JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

4 hours ago, IliK said:

well ...

Hide contents

...  the commented might thought about Cha Yeon, his long time fan, she met with him in a program that time when she was just a highschool student that time and even "confessed" to him a later episode of Xman after YEH left the show, but KJK refused ;-) if I remember well that was ep. 111/xman50, here is the link if someone would like to watch that part ... https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gozpx

lol i've already watched that episode 111 before. it features G.O.D and that was a really good scene that nobody talks about.

1 hour ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

@Core000

KJK : I personally don't recommend ladies to work out at the gym.

:please: ~~~

I guess KJK don't want his future woman exercise at the gym ...and look at our YEH she's doing her exercise only at home.

(...perfect 4 each other"aunty×2 :relaxed:mood")

yeah he mentioned that on the latest episode of Crazy Recipe Adventure for anybody wondering. This segment's really good cause it focuses a lot on jong kook. 

• Like 4

@Core000

Good news.i guess.

IMG-20210321-121620.jpg

IMG-20210321-121656.jpg

...i think our YEH film this video home training from 2-4 weeks ago too(...and just recently uploaded),cuz just see the background wall colors.

YEH said on fun-staurant she's just paint her wall white(by herself,)recently.

White color wall=latest YEH home updated on The Manager

Spoiler

Aaah i hope u guys/Core understand what i'm trying to explain ...

:lol:

Spoiler

...whatever it is Core i'm scared,i'm scared ~~~

KJK and "..." same team ...

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

@Core000

Good news.i guess.

...i think our YEH film this video home training from 2-4 weeks ago too(...and just recently uploaded),cuz just see the background wall colors.

YEH said on fun-staurant she's just paint her wall white(by herself,)recently.

White color wall=latest YEH home updated on The Manager

Reveal hidden contents

Aaah i hope u guys/Core understand what i'm trying to explain ...

:lol:

Reveal hidden contents

...whatever it is Core i'm scared,i'm scared ~~~

KJK and "..." same team ...

Hmm, I don't know. It seem more than a month ago. If the manager aired at February 6th, then filming date must be around 1-4 weeks prior aired. So in total (count from today), in 1-2 months before, then home training video must be filmed more than that range, the timeline become not matched. :bawling:

Well, just like I said before, this is just pure coincidences that what he said in crazy adventure recipe has correlation with her video. 

Spoiler

It's normal to have worry about that, bcoz lately they're so clingy toward each other, and tbh it makes me upset too. 

Of course what I always want is, KJK for YEH. I'm not saying, the other womans are bad. All I want is KJK YEH together happily ever after. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, photograph said:

I saw the teaser and that photo already which made me upset !!!!! I really hate to see that kind of shipping, what should I do . should I skip RM ep ??? 

I think, you better not. Maybe we can find some flaws or even better that he reject that loveline idea. Who knows right? or maybe we get something unexpected like "Mongdol Sister" episode which we got KJK teased by YJS using our YEH name:blush:

For me, I want to know his stance about that. 

• Sad 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, Core000 said:

I think, you better not. Maybe we can see some flaws or even better that he reject that loveline idea. Who knows right? 

For me, I want to know his stance about that. 

I just checked kjk fan ig most of them mentioned that they all hope no such loveline amongst RM family members especially this episode cuz the topic is about both KJK & YJS (team leaders) so they need program to focus on that / not the loveline !!

I totally agree !! She only wants his attention. ?? 

Sorry i am so mean for this topic  ,hehe

Monkey Reaction GIF by Justin

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, photograph said:

I just checked kjk fan ig most of them mentioned that they all hope no such loveline amongst RM family members especially this episode cuz the topic is about both KJK & YJS (team leaders) so they need program to focus on that / not the loveline !!

I totally agree !! She only wants his attention. ?? 

Sorry i am so mean for this topic  ,hehe

Sadly, this episode less YooKook moments than expected (conclusion from some RM fans post who watch it live). 

4 minutes ago, IliK said:

if someone interested I put an IG post link  about that KJK SJH moments under spoiler, personally I think nothing is there really, KJK just said OK OK and laughed (I’ve just seen an other post video) ..

This week episode is truly upsetting to me. Tbh, what makes more upset is KJK stance who choose to play along with YJS jokes. 

But still, for me, even from "arm hug" scenes, although KJK was laughing, in the end you'll see uncomfort face behind his palm. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

34 minutes ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

...i see KJK play along with YJS (GF tings joke),and i also see "her" doing hand sign like no then play along  to hold KJK arm and i also heard KJK said "FAMILY" ...

So that's that's ...

Yeah, indeed that "family" word is have multi interpretation. From what I see, that's his escape way, (you know KJK like this kind thing). 

But, if we take order. 

Spoiler

1. SJH deny YJS question. 
  2. KJK think fun way for show. So he said, it's been long. 
  3. YJS seem unprepared with KJK answer, and other member not even want to play along, just awkward laughing. 
  4. KJK said, like family right.
  5. hen hide his face with finger/palm.(you can see, uncomfort face here and after those hug arm scene also). 

There's also something comes up in my mind. What if the reasons kjk played along is to make someone jealous? 

