JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2018 at 1:49 PM, claratenten said:

knetz opinions on these 2 episode with hong jinyoung..

1- Kim Jongkook and Hong Jinyoung on My Ugly Duckling

2- A 'some' relationship between Kim Jong Kook and Hong Jin Young?

after all, this is variety..so i dont think anyone should take serious on some loveline in tv show..KJK's mom looks like her because his mom really want him to get married soon.. but at the end, KJK is the one make his own decision..

KJK always said how he want to get married badly...i guess he feel so regretful to let her wait for a long time and when he realized, it's too late..but they still have a chance to get back together again!:smirk: like i said before, it is a BIG MIRACLE if KJK-YEH end up together!!..i will crying of happiness..:bawling::bawling:  

And on Running Man ep 422, He clearly said there is nothing relationship between him and HJY then said to PD for dont edit he said out

On 10/24/2018 at 7:41 PM, ChuchaylovesYEH said:

Hi Guys,

Let's support YEH by watching the teaser of Love Alert via Naver. Please click on the link below:

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/4327748

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/4348278

Thanks in advance! :D

Wishfully YEH would promote her drama in Running Man:D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aquariuslady said:

And on Running Man ep 422, He clearly said there is nothing relationship between him and HJY then said to PD for dont edit he said out

Wishfully YEH would promote her drama in Running Man:D

I'm happy with that RM's ep bec he really denied his relationship with HJY and it seems that he's really serious about it. It was really diff the way he denied his relationship with HJY like there's really nothing going on between them. Unlike if he's denying his relationship with YEH, you can see that there's something hidden on his facial expression. :wub:

I also wish that YEH will promote in RM but I don't think it will happen since Love Alert will be aired in MBN and not SBS. Maybe YEH will appear in RM once their relationship becomes public (how I wish). :wub:

Anyway, I've seen the latest poster released for "Love Alert," you can notice that YEH is wearing a shirt saying "Always Missing L.A." The first person that I think of that misses L.A. so much was KJK. Maybe they're both missing L.A. or just a mere conincidence. :D

I will never give up on this ship until one of them gets married.:wub:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

What i was remember when my ugly ducking with jang hyuk as a guest, he talked abt kjk ex gf,, gun mo's mum suddently cut his conversation with mentioned yeh what i noticed is kjk's mum reaction, she was shocked but she didnt said anything unlike when jo in sung mum asked her that do kjk dating with sjh, she answer between them just work college:rolleyes:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Aquariuslady said:

In RM ep 426, why KJK said he cant do this anymore and i shoud stop this when HaHa suggested him to use what he did in Xman to YEH?

Maybe he doesn't want their scandal to be brought up while YEH is making her comeback drama or YEH doesn't want him to do that with other girls :wub: 

• Like 5