JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"@jongeunkookhye are you sure of your info because I heard that this was an April Fool's Day Joke that was made in very bad taste. If this is not true it would hurt both KJK but most especially YEH.

Guest jongeunkookhye

luoyichen59 said: class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"@jongeunkookhye are you sure of your info because I heard that this was an April Fool's Day Joke that was made in very bad taste. If this is not true it would hurt both KJK but most especially YEH.

jongeunkookhye said: hello!

just wanna remind you that you could post your comment in here and please be mindful with the font size your using coz' its kinda distracting.

the picture i had posted above was dated March 31- it could be intended for April Fool's day by the person who tweeted it in twitter. I meant no harm about the picture posted above since it wasn't me who originally posted it on a public website. i just borrowed it for JYC fans who support the couple in this thread and for those people who want to know more about them, how their loveline had started. This forum was made for fans to fantasized their couples and not for fans who are pretending to be worried about YEH or  KJK being hurt. Or shall i say, you dont want your bet couple to be crumpled down. Besides, i dont know you and  you don't know what i know about them. if you dont want to believe it then dont; and stop reading threads that are in competition with yours coz' it'll just rip your heart and you'll start doubting the couple that you have been shipping. if you dont have any good words to say about this thread, you are welcome to send me a private message and i'll  try my best to provide you the answers you need.

AJA AJA FIGHTING!
  • Thanks 1

Guest jongeunkookhye

luoyichen59 said:

jongeunkookhye said: luoyichen59 said: class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"@jongeunkookhye are you sure of your info because I heard that this was an April Fool's Day Joke that was made in very bad taste. If this is not true it would hurt both KJK but most especially YEH.

Guest jongeunkookhye

Yoon Eun Hye Notice.

Original Message from YEH by Neri Manager.

