Admin

3 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

:huh:

@Core000

@llik

@photograph

@photograph29

Reveal hidden contents

...guys as a KJK & YEH shipper,how should we answer this question nicely ..?(...this question kinda making me sad ,)

Hmm, it's hard to explain esp. On YT. 

For simply, you can try to share this thread first page, it's contained most dots from back then. Or you can says, if they're don't have connections why RM member or all KJK best friend (esp YJS, Haha, CTH) bothers to teased him with YEH?, or almost on different kind interviews that YEH had, they mentioned KJK if it just from one time show? Or why both of them always had shy reactions if someone mentioned their counterpart name all this year even till now? 

They're just another shipper I don't know which one, either from KJK with other woman, or YEH with another man. 

In the end, they're just hated the Idea of our shipper, then it will just denial that we'll receive.

:idk:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Core000 said:

Hmm, it's hard to explain esp. On YT. 

For simply, you can try to share this thread first page, it's contained most dots from back then. Or you can says, if they're don't have connections why RM member or all KJK best friend (esp YJS, Haha, CTH) bothers to teased him with YEH?, or almost on different kind interviews that YEH had, they mentioned KJK if it just from one time show? Or why both of them always had shy reactions if someone mentioned their counterpart name all this year even till now? 

They're just another shipper I don't know which one, either from KJK with other woman, or YEH with another man. 

In the end, they're just hated the Idea of our shipper, then it will just denial that we'll receive.

:idk:

i often arguing with some YEH/GY shipper before in YT before..and what i can say,KJK/YEH couple is more connections than other couple..and easy to counter their proofs..and when they said to me,why YEH meet with GY in docu recently but avoided KJK,.i just said,she can easily meet GY because media and celebs friend didn't care at all..but imagine she meet KJK..

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

33 minutes ago, eunkookhye said:

i often arguing with some YEH/GY shipper before in YT before..and what i can say,KJK/YEH couple is more connections than other couple..and easy to counter their proofs..and when they said to me,why YEH meet with GY in docu recently but avoided KJK,.i just said,she can easily meet GY because media and celebs friend didn't care at all..but imagine she meet KJK..

Nice arguments you have there. :thumbsup:

Sometimes I want to argue with other shipper too, but I realized it's hard to convinced them bcoz they just listen what they wanna hear. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

...and about this radio interview 

Hide contents

...KJK and YEH did meet in private (10/06/2008) ...i wonder why he's lying ...

At the same place,same date ...

Why lying ...hmm mm mm~~~

Well, if it's a private place they still could be there in different times during a day ;-)

Also it could be an event, where both attended. 

I'm not sure someones dedicate such photos if they want to keep something in secret, I mean as he said he couldn't meet her privately (out of work) ... but it doesn't mean he couldn't meet her work related event(s) ...

Also there was RS a year ago, where YEH said she rarely meet co-workers privately, but all the articles stated like she might said "never", but if the translation reliable for me that means might happen such thing, but not often, or might not with him ;-)

spacer.png

also KJK answered same ambiguously back than in 2015 in Happy Together question about her ...

spacer.png

and if we talk about  "lying" regarding relationship or dating, that's what I keep in mind always ... 

spacer.png

Spoiler

... and the end he said ...

spacer.png

... well, three year passed, but still didn't hear the good news ;-) LOL

Personally I'm understand they are not telling if they've ever had something, 100% agree with it, as know how some fans, anti-fans or shippers are able to behave badly about such subjects)

Oldie, but goldie ;-)

Spoiler

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 images or videos per post. Please put everything else under spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here another one ...

Spoiler

Same place same date with same fan ...

...usually if they are two celebrity and both together at the same event or same place,if fans want to take pictures they just take pics together not separately.But in KJK and YEH case they both take pictures with same fan same place but not in one picture but separately (...its feel like they don't want to be seen together in one same place ...making this more suspicious)

c'mon mamamia just looked at this picture,

Screenshot-2021-03-13-09-11-19-072-com-g

• Awesome 1

I have to say this sometimes KJK is so annoying , he seems likes keep talking with difference things in different shows.

Especially for the woman he dated before/how many/when broke up/ ideal type blah blah blah......

So that's why he has many love lines , :tired:  

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Spoiler

...from my point of view,

First time i know about KJK is when i watch RM,i said "waaa this guy sooo strong","everyone afraid of him waaa"but if RM members say this name YEH he's like weak like weird.So i'm so curious-curious why KJK acting weird when RM members mentioned YEH name ...

