JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

2 minutes ago, photograph said:

Hehe, good idea, however, we need to apologize our forum no need to do such things, 

Because we assure KJK & YEH will be together soon. (real couple) without photoshopping :)

happy shipping chingu! :)the event is for those who love creating things and fiddling with photo filters and collages. so yea, if any here have those kind of interest, do join us.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

welcome to all newbies who shipped our couple! Preview for MUSE DRESS 2 epi 2 ( BOXING theme)   YEH and KJK are quite good in boxing..uri strong couple!!    (cr

yesterday, YEH liked KJK and MondayCouple pics posted by fan weibo account..unfortunately,YEH removed those 2 likes quickly back to original 4..   well i'm not surprised if she quickly

both KJK and YEH wear floral pattern style..    

1 hour ago, photograph said:

Have your guys watched  latest RM ep ? 

After completed watching, I feel dizzy and gonna faint..

Yes, I already did. 

Surprisingly, after watched as a whole, those kind scenes kinda expected. The reasons is, exactly the same as what other member cast worried, "KJK truly abandoned and became mad". 

So with her only on his team, it create those situations.

Maybe for some people, it's kind of over as that's approved by game rules. But, considering what KJK experienced in his youth days, esp his Turbo days. It's more deep than it seems. 

Even though I know, this is unintended for everyone. But as a whole, this episode truly did dirty to him. 

• Sad 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
2 hours ago, photograph said:

Have your guys watched  latest RM ep ? 

After completed watching, I feel dizzy and gonna faint..

Yes I did, nothing to be afraid of ... they've just went with the flow ;-) 

Warning! Under the spoiler there are some screen caps of the most interesting parts ...

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

... and I kinda agree with @Core000 thoughts :-) 

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Put aside shipper moments, and KJK unfortunate dirty day. 

This RM ep provides many runs, esp JSJ "superpower", and tbf bad things that occurred to KJK also create funny moments too. 

Now let's move on, and see what'll happen later. 

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

:transforms:

1615851828519-removebg-preview.png

In advance!!!...March/24 is the date that our unknown admin create this KJKYEH shipper page for us ...

I just wanna wish ...Happy 8 years anniversary to our unknown admin,to all active KJKYEH shipper and not forget to all the silent reader and whoever that have interest in KJKYEH shipp annnd also to ferily ...

Spoiler

8 years age gap

8 years single (YEH)

8 years return as solo (KJK)

8/12 forget me not

8/1 do eat again

And 8 years KJKYEH page anniversary ~~~

Sincerely from me

HAPPY JONGYOON DAY.

• Sad 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1
2 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

In advance!!!...March/24 is the date that our unknown admin create this KJKYEH shipper page for us ...

I just wanna wish ...Happy 8 years anniversary to our unknown admin,to all active KJKYEH shipper and not forget to all the silent reader and whoever that have interest in KJKYEH shipp annnd also to ferily ...

Reveal hidden contents

8 years age gap

8 years single (YEH)

8 years return as solo (KJK)

8/12 forget me not

8/1 do eat again

And 8 years KJKYEH page anniversary ~~~

Sincerely from me

HAPPY JONGYOON DAY.

Wow, I don't know about this. Almost 8 years old, shipper threads. Sure, a long journey. 

Talk about "8".

Here's preview news from YEH, who'll reveal her ideal type at WWQ. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Src :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMvVa5opHSj/?igshid=kv2gzvx2qat3

What need to note is, YEH like fun things. 

It's kinda sad to me, bcoz KJK known to be boring man. But, to think of it.

KJK much gentler, funnier, tolerance than before, it's because he want to change for her? 

And KJK too, ever said that he want someone who has same fun sense with him (refer to RM ep 486)

Anyways, this is another coincidence, she will reveal ideal type man at WWQ episode "8".

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I have found something strange recently that KJK wasn't on MUD in the last 3 eps. That never happened since he joined the show, right? What's wrong here? Do you guys think that he plans to leave the show and intend a wedding? Tony of HOT also left the show like that but sadly he's still single. 

I hope to see a happy ending of KJK and YEH this year! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
44 minutes ago, Thơ Nguyễn said:

I have found something strange recently that KJK wasn't on MUD in the last 3 eps. That never happened since he joined the show, right? What's wrong here? Do you guys think that he plans to leave the show and intend a wedding? Tony of HOT also left the show like that but sadly he's still single. 