안녕하세요. 
이번 기사 건으로 인해 붉어진 상황 들을 정리해 보고자 이렇게 글 을 올립니다. Hello. I'm writing in regards to the situation that has been caused by some articles that have been coming up. recently. 요 몇일 전부터 올라 왔던 기사 들 로 인해. 속상해 하는 분들 도 계시고 화가 난 분들 도 많은 것으로 알고 있습니다. I know there are many people who are upset and disappointed by the articles that has been Published over the last couple of Days. 이번 일 처럼 오보로 인해, 와전 된 기사 로 인해. 은혜 님 도 팬 들을 걱정 하고 오해 없길 바라는 맘 이 많습니다. Due to the misinformation and misinterpretation of articles, Eun Hye NIM is worried about her fans and she Hopes that You guys Don '. T misunderstand her about this situation. 그럴 때 마다 윤은혜 관련 싸이트 a bearing 들어가서 여러분들 글 을 보시 며 위로 하시는 걸로 알고 있는데 이번 처럼 서로 의 잘잘못 을 따지고 화 내고 욕하 는 상황 a bearing 대해 그 누구 보다 속상해 하십니다. We know that she often. goes to YEH-related webpages and comforts herself by reading what you have written about her. But this time, seeing how You guys argue with Each other about whose fault it is, makes her upset more than anyone. 사실 이번 기사 는 방송국 측 에서 프로그램 을 홍보 하기 위한 홍보성 기사 였고. 보도 자료 를 보낸 것이 조금씩 조금씩 와전 된 것. 입니다. In fact, the Article was Published by the broadcasting Company, Purely to pay per the Program and the Press release we Sent was misinterpreted a little bit by bit. 그 누구도 누구 를 이용 한다거나 헤치려 거나 한 의도 는 없습니다. There was no intention. to harm or hurt anyone. 다만 은혜 님 과 그분 이 워낙 이슈 가 되었던 터라. 많은 대중 들이 관심 받는 상황 이 되었기에 자꾸만 기사 가 나는 것 입니다. However, Since Eun Hye NIM and him (KJK) was Such a Big Issue and the. Public showed an interest toward them constantly, this was why the articles kept on being Published. 은혜 님 께서도 가 처음 기사 났을 때 '이게 뭐야? "아이고 또 시작 이야?'. 하며. 그냥 웃으시 며 넘기 셨고 점점 부풀려 지자. 한두번 오보 가 나는 것도 아니기에 그냥 속상 하지만 넘기 셨던 것 입니다. When she first saw the Article, she was like "What is this? Gees, are they starting the Whole thing again?". and just laughed over it, but as it became more and more inflated, and the misinterpretation was Published not just once or twice, she felt upset about it but she just decided to Ignore it at the End. 그리고 상대방 쪽 또한 미안 하단 말씀 과. 함께. 녹화 당시 곤란한 질문 들 속에 은혜 님께 피해 가지 않도록. 오히려 재미있게 한 말 한마디 한마디 가 정반대 의 의미 로. 와전 될 줄 은 몰랐다 하시며 은혜 님께 사과 하셨다고 합니다. And his side apologized to Eun Hye NIM saying that he was only trying to. Avoid hurting Eun Hye NIM by just joking around, he was amongst the difficult Questions Asked during the taping of the Program, and he also said he did not know that with an apology he said in a joking What Way Could be misinterpreted. 그리고 는. 여러분들 글 을 보다 가. 정정 기사 를 '그쪽 에서 내야 하는것 아니냐' 하는 다툼 글 속에. 은혜 님 께서 더이상 오해 가 만들어 지는게 싫어. 고민 하시다가 실례 란걸 알면서도 상대방 쪽 분께 정중히 부탁 드렸다고 합니다. And then seeing What You guys have written (. correction that his side should publish the articles), she did not want to create any more misunderstandings and so she politely Asked his side to release the correction articles although she knew that it Would be a Discourtesy to do so. (은혜 님 께서 팬들. 걱정 a bearing 부탁 하신 걸로 알고 있습니다). (We know that she Asked them a favor because she was worried about her fans). 상대방 쪽 도 아직 방송 도 되지 않은 상황 에서. 오히려 기사 a bearing 대해 반응 하는 것이 은혜 님께 실례 가 될까봐 정정 기사 를. 못 내고 있었다고 했답니다. His side have also said that they were afraid that it Could cause harm to Eun Hye NIM in any Way by reacting to the Article misinterpreted when the Program has not even been aired, so that's why they could not release. the correction articles. 이런 상황 에서 누가 누굴 이용 하고, 정정 기사 또한 상대방 이 계획 했다는. 글 들을 은혜 님가 들었을 때 어떻 겠습니까? Amidst this situation, how do You think that Eun Hye NIM Would feel when she saw What You guys have written. ; that someone used someone to do What, and the correction articles was also 'planned' by his side? 