JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

On 2/2/2021 at 2:36 AM, photograph said:

Can I add something ?

I shipped both of them for a long time and always have the same feeling that KJK still want to come back to YEH.

I feel really excited for below points : 

1. Lee Yi-kyung If you watched "Radio Star" (EP 662 ) that Eun Hye be the guest. Lee Yi Kyung is filed as MC on that day and he mentioned and teasing her with JK (suggest her to join football game with KJK) then I get goose bumps cuz Lee Yi Kyung came to be the guest of RM (next Month later) what a coincidence? so I am sure that KJK gives him a rewards like you are good my Dongsaeng as you brought my name to Eun Hye ,haha so I brought you to RM.

2. Heo Kyung Hwan YEH went to the show stars' top recipe at fun-staurant and looks closer with Heo Kyung Hwan. Then Dont you think it is so weird that he just appeared be KJK guest in latest Mom diary episope 226 and was questioned KJK ideal type ? then Haha mention YEH again. hahahah really cute moment.

I know that Heo Kyung Jwan went to be the guests in Momdiary many episode But he just recently appeared after be MC in YEH Programme ? 

There was something fishy with them for sure, haha ? 

These 100% comfirmed that whoever be closest with Jong Kook  or Yoon Eun Hye will be the chance to be a guest in whatever variety shows they owned. Seems like to be appreciated for what they have done to cheer them both .haha

like @luffy123abc mention before. 

what do you think can share idea. 

I think there's more for Kyung hwan odddity.

1.His quiz about Jk birth dream. Normally MC for quizzes have/know (at least) brief answer, the question is, from whom he got those answer if EVEN haha DOESN'T KNOW the answer & JK not expect about that quiz?

2. Kyung hwan are guest in LoTJ when YEH & Gary guested. Now Kyung hwan semi reguler on fun-staurant & I can see your voice 8. 

If we talk about Coincidence

YEH now active on cooking variety show. 

KJK now lifted his ban for eating some food especially ramyun. Also kjk now on eating variety show. 

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

On 2/4/2021 at 5:16 AM, Core000 said:

I think there's more for Kyung hwan odddity.

1.His quiz about Jk birth dream. Normally MC for quizzes have/know (at least) brief answer, the question is, from whom he got those answer if EVEN haha DOESN'T KNOW the answer & JK not expect about that quiz?

2. Kyung hwan are guest in LoTJ when YEH & Gary guested. Now Kyung hwan semi reguler on fun-staurant & I can see your voice 8. 

If we talk about Coincidence

YEH now active on cooking variety show. 

KJK now lifted his ban for eating some food especially ramyun. Also kjk now on eating variety show. 

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Remember on Radio Star when Yoon Eun Hye guested. Kim Jong Kook's friend said she should come watch Jong kook play soccer. 

In MUD episode 217 in this video clip at 0:53, you can see that someone comes to his mind when they mention a girl. It might be Yoon Eun Hye or it might be someone else. 

Does anyone know which guest Kim Jong Kook might have dated? In episode 525 Running Man, when they play the ear movement game, Yoo Jae Suk asks Jong Kook if he's dated a guest before. JK doesn't answer but his ears move a lot and so do Hahas. Haha then asks if he knows who Jong Kook dated. Jong Kook says that Haha knows. 

Anybody have any ideas of who they were talking about? I don't think they were talking about someone from way back then. I think it might have been someone in the newer episodes. Ailee maybe?  

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, IliK said:

"Fun restaurant" & "I can see your voice" ...  ;-) 

spacer.png

source of the pictures ...

Hide contents

same clothed with that guy?or i miss anything

7 hours ago, Core000 said:

both are recent photos. Around 1-3 months old. 

YEH just recently, while KJK wore at Trot God 2.

idk..if they real couple i want their lovestory should be filmed one day..haha..any idea why both still didnt revealed theirnrelationship until now if they real?i curious regarding their ages..

3 minutes ago, Kookhye said:

same clothed with that guy?or i miss anything

idk..if they real couple i want their lovestory should be filmed one day..haha..any idea why both still didnt revealed theirnrelationship until now if they real?i curious regarding their ages..but that clothes seem really similar..

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, IliK said:

"Fun restaurant" & "I can see your voice" ...  ;-) 

spacer.png

source of the pictures ...