So i searched who's YEH and found out about this loveline X-Men and KJKYEH shipp but at that time i'm not really into shipper tings  ...sooo years 2017 when i watch RM clip about KJK with lie detector machine,waaa this man even after 10 years he's still having feelings towards this women YEH ...everyone knows how picky KJK is,picky about girls picky about food but why is this woman name YEH still stuck in his heart ...i said she's must be sooo special hmmm ...but still at that time i'm not into shipper tings ...

Then years 2020 when YEH & Gary meet on LOJ ,i said ohooo this kinda interesting ...

I remember when Gary said that he wanted to meet with YEH in one of RM episode ...just like destiny even after sooo many years Gary really able to meet YEH in person i said waaa DAEBAK ...then when Gary invited YEH to his house,that is the time i become a KJKYEH shipper ...

Idk why but i just like KJK and i respect him as a person.

He really treated his mom well,he is a good son and i like that. 

Actually its good that KJK like talking about couple/love/EX so we know his love story,gather some infooo ~~~

Like KJK said on x-men original is the best.

Our KJKYEH shipp still alive even after sooo many years,but let just wait and see how many years can his other love line survive ...

watermelon sugar what the heck my fingers is hurting ...wth sooo many words aaah ~~~

:byebye2:

@photograph

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, photograph said:

I have to say this sometimes KJK is so annoying , he seems likes keep talking with difference things in different shows.

Especially for the woman he dated before/how many/when broke up/ ideal type blah blah blah......

Yeah, hes kinda annoying and it's proven by his best friends. 

For me, why he's always talk differently especially about woman or dating because his tendency for secrecy and hiding something. 

But what annoyed me the most is, his stubborn in his lifestyle and coward toward his feeling. 

In my PoV, his honest feeling always poured in his songs. So I believe, forget-me-not is dedicated for YEH and his heart, what kjk said during debate "3 years marriage" is kinda proofs how actually his heart is. Talk about open for marriage but still hope for his ex

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Thanks everyone who shared your first impression with KJK. 

For me I am YEH fan drama for Coffee Prince (never seen Prince Hours and x-man before) 

That time she is very famous and she is A list actress i think. 

Then I watched root of tree Deep Rooted Tree   starred by Jang Hyuk then someone recommend me to watch RM as he was the guested EP 44-45 so i started to watch RM and KJK is so charming then I watched all eps and found he liks YEH

the actress I love. So thats why I am also KJK fan.

So whatever, I trust that they end up together around 2012-2013 but for now I have no clue !!

As KJK  is so predictable. One day want to marry /another day want to be single. 

Some show seems he has feeling with Ji hyo rm / or jin young in mom diary. oh gods this is really disappointed. 

So let's see :)  and sorry everyone if I say something wrong and made you guys disappointed  

Edited by photograph
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

16 hours ago, photograph said:

That's one of his characters in variety shows ... next to  "the strong man" kind ;-) 

He might talks different things ... but whenever asked about ideal type and had to say name or choose someone ... he always end up with YEH (least I didn't hear any other in those videos I watched, even there was  a lot). 

Probably this is why he is always teased with her by members in RM or MD ...

My encounter with YEH and KJK kind of similar as how @photograph described, watch YEH in Lie to me (accidentally started to watch because a similar title of an other series) ... and I really liked her acting, so start to research ... than found out about Xman ... loveline with KJK ... than about his singing career  ... and  the rests of it history ;-) 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

12 hours ago, photograph said:

So let's see :)  and sorry everyone if I say something wrong and made you guys disappointed  

Thanks for shared your first story, and considering from that. It's normal you dissatisfied with KJK "king of love lines" character, it's fine.. You don't have to sorry. 

I can elaborate reasons why he doesn't choose those womans. But I think it's inappropriate here. And in the end, it's just one side reasons 

37 minutes ago, IliK said:

That's one of his characters in variety shows ... next to  "the strong man" kind ;-) 

He might talks different things ... but whenever asked about ideal type and had to say name or choose someone ... he always end up with YEH (least I didn't hear any other in those videos I watched, even there was  a lot). 

Probably this is why he is always teased with her by members in RM or MD ...