상대방 도 피해자 입니다. His sides are also the victims. 우리 가 이만큼 속상 하듯. 상대방 팬들 도 상대방 기획사 도 신경 쓰이고 화나고 답답한 마음 은. 같을 것이라고 생각 합니다. Like we are this upset and disappointed about the situation, we think his fans and his Management Would also feel the same Way like U.S.. 우리 가 은혜 님를 생각 하는 마음 으로 하는 한마디 한마디 가. 서로 를 미워 하는 마음 이. 생기지 않도록 조심 해야 할것 입니다. We have to be more careful in Order to not create any Hateful feelings towards Each other, like in a Way that we Care for Eun Hye NIM. 은혜 님 께서 친한 연예인 동료 분들 이 은혜 님 을 아끼고 사랑. 해주고. 은혜 님 도 그분들 을 내 사람 처럼 아끼는 분 입니다. Her close Celebrity friends Love and Care for Eun Hye NIM and she also Cares for them as 'her people.'. 그분들 이 은혜 님 을 이용 한다고 생각 하진 않습니다. We Don '. T think that they are using Eun Hye NIM for their own good. 그분들 이 우리 가 쓴글 을 보게 된다면 팬 들을 믿고 아끼는 은혜 님 의 마음 이 어떻 겠습니까? How do You feel Eun Hye NIM, who trusts and Cares for her fans,. Would feel when his sides See What we have written about them? 우리 가 은혜 님 을 신중히 생각 하고 아끼는 만큼. 그분들 a bearing 대해서도 조금은 조심해 주시길 은혜 님 께서도 부탁 하셨습니다. Eun Hye NIM Asked a favor to the fans that we also should be more careful. about them like that in the same Way we Care for Eun Hye NIM. 우리 님 이 가 쓴 글로 인해 은혜 친한 분들 얼굴 과 붉히는 일은 없어야 하지 않을까요? Eun Hye NIM We Do not want her getting awkward with caused by our close friends. comments, do we? 반대로 다른 팬 들이 은혜 님 을 욕 하고 안좋은 글 을 쓴 다면. 얼마나 우리 가 속상 하고 화나고. 그 글 을 쓴 팬 들이나 그 연예인 이 싫어 지고 좋아 보일 리 없지 않습니까? We Would feel very upset and angry when. we see bad comments written about our Eun Hye nim written by the other fans. The same goes for his fans. Would they also feel upset and to Become Particular Celebrity Hate that. 나쁜 글 을 우리 가 쓰고 그글 을 보며 화 내고 속상해 하면서. 글쓴 사람들 과 그 똑같이 행동 것은 은혜 하는 언니 께서도 원치 않으실 것 입니다. Eun Hye unni would not want U.S.. Feeling upset and disappointed and reacting in a same Way that the anti-fans Would React. 우리 는 은혜 님 팬 이자 단순히 팬 이 아닌 은혜 님 을 대표 하는 사람들 입니다. We are not just Eun Hye's fans, but we are also the people. who Represent Eun Hye NIM. 우리 의 한마디 한마디 가 은혜 님 의 한마디 가 되고 우리 의 작은 행동 이 은혜 님 의 행동 이 됩니다. The comments we Make One by One, Could Grow to Become Eun Hye NIM's Comment and our little Action Could. also Grow to be Eun Hye NIM's Action. 또한 기사 로 도 번질 때가 있습니다. It Could also be Published as an Article. . 은혜 님 께서 바보 라서 가 아니라 여려서 가 아니라. 그냥 작은 일들 a bearing 대해서는 조금은 웃어 넘기는 여유 를 부리시는 겁니다. It's. not that Eun Hye NIM is foolish and Vulnerable to React to little situations like those, but she is just showing her coolness to those situation by Smiling over it. 싸움 이 싫고 상처 받는게 조금은 지치기 때문에. 이번 같은 별일 아닌 일들 은 그냥 조용히 넘어가길 바라는. 것 입니다. She Hopes to just Pass over these Minor situations because she is quite tired of getting hurt and does not want to Fight. 작은 말 a bearing 상처 받고 신경 쓰시는 분 입니다. She is the person who Gets hurt easily by Minor comments. 티. 는 안내 의 글 을 시지만 가끔 여러분들 보고 미안해 하기도 하고 물어 볼때 가 많습니다.Although she does not Show it, she often Feels sorry and asks about the comments that You guys have written. 오히려 우리 님 이 가 정말 은혜 힘드실 때 힘. 이 되어 주고 은혜 님 혼자 로 도 버거울 때 우리 가 옆 에서 지켜 준다면 은혜 님께 큰 힘 이 될것 입니다. It Would be a Great support for her when we stand by her side when she is hard to stand alone and when she Feels down. . 작은 일 을 크게 생각 하기 보다는 우리 보다 더 상처 받고 힘들어 할 은혜 님 을 위해.우리도 조금은 너그 럽게 이해해 주고 웃어 넘겨 보는 건 어떨까요? How about we Become more understanding and just Smile it over to these situations for Eun Hye NIM who. would get hurt and feel upset more than us? rather than thinking Minor Things as Major Things. 정정 기사 를 내고 도 또 다시 복사 해서 나는 기사 들 a bearing 대해선. 