with the original English news.

YEH publicly praised KJK after 16 years

KJK and YEH was a couple who was shipped enthusiastically by the public. After many years, the story of the beautiful girl and talented man still get a lot of attention from the fans.

Recently YEH joined in Heo Ji Woong Show. In there, she shared the debut when she was 16 years old and problems that she experienced during that period. Although she has been popular in this career, until now, YEH still keep the single life.

The actress continued to make the public enthusiastic when publicly reminded her rumor love in the live radio and gave many special praise for the male singer.

On the Love FM TV’s Heo Ji Woong Show, when being asked about the rumor love KJK, in the period of filming together X-man show, she didn’t avoid but answered straightly: For 9 years I hasn’t drunk any more. KJK didn’t drink or smoke. He is very attentive to protect the body. I like those people like that.

The actress also shared of her ideal type: “I want to stay by side with a thoughtful person who has the similar points to mine. I’m a shy person so hoping that is a humor person to guide me. Even though the future husband like the Korean foods or foreign dishes, I can cook all for him. It’s heard to similar to KJK, right?

During the 2000s, KJK and YEH joined the popular X-man show and created a love line making a storm in that period. In that moment, the Korean reporters often notified the relation above the colleague-ship between YEH and KJK. Their “strong” interaction of the couple on the show made many people excite, enthusiastically “push the ship”, hope the couple become lovers in reality. At that time, reactions of the Mr. Tiger Running Man everywhen of reminding the beautiful lady Goong also made many people doubt.

Because of that, the couple suffered from the dating suspect many times. However, the both artists made a decline report and confirmed they saw each other like the close brother-sister.

Until now, the both still keep the single lives, so many people still hope the couple become the lovers.

Before that, YEH spoke about the rumors within KJK many times when appearing on Radio Star show.

By the side of KJK, he still often reminded YEH when being joked on entertainment shows, but this is the first time the actress directly said about the dating rumor with “Capable Man” Running Man.

Still remembering, in the last 16 years, KJK and YEH was arranged into the same team in the X-man show. To the game asking to answer “Of course” with any question, when the opponent team ask KJK if he hated YEH, the Tiger man shyly covered the actress’s ears to not disappoint her with the answer “Of Course!”. This moment quickly became the whole life moment of KJK.

Until now, after 16 years, the fans still hasn’t stopped to continue shipping him with YEH.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm happy with positive vibe in our thread, and of course I am very happy with her statement in radio interview.

But,tbh honest I feel bad for her, because those statement, now she bashed by some people (mainly is you-know-who shipper). 

I know, that she already aware this consequences before, and maybe this is fate, that in 2008 KJK bashed by her fan, now is her turn. 

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

I'm sorry to say this here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

@Core000

Spoiler

Coreeeeeeeee i miss you !!!:frown::bawling:

I just read something on ig 'S' shipper.

And on youtube 'G' shipper annnd 'H' shipper.

I'm just upset at what they're saying bout our YEH mainly 'S' shipper and 'H' shipper kinda rude.

They all have their shipper moment,can they just not attack and give our JongYoon shipper moment to shine.

:(

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Core000

Reveal hidden contents

I'm just upset at what they're saying bout our YEH mainly 'S' shipper and 'H' shipper kinda rude.

They all have their shipper moment,can they just not attack and give our JongYoon shipper moment to shine.

Spoiler

They are just threatened. Even when he was in a love line with Hong Jin Young, their shippers always bashed her. She even got death threats from them. They don't know how to set boundaries.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

I just watched this old clip . They are so cute together. Can anyone translate what they talking about ?

4 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

@Core000

Hide contents

Really toxic S shippers I understand what you feel !  They are so pathetic 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

@Core000

Hide contents

Coreeeeeeeee i miss you !!!

Spoiler

Hoho, I miss you too Koyaa, sorry I've been so busy now and barely use gadgets for personal things.:persevere:

4 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

Hide contents

They are just threatened. Even when he was in a love line with Hong Jin Young, their shippers always bashed her. She even got death threats from them. They don't know how to set boundaries.

Smh, I do agree with you. There's no problems, with shipping who for whom. But, some of those shipper really over and crossed the line, from time to time.

Spoiler

Back then, HJY got bashed even death threats, then harsh comment on JSM that coaxed with "SM took SH screentime", then Jessi with her "Fake body" too, and now our YEH that told with "just using KJK Daesang fame". 
Even I found one account that so active at bad commented on other KJK shippers except 'S*' shipper. 
I'm not saying, all "those shipper", but Some of Them.

I mean, it's ok if you want to defend your ship, like with your ship proofs, but don't attack or slander other side couple on Personal level. Isn't this basic of any debate thing? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1