No, It has happened before, if I'm not mistaken even until 4-5 ep no KJK appearance. Yeah it's sad for Tony, unlike Kim gun mo who ended up with marrying. 

If you ask my opinion, yes I think KJK already has that plan. 

I hope happy ending for our couple too. Highly hoping at that

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
1 hour ago, Thơ Nguyễn said:

noticed and have similar thoughts, I’ve just shared with my shipper friend in private yesterday ;-) 

Spoiler

“... there is a new person, Chi Jin Hyuk (actor, he was for example Go family book, he played Kang Chi father, the gumiho ... so he has an apartment with full of gym equipment lol KJK would be crazy for it ;-) so than suddenly that thought came to my mind what if he is started to play in that show to replace KJK if he have to leave when he get merried ?! ;-) lol crazy thoughts,  right ?;-)” 

as we’re mentioning “8” recently so much ... suddenly popped up in my mind ... that’s the shape what resembles for the sign of “infinity” looks like ♾  ;-)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1
2 hours ago, Core000 said:

Wow, I don't know about this. Almost 8 years old, shipper threads. Sure, a long journey. 

Talk about "8".

Here's preview news from YEH, who'll reveal her ideal type at WWQ. 

Hide contents

spacer.png

Src :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMvVa5opHSj/?igshid=kv2gzvx2qat3

What need to note is, YEH like fun things. 

It's kinda sad to me, bcoz KJK known to be boring man. But, to think of it.

KJK much gentler, funnier, tolerance than before, it's because he want to change for her? 

And KJK too, ever said that he want someone who has same fun sense with him (refer to RM ep 486)

Anyways, this is another coincidence, she will reveal ideal type man at WWQ episode "8".

wowww I really want to see wild wild quiz. Really jealous who can watch this on netflix korea  

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

1 hour ago, Thơ Nguyễn said:

Not sure might be one of the reason. But maybe he is quite busy for many new variety shows recently.

Just imagine he plan to get a wedding, I prefer him to stay in MUD and it would be great to see him and YEH just one eps for their wedding plan :) 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Guys KJK will not leave the show at least for now,he just makes way for the newcomer Choi Jin Hyuk ...surprise×2 Choi Jin Hyuk is 2 years younger than YEH.

And do u guys remember this RM episode 166 >>>

Time stamp 2:11 and 4:04 YJS mentioned YEH and coincidentally Choi Jin Hyuk is one of the guests.:lol:so i think he knows about YEH and KJK loveline even Park Shin Hye knows ...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Just one thing As KJK said in latest RM "we've been dating for a long time" this is announcement ? 

In YouTube is really discussed seriously /many clips display for their shipper.

If then KJK told his saying is just joking ,, so how is going then it is like crazy seems he just for fun ?

This is what i am upset with him. How's Eun Hye feeling now ? :( 

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
45 minutes ago, photograph said:

Just one thing As KJK said in latest RM "we've been dating for a long time" this is announcement ? 

In YouTube is really discussed seriously /many clips display for their shipper.

If then KJK told his saying is just joking ,, so how is going then it is like crazy seems he just for fun ?

This is what i am upset with him. How's Eun Hye feeling now ? :( 

Just a piece advice, you better restraint yourself to pay attention into those discussions / video. 

Of course it become crazy issues bcoz S that shipper base are truly humongous (more like internationally). 

In other perspective, Regardless who it is, when KJK (even though as a joke) show positive responses toward a woman, media go crazy over it. 

For Eun Hye feeling, I'm not sure about it, but if she still love him, it will devastated. Tbh, even I for a little imaging that this video is her response for that issue. 

Spoiler

Maybe she got accidental leak news from YSC, so here we are

I really hope that, it isn't true, then surprisingly KJK YEH announce their marriage.

:crybaby:

1 hour ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

Guys KJK will not leave the show at least for now,he just makes way for the newcomer Choi Jin Hyuk ...surprise×2 Choi Jin Hyuk is 2 years younger than YEH.

And do u guys remember this RM episode 166 >>

Time stamp 2:11 and 4:04 YJS mentioned YEH and coincidentally Choi Jin Hyuk is one of the guests.so i think he knows about YEH and KJK loveline even Park Shin Hye knows ...