화 나지만 조용히 넘겨야 그런 기사 도 지쳐서 줄어들지 않을까요? Although we Would still feel upset about the articles that are constantly coming up even after. the release of correction articles, not Paying Attention to those Would reduce the amount of those articles Due to the Lack of interest. 은혜 님 도 팬 들을 위해 정정 기사 도 부탁 하셨고 그렇게 정리 되길 바라 셨습니다. Eun Hye NIM Asked for a correction articles. for her fans and she wanted to sort Things out that Way. 이 이후 a bearing 나오는 이번 일 a bearing 대한 글 들은 은혜 님 을 위한 마음 이 아닌 것으로 받아들이 겠습니다.The comments that comes after this Would be considered as Such comments that shows no Care. and respect for Eun Hye NIM. 부탁 드리겠습니다. Please we ask You. 이번 글 도 기사화 되진 않을까 걱정 되는 마음 a bearing 고민 을 많이 하다가. 그냥 넘기기 엔 여러분들 의 화가 줄어들지 않았고 여러분들 마음 을 이해 하기 a bearing. 은혜 님 께서 이번 일 a bearing 대해서. 오해 이 가 없길 ... 더이상 여러분들 상처 받지 않으시 길 바랍니다. We were quite worried that even this Post Would Become Published as a form of an Article, but we knew this Would Clear out any misunderstanding and the fans would not get Eun Hye Hopes NIM. hurt any more about this situations. 하루 빨리 좋은 소식 으로 찾아 뵙고 싶어 하시는데 이런 일들 로 인해. 오래간만 a bearing 이런 글 을 써야 한다는 것이 조금은 죄송 하고 미안 하지만. 앞으로 더 많은 안좋은 일들 이 있을 것이고 그것을 이겨내야 하기 때문에 ... 그럴 때 마다 여러분들. 함께 과 마음 을 웃고 넘겨야 하기 때문에 이런 솔직하게 써 봅니다. approached She wanted to You guys with a good news, and she Feels sorry that she has to Write a Post like this ... but she knows that there are Plenty of Bad Things in the Future and we have to overcome those situation Together as a Group, so she decided to Write showing her honest feelings. 앞으로 은혜 님 께서 작품 을 하시고 작품 a bearing 대한 안좋은 글 이 올라 오고. 은혜 님 을 해치려 는 기사 들이 더 많아 질 텐데 우리 가 도와야 하잖아요 ... Anti-comments Would definitely come up when Eun Hye NIM does a film / Drama in the Future and there are going to be more articles that are Hurtful to Eun Hye NIM. , and we know that we have to help her out when those situations come in the Future. 그만큼 관심 을 받고 있고, 그만큼 언론 에서 은혜 님 a bearing 대해 다루는 것을 좋아 하는 만큼. 우리도 조심 하고 행동 하나 에도 한번 쯤 더 생각 하는 은혜 님. 입장 에서 다시 한번 생각해 보는 팬 들이 되어 주기 를 은혜 님 께서 바라 십니다. It is that Eun Hye NIM is still an interest to Public and Since the Media likes to deal with her ​​often, she wishes U.S., as fans, to be more. careful about our Actions thinking once more about how Eun Hye NIM Would feel if we were in her Shoes. 은혜 님 께서도 우리 가 바라는 부분 들을 분명히 생각 하시고. 무엇 보다 제일 큰 선물 은 좋은 작품 으로 돌아 올 것이라는 것 입니다. She Would definitely. consider What we want from her, and above all, the Big gift is that she Would be definitely coming back with a good Work. 어떤 역할 을 하고 어떤 작품 을 선택 하던. 우리 는 은혜 님 편, 은혜 님 도 우리편! 우리 는 함께. 이기 때문에 이런 글 을 조심 스럽게 남겨 봅니다.Whatever character she Plays and whatever she Chooses Work to do, we are at her side and she is at our side!carefully I'm writing this because we are One Post. 더 하우스 에서도 은혜. 님 과 더불어 좋은 일들 많이 만들고 행복하게 일하는 모습 보여 드리겠습니다. The House Would also create more good opportunities for Eun Hye NIM and we Will Show that we are working Happily. 미숙 한 면 이 있더라도 이해해 주시고 더 하우스 도 은혜 편이라 는 것을 잊지. 말아 주세요 ^ ^. Please understand even if we Could be immature sometimes, and Do not Forget that The House is also at Eun Hye's side ^ ^. 원치 않는 기사 가 나고 정정 하고 싶어도 정정 할수 없는 상황 들이 많고. 여러분들 마음 처럼 저희 와 은혜. 님 또한 오보로 인해 상처 를 많이 받습니다. 많은 대중 들은 자극적 인 제목 과 조금은 의미심장 한 글 들을 더 좋아 하기 a bearing ... There are times that we can not correct the articles even if we wanted to, and like You do, we and Eun Hye. nim aslo gets hurt by those misinterpreted articles. It's because that many likes the Public Provocative titles and meaningful articles .... 님 의 이 글 을 읽어 주신 은혜 팬 분들 이해해 주셨 으리라 믿고 감사 드립니다. Eun Hye We Hope that NIM's fans understand Would Reading this Post and thank You. 이만. 글 줄 이겠습니다. .... End of Post
Credit: Lee Ji Min/jaoni/popconfr2