Like this kind scenario :

Spoiler

spacer.png

Or this his revenge version:

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

...i see KJK play along with YJS (GF tings joke),and i also see "her" doing hand sign like no then play along  to hold KJK arm and i also heard KJK said "FAMILY" ...

So that's that's ...

This is KJK x YEH CP. Why do you guys use this page to define KJK with the other girl?

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Thơ Nguyễn said:

This is KJK x YEH CP. Why do you guys use this page to define KJK with the other girl?

Guys, it's not good to hate on other females that Jong Kook could possibly be/not be with. At the end of the day, whoever Jong Kook ends up with, we should be happy about that. This CP forum used to be busy since 2013 where they talked about the evidence of Jong Kook and YEH dating back in 2004-2012. Then YEH got into a scandal so she had to take a break so this forum quieted down. YEH and KJK were mentioned a few times in RM and Radio Star in 2020/2021. This forum is also changing now into support for Yoon Eun Hye's work and Jong Kook's work which i like a lot. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 2
  • Blob 1

47 minutes ago, luffy123abc said:

Guys, it's not good to hate on other females that Jong Kook could possibly be/not be with. At the end of the day, whoever Jong Kook ends up with, we should be happy about that. This CP forum used to be busy since 2013 where they talked about the evidence of Jong Kook and YEH dating back in 2004-2012. Then YEH got into a scandal so she had to take a break so this forum quieted down. YEH and KJK were mentioned a few times in RM and Radio Star in 2020/2021. This forum is also changing now into support for Yoon Eun Hye's work and Jong Kook's work which i like a lot. 

4 hours ago, Thơ Nguyễn said:

I don't think anyone "hate" any other females, just expressed their disappointment regarding the "expectations" about  KJK-YEH couple. Those persons just mentioned that extent what is needed, as they in contact our couple through different kind of works, programs and of course all of us have to respect them. Please don't read more into the comments than  have written there. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Thơ Nguyễn said:

1 hour ago, luffy123abc said:

Okay, first I'm sorry for bringing up other woman here due to my disappointment for JK tagged along with YJS joke. 

51 minutes ago, IliK said:

I don't think anyone "hate" any other females, just expressed their disappointment regarding the "expectations" about  KJK-YEH couple. Those persons just mentioned that extent what is needed, as they in contact our couple through different kind of works, programs and of course all of us have to respect them. Please don't read more into the comments than  have written there. 

And thank you so much for this, which have what I wanted to say too. :heart:

Then, to lift up the mood, aside those jealousy Joke I mentioned before. This week episode too, you can witness how smart and observant our KJK is. 

Just like here

Spoiler

I'm sorry, other source beside ih, not available yet. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMrbwWsBM8H/?igshid=1t9rc6lz8m5k

5 hours ago, IliK said:

It seems the mood went down a little bit here ... but don't worry, cheer up ...

Hide contents

just for fun ... in this time YEH should say this ;-) LOL

Who knows, in RM later episode, YEH surprisingly appeared with this kind vibe. Hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Thơ Nguyễn said:

I think even we are KJK & YEH cp. We can talk about other girl /men who concerning in various rumors currently with them. Imagine one day if KJK or YEH are announced their partner (with whoever) then we need to stop shipping this couple right ? cuz we need to respect their choice . 

For now they are still not open their relationship with anyone so I think we can comment on what we see during each shows.

One more thing, for Sparta shipper should leave this forum ? 

Pew Pew Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

1 hour ago, Emily Bett R said:

Just dropping by to let you guys know that @luffy123abc is a troll and likes to post on KJKs other ships to get a rise out of the shippers. Please don't engage with this person, report them to the mods so mods take action.

oh what happended ? 

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 3

@photograph That person is not actually a Jongyoon or Kookmin shipper, they just come in to post backhanded statements and fake shipper comments as well as showcasing toxic behaviour. They are actually a Spartace shipper trying to create animosity amongst all of us. These kinds of people deserve to be called out for their behaviour and reported. At the end of the day we all want KJK to be happy.

Proof that they are trolling maliciously (it got deleted but I got a screenshot)

Spoiler

DkmwwSK.png

• Shocked 2
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, Emily Bett R said:

@photograph That person is not actually a Jongyoon or Kookmin shipper, they just come in to post backhanded statements and fake shipper comments as well as showcasing toxic behaviour. They are actually a Spartace shipper trying to create animosity amongst all of us. These kinds of people deserve to be called out for their behaviour and reported. At the end of the day we all want KJK to be happy.

Woww , :onfirex:  ok thank you for this . No worry I will help to call out and report. 

I really want to add harsh comment of Sparta shipper but I know it is inappropriate to do this.

Just one comment  , Imagine if KJK announce his partner which not HER . I cannot picture how they feel , or shocking, cuz they are really obsessed , :dead:

excited i love you GIF by Cartoon Hangover

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

event alert! if you haven't seen it already, do check it out. why not try your hand at creating a jongyoon couple poster or KJK theme photoshop? :)

Hehe, good idea, however, we need to apologize our forum no need to do such things, 

Because we assure KJK & YEH will be together soon. (real couple) without photoshopping :)

couple love GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1