2 hours ago, IliK said:

noticed and have similar thoughts, I’ve just shared with my shipper friend in private yesterday ;-) 

Reveal hidden contents

“... there is a new person, Chi Jin Hyuk (actor, he was for example Go family book, he played Kang Chi father, the gumiho ... so he has an apartment with full of gym equipment lol KJK would be crazy for it ;-) so than suddenly that thought came to my mind what if he is started to play in that show to replace KJK if he have to leave when he get merried ?! ;-) lol crazy thoughts,  right ?;-)” 

as we’re mentioning “8” recently so much ... suddenly popped up in my mind ... that’s the shape what resembles for the sign of “infinity” looks like ♾  ;-)

Wow Choi Jin Hyuk, "Mama's soul" & "zombie detective" still clear image on me. :joy:

Woah gym equipment on his house, maybe KJK will visit him later. 

Yeah, maybe he'll substitute KJK role for "exercise holic" on MUD. 

About shin hye, of course she knows. Basically, she substituted YEH for "Letter" MV model. Maybe she knew it from that time. 

Well, I hope this 8 things will do magics that making KJK & YEH ended up being together and bring infinite happiness for our couple, KJK & YEH

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
18 hours ago, Thơ Nguyễn said:

Nah based i watching Moms diary ( because i love Tak Jae Hoon and Kim Jun Hoo) this is MUD no KJK 

1. 112 to 115 

2. 119 to 122

3. 131 to 135

4. 135 to 138 

5. 153 to 156 

6. 165  to 168 

7. 171  to 176 (long no KJK eps)

8. 178 - 182 

9. 188 until 193 

10. 195 to 198

11. 203-206

12. 210-213

13. 231-235

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2
9 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

And do u guys remember this RM episode 166 >>>

Time stamp 2:11 and 4:04 YJS mentioned YEH and coincidentally Choi Jin Hyuk is one of the guests.:lol:so i think he knows about YEH and KJK loveline even Park Shin Hye knows ...

... and there was Gary as well, saying “I would like to introduce myself” ... and in 2020 he did ;-) lol

So ...

spacer.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMxUuAEJz-_/?igshid=b5qurhdnovj9

in my opinion coincidences are the “salt and pepper of the life” ... make it more delicious ;-) 

• Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Jong Kook will most likely leave MUD when he gets married. Also, it's 100% true that KJK and YEH dated around 2004-2012 but nobody knows if he's dating her now except for Haha and the Dragon Brothers. 

BTW i recommend you guys watch overgrown bromance: dragon brothers. 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
5 hours ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

Nah based i watching Moms diary ( because i love Tak Jae Hoon and Kim Jun Hoo) this is MUD no KJK 

1. 112 to 115 

2. 119 to 122

3. 131 to 135

4. 135 to 138 

5. 153 to 156 

6. 165  to 168 

7. 171  to 176 (long no KJK eps)

8. 178 - 182 

9. 188 until 193 

10. 195 to 198

11. 203-206

12. 210-213

13. 231-......

Thanks for sharing this info. :thumbsup:

So I'm not mistaken about 4-5 weeks no kjk appearance. 

4 hours ago, IliK said:

... and there was Gary as well, saying “I would like to introduce myself” ... and in 2020 he did ;-) lol

So ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMxUuAEJz-_/?igshid=b5qurhdnovj9

in my opinion coincidences are the “salt and pepper of the life” ... make it more delicious ;-) 

Isn't that pict, from the first time KJK joined Xman? lol yeah, it's spiced life story haha. 

2 hours ago, luffy123abc said:

Jong Kook will most likely leave MUD when he gets married. Also, it's 100% true that KJK and YEH dated around 2004-2012 but nobody knows if he's dating her now except for Haha and the Dragon Brothers. 

BTW i recommend you guys watch overgrown bromance: dragon brothers. 

Oh, yeah I already watched that dragon bros. It had great cinematic, BGM, and shows many fun, you can see how close and supportive they're even though rarely together in person.. but sadly has low rating. 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
15 minutes ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

@Core000

Even if Core busy,Core always give time and answer every comment.

I salute my dear :kiss_closed:Core ...

:heart:

Haha, indeed last week I was so busy. 

But this week kinda free so I have spare time to read through out this forum and search info about KJK or YEH.

Alas, there's still no further info for her future work at TV stations after WWQ. 

Even, her sns not updated for a few days. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1