My encounter with YEH and KJK kind of similar as how @photograph described, watch YEH in Lie to me (accidentally started to watch because a similar title of an other series) ... and I really liked her acting, so start to research ... than found out about Xman ... loveline with KJK ... than about his singing career  ... and  the rests of it history ;-) 

Thanks for shared your story too. :)

Yeah I do agree, he maybe talk differently in each show, maybe he get different loveline too.

But in the end, his ideal type always YEH. And after watched her in variety shows nowadays, she is truly perfectly match with KJK ideal.

(back then, there's barely mentioned YEH quality and more lean on her glamor side as an actress, so I just witnessed how in person she is, recently )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I, too, had a long journey towards appreciating the KJK-YEH loveline.  I am probably one of the older members here, if not the oldest. Saw YEH first in CP and really fell for her acting and of course her partnership with GY was cute.  But I noticed that all other fanmade videos had nothing new to offer – that means nothing really developed after CP.  Then I began to see KJK-YEH articles on Google but I did not really mind cause I was happy with my GY-YEH fantasies.  Admiration grew for YEH in succeeding dramas including Goong.  Then she had that scandal and for awhile everything was quiet.  I was not an all-out fan, appreciating only what I could see plus life happened.  Busy, busy…., so my being a fan lay dormant for awhile.  This pandemic gave me lots of time in my hand, and now, surprise! I am retired.  I said to myself “Okay, wht’s this about KJK and YEH”?  Such a late-bloomer!! :grin:  I started getting all info and videos I could and there’s a lot (so many even are not allowed in my country and/or blocked by SBS).  I got sold to the idea that yeah there might be something here.  You have all analysed quite well why fans are holding on to the idea that they might be in a relationship/they broke up/they are just waiting for the right time…etc.etc.  so I won’t go into that  Suffice to say that I look forward to the REUNION as everyone else in this forum.  Then I can rejoice with all of you.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, la rey said:

I, too, had a long journey towards appreciating the KJK-YEH loveline.  I am probably one of the older members here, if not the oldest. Saw YEH first in CP and really fell for her acting and of course her partnership with GY was cute.  But I noticed that all other fanmade videos had nothing new to offer – that means nothing really developed after CP.  Then I began to see KJK-YEH articles on Google but I did not really mind cause I was happy with my GY-YEH fantasies.  Admiration grew for YEH in succeeding dramas including Goong.  Then she had that scandal and for awhile everything was quiet.  I was not an all-out fan, appreciating only what I could see plus life happened.  Busy, busy…., so my being a fan lay dormant for awhile.  This pandemic gave me lots of time in my hand, and now, surprise! I am retired.  I said to myself “Okay, wht’s this about KJK and YEH”?  Such a late-bloomer!! :grin:  I started getting all info and videos I could and there’s a lot (so many even are not allowed in my country and/or blocked by SBS).  I got sold to the idea that yeah there might be something here.  You have all analysed quite well why fans are holding on to the idea that they might be in a relationship/they broke up/they are just waiting for the right time…etc.etc.  so I won’t go into that  Suffice to say that I look forward to the REUNION as everyone else in this forum.  Then I can rejoice with all of you.

It's enough to know that senior shipper still take attention for this CP, from time to time. glad to know you senior :grin:.
yeah i also look forward for reunion when this CP become real.

Just now, I see this new post from YEH Ig's. 

spacer.png

Because it's not much different from YSC appeared, somehow I got delusion from it. 

Spoiler

What if she's actually have meet with RM PD team? . Maybe for KJK birthday episode? :grimace:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 3/14/2021 at 8:54 AM, Core000 said:

It's enough to know that senior shipper still take attention for this CP, from time to time. glad to know you senior :grin:.
yeah i also look forward for reunion when this CP become real.

Just now, I see this new post from YEH Ig's. 

Because it's not much different from YSC appeared, somehow I got delusion from it. 

Reveal hidden contents

What if she's actually have meet with RM PD team? . Maybe for KJK birthday episode? :grimace:

Thanks for the welcome. Who knows there might be other 'ancients' just lurking around because, like me, they're not techie enough. ('-')

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

:tears:At someone wedding.

The song is beautiful but when KJK singing the song its kinda sad ~~~

Reveal hidden contents

And >>>

That's in Cho/Jo PD's wedding (the same Pd we talked about recently). 

*actually, that song is quite often sang by KJK on someone wedding :joy:

Spoiler

Btw, isn't she good when wearing yellow dress? I know back then it was just spontaneous joke, but KJK said "she more good when using yellow" in Xman scandal day. lol

• LOL 2