Guest jongeunkookhye

class="post-title entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 26px 40px 22px; vertical-align: baseline; outline: none; font-size: 36px; background-color: rgb(28, 28, 28); border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(44, 44, 44); text-decoration: none; color: rgb(221, 221, 221); font-family: ChunkFiveWeb, Georgia, serif; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 48px; clear: both; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"Yoon Eun Hye talks about best friends Son Ye Jin & Gong Hyo Jin and kissing Gong Yoo

yoo_eun_hye_interview_121118.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye shared her feelings after watching some romantic scenes with actors Gong Yoo and Lee Sun Gyun again from the drama ‘The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince’.

Actress Yoon Eun Hye appeared on the MBC entertainment news program‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’ on November 18th.

Yoon Eun Hye watched some of the more revealing scenes from her wildly successful drama ‘The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince’ and commented, “It’s really revealing. I didn’t feel like it was revealing because I was thinking (her characterGo Eun Chan) was a guy. I guess I wasn’t so shy because I was young too.”

Beautiful Yoon Eun Hye also watched the kiss scenes with Gong Yoo and Lee Sun Gyun and wittily joked, “I really kissed a lot with cool people. How come I couldn’t enjoy it then? I can really do better now” bringing laughter to the viewers.

Yoon Eun Hye talked about her best friends as well. Yoon Eun Hye shared, “I’m close friends with Son Ye Jin and Gong Hyo Jin. Neither Son Ye Jin nor Gong Hyo Jin drink so when we get together, we have fun without drinking. I wish I didn’t drink either but I drink really well.”

Regarding her recent days, Yoon Eun Hye explained, “I was going to school and studying. I wasn’t hiding. I was busy personally.”

Image: ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’ & NewsEN
Source: NewsEN via Nate/ kpopfever.com

KIM JONG KOOK'S RESPONSE TO YOON EUN HYE'S “I really kissed a lot with cool people. How come I couldn’t enjoy it then? I can really do better now”

November 26, 2012  KIM JONG KOOK  recently made a guest appearance on MBC Music’s Haha 19TV Ha Theatre Show and showed his ability on how good he is  on folding his tongue  and latter said HE IS A GOOD KISSER which brought laughter among the set.

cr: missintan89/yt

Guest jongeunkookhye

REEL OR REAL?

while reading some news and facts about our couple, have read this comment made 4 years ago.
It could be the answer to the nonstop teasing of our couple.kekeke!

BHyrflKCQAExjWG.png

Guest shobe11

mayzie10 said: Just a while ago, I watched a fancam of JK's fanmeet when he sang Saying You Love Me and the MV was shown on the screen from behind.
I love the fans' reaction, they cheered/shouted during YEH's part so JK looked behind to see the video. Some say that the fans cheered when they hugged.