Reveal hidden contents

ahaha so this is why I feel familiar when see KJK at ICSYV preview. :joy:

some trivia facts : 
1. KJK, YEH and HKH are in different agencies.
2.YEH and HKH followed each other in IG.
3.They wore those same clothes in different tv programs at different tv broadcaster. (KJK-YEH : SBS-MBC, KJK-HKH : mnet-KBS).
4. I think, from last year KJK wear cardigan or sweater in tv program outside his reguler (runningman / MUD).

can we assume that they wear same clothes due to personal reasons? :emmm:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Watch: Yoon Eun Hye Dishes On A New Crush + Covers BLACKPINK’s Choreo On “The Manager”

Watch: Yoon Eun Hye Dishes On A New Crush + Covers BLACKPINK’s Choreo On “The Manager”

Feb 6, 2021
by E. Cha

Yoon Eun Hye shared a fun glimpse inside her everyday life on MBC’s “The Manager”!

On the February 6 episode of the reality show, the idol-turned-actress made a guest appearance together with her longtime manager Moon Sang Min. During the show, Moon Sang Min shared that she had been working exclusively with Yoon Eun Hye for 11 years—and that they now lived together.

“It’s been about a year [since I moved in],” said the manager. “I was living in a dorm, but [Yoon Eun Hye] felt a bit scared at night living alone. She found things like going home alone at night scary, so I thought that I should stay by her side. That’s how I ended up moving in.”

Moon-Sang-Min-Yoon-Eun-Hye.jpg

Over the course of the episode, the famously craftsy actress showed off a wide array of skills, including cooking, refashioning clothing, and decorating dishes by hand-painting them. As she prepared to personally paint a set of dishes by hand, Yoon Eun Hye asked her manager for input on designs, explaining that the dishes would be a gift for someone else.

Her astute manager then asked, “You’re not giving these to a guy, are you?” Without looking her manager in the eye, Yoon Eun Hye replied, “Why, what’s wrong with giving these to a guy?” Moon Sang Min said, “Would guys like this kind of thing?” and Yoon Eun Hye responded, “Some guys might.”

Yoon Eun Hye went on to shyly reveal, “There’s someone I felt grateful to.” When her manager asked who that was, she defensively cut her off, saying, “Someone! Just someone! There’s someone who sort of made my heart flutter.”

Moon Sang Min laughed, “I’m glad he made your heart flutter,” to which Yoon Eun Hye agreed, “Right? It isn’t easy [to make my heart flutter]. But he makes me feel nervous and on edge. That’s why I’m even going to wear makeup later on today.” Her manager teasingly warned her, “Be careful not to cause a dating scandal. That could get tiresome.”

Yoon-Eun-Hye-2.jpgMoon-Sang-Min.jpgYoon-Eun-Hye-Moon-Sang-Min.jpg

Later on in the show, Yoon Eun Hye headed to a dance studio to learn the choreography to BLACKPINK’s latest hit “Lovesick Girls.”

Black Pink “Love sick girl” w/lyrics, english translation and in RM ;-) 

Spoiler

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, IliK said:

Feb 6, 2021
by E. Cha

Yoon Eun Hye shared a fun glimpse inside her everyday life on MBC’s “The Manager”!

On the February 6 episode of the reality show, the idol-turned-actress made a guest appearance together with her longtime manager Moon Sang Min. During the show, Moon Sang Min shared that she had been working exclusively with Yoon Eun Hye for 11 years—and that they now lived together.

“It’s been about a year [since I moved in],” said the manager. “I was living in a dorm, but [Yoon Eun Hye] felt a bit scared at night living alone. She found things like going home alone at night scary, so I thought that I should stay by her side. That’s how I ended up moving in.”

Moon-Sang-Min-Yoon-Eun-Hye.jpg

Over the course of the episode, the famously craftsy actress showed off a wide array of skills, including cooking, refashioning clothing, and decorating dishes by hand-painting them. As she prepared to personally paint a set of dishes by hand, Yoon Eun Hye asked her manager for input on designs, explaining that the dishes would be a gift for someone else.

Her astute manager then asked, “You’re not giving these to a guy, are you?” Without looking her manager in the eye, Yoon Eun Hye replied, “Why, what’s wrong with giving these to a guy?” Moon Sang Min said, “Would guys like this kind of thing?” and Yoon Eun Hye responded, “Some guys might.”

Yoon Eun Hye went on to shyly reveal, “There’s someone I felt grateful to.” When her manager asked who that was, she defensively cut her off, saying, “Someone! Just someone! There’s someone who sort of made my heart flutter.”

Moon Sang Min laughed, “I’m glad he made your heart flutter,” to which Yoon Eun Hye agreed, “Right? It isn’t easy [to make my heart flutter]. But he makes me feel nervous and on edge. That’s why I’m even going to wear makeup later on today.” Her manager teasingly warned her, “Be careful not to cause a dating scandal. That could get tiresome.”

Yoon-Eun-Hye-2.jpgMoon-Sang-Min.jpgYoon-Eun-Hye-Moon-Sang-Min.jpg

Later on in the show, Yoon Eun Hye headed to a dance studio to learn the choreography to BLACKPINK’s latest hit “Lovesick Girls.”

Black Pink “Love sick girl” w/lyrics, english translation and in RM ;-) 

Reveal hidden contents

I already watch this episode without English subs ╥﹏╥...surprise surprise the guy is actually (ノ^o^)ノms.LEE YOUNGJA ~~~

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Core000 said:

ahaha so this is why I feel familiar when see KJK at ICSYV preview. :joy:

some trivia facts : 
1. KJK, YEH and HKH are in different agencies.
2.YEH and HKH followed each other in IG.
3.They wore those same clothes in different tv programs at different tv broadcaster. (KJK-YEH : SBS-MBC, KJK-HKH : mnet-KBS).
4. I think, from last year KJK wear cardigan or sweater in tv program outside his reguler (runningman / MUD).

can we assume that they wear same clothes due to personal reasons? :emmm:

I agree. Saying that 2 men wore the same clothes and YEH being in the picture, that's kind of a reach. 

Do you guys know the BGM for running man episode 486 at 17:33? https://www.myrunningman.com/ep/486

The cast talk about Kang Ho Dong's shows like match made in heaven or love letter where some of the people actually ended up dating. Jaesuk asks Jong Kook if he knew anything about it. KJK got surprised. A female idol group song played in the background. Is it a Baby Vox song? 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, luffy123abc said:

Remember on Radio Star when Yoon Eun Hye guested. Kim Jong Kook's friend said she should come watch Jong kook play soccer. 

In MUD episode 217 in this video clip at 0:53, you can see that someone comes to his mind when they mention a girl. It might be Yoon Eun Hye or it might be someone else. 

Does anyone know which guest Kim Jong Kook might have dated? In episode 525 Running Man, when they play the ear movement game, Yoo Jae Suk asks Jong Kook if he's dated a guest before. JK doesn't answer but his ears move a lot and so do Hahas. Haha then asks if he knows who Jong Kook dated. Jong Kook says that Haha knows. 

Anybody have any ideas of who they were talking about? I don't think they were talking about someone from way back then. I think it might have been someone in the newer episodes. Ailee maybe?  

The only thing that concrete is this was film in 27/10/2020 Park Soo Hong birthday ...and in December2020 last update that JK still single he said that with his own mouth (youtube Jessi shorterview) ...

(Jaesuk&Haha RM525)i think not date but JK try to get to know someone trying to get close with someone but at the end don't workout ...just my opinion okay ...

12 minutes ago, luffy123abc said:

I agree. Saying that 2 men wore the same clothes and YEH being in the picture, that's kind of a reach. 

Do you guys know the BGM for running man episode 486 at 17:33? https://www.myrunningman.com/ep/486

The cast talk about Kang Ho Dong's shows like match made in heaven or love letter where some of the people actually ended up dating. Jaesuk asks Jong Kook if he knew anything about it. KJK got surprised. A female idol group song played in the background. Is it a Baby Vox song? 

Yea!!!EunHye singing part ...SangMin also sing that part on Little Old Boy ...:glasses:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, luffy123abc said:

I'm not sure about BGM, but it's might be baby vox. 

After I re-watched that scene, I think YJS memories quite jumbled, KJK choose to not match with anyone and if that BGM is baby vox esp. YEH part then can we take that as confirmation from YJS. Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, luffy123abc said:

As far as I found old videos, YEH was in "Match made in heaven" and KJK was in "Love letter" ... and "Of course" both were in Xman where was kind of "match making" with couple selection ;-) 

spacer.png

That's my favorite part, KJK and YJS  reactions are priceless ;-) LOL 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Hard to listen the song because their talk, but seems sound like "Killer" ...

Spoiler

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IliK said:

As far as I found old videos, YEH was in "Match made in heaven" and KJK was in "Love letter" ... and "Of course" both were in Xman where was kind of "match making" with couple selection ;-) 

spacer.png

That's my favorite part, KJK and YJS  reactions are priceless ;-) LOL 

Hide contents

spacer.png

I feel like the song connects to who Yoo Jae Suk might be talking about. 

• Like 2