[Drama 2013] Shark 상어 | Don't Look Back : The Legend of Orpheus

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

Shark Episode 3 Review: Yeon Joon Suk Disappears After a Severe Car Accident

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"Shark Episode 3 Review: Yeon Joon Suk Disappears After a Severe Car AccidentJun 3, 2013

viadramaKim Gyu Chul, Kyung Soo Jin, Shark, Yeon Joon SukNo comments63 views

In Shark, episode 3, Han Yi Soo(played by Yeon Joon Suk) disappeared after a severe car accident.

Yi Soo has been tracing Jo Eui Sun(played by Kim Gyu Chul). As he found some astonishing documents about him, he ran to a phone box to call Jo Hae Woo(played byKyung Soo Jin).

Yi Soo said, “This is hard. I have no one to trust now.” As Hae Woo said she would come to see him, he continued, “It may be hard on you as well. This might be something you can’t bear. Just remember this. No matter what happens, you and I will always be together. Don’t forget what I said. Always remember. No matter what happens, we’ll never be separated.”

Just then, a truck ran towards the phone box, and Yi Soo got hit.

Guest NEWMARIO

Shark Episode 3 Review: Son Ye Jin Does Not Recognize Kim Nam Gil But Cries in His Arms

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"Shark Episode 3 Review: Son Ye Jin Does Not Recognize Kim Nam Gil But Cries in His ArmsJun 3, 2013

viadramaKim Nam Gil, Shark,Son Ye-jinNo comments84 views

In Shark, episode 3, Jo Hae Woo(played by Son Ye Jin) did not recognize Han Yi Soo(played by Kim Nam Gil) but cried in his arms.

Hae Woo went out to a balcony for fresh air and met with Yi Soo. However, she did not recognize him.

Yi Soo told her a story of the North Star, which he once told her in the past. Hae Woo was confused at first, but soon burst into tears. Yi Soo gave her a hug.

Guest NEWMARIO

Shark Episode 3 Review: Son Ye Jin & Ha Suk Jin Make Love to Each Other on Their First Night

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"Shark Episode 3 Review: Son Ye Jin & Ha Suk Jin Make Love to Each Other on Their First NightJun 3, 2013

viadramaHa Suk Jin, Kim Nam Gil, Shark, Son Ye-jinNo comments108 views

In Shark, episode 3, Jo Hae Woo(played by Son Ye Jin) and Oh Joon Young(played by Ha Suk Jin) made love to each other on their first night after marriage.

Yoshimura Jun(Han Yi Soo, played by Kim Nam Gil) was tormented by thinking of his love, Hae Woo, and Joon Young’s first night. At the hotel, Hae Woo and Joon Young spent their first night.

Guest NEWMARIO

Shark Episode 3 Review: Kim Nam Gil’s Brutal Revenge Starts

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Shark Episode 3 Review: Kim Nam Gil’s Brutal Revenge StartsJun 3, 2013

viadramaKim Min Sang, Kim Nam Gil, SharkNo comments77 views

In Shark, episode 3, Han Yi Soo(played by Kim Nam Gil)’s brutal revenged started.

Yi Soo kidnapped detective Jung Man Chul(played by Kim Min Sang), who cornered his father as the assailant of the hit-and-run accident in the past. Man Chul was frightened and said, “I didn’t kill him. It wasn’t me.”

Yi Soo replied, “This world needs a balance. If only one side becomes unfair, the balance crashes. Don’t you think you need a balance in your life too? I’ll give you a chance. The chance to reveal the truth of twelve years ago.” Man Chul asked, “Then are you going to save me?” Yi Soo answered, “I told you already. You need a balance in your life. Now go ahead.”

Just then, a man entered into the room and Yi Soo left. Soon, there was a sound of Man Chul getting stabbed.

CR: KOREANDRAMA.COM

NEWMARIO said:

class="post-title" style="font-weight: bold; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-style: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Shark Episode 3 Review: Kim Nam Gil’s Brutal Revenge StartsJun 3, 2013

viadramaKim Min Sang, Kim Nam Gil, SharkNo comments77 views

In Shark, episode 3, Han Yi Soo(played by Kim Nam Gil)’s brutal revenged started.

Yi Soo kidnapped detective Jung Man Chul(played by Kim Min Sang), who cornered his father as the assailant of the hit-and-run accident in the past. Man Chul was frightened and said, “I didn’t kill him. It wasn’t me.”

Yi Soo replied, “This world needs a balance. If only one side becomes unfair, the balance crashes. Don’t you think you need a balance in your life too? I’ll give you a chance. The chance to reveal the truth of twelve years ago.” Man Chul asked, “Then are you going to save me?” Yi Soo answered, “I told you already. You need a balance in your life. Now go ahead.”

Just then, a man entered into the room and Yi Soo left. Soon, there was a sound of Man Chul getting stabbed.

CR: KOREANDRAMA.COM

Guest wisteria7

Have only seen the first two episodes. Not bad. looking forward to more before I can give a solid like or dislike and why.....

by Joan MacDonald   Jun 03, 2013 11:44 AM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"Who Is That Actress Playing The Young Son Ye Jin in "Shark?"

Kyung Soo Jin

Who is that actress playing the young Son Ye Jin in the drama "Shark?"

It's Kyung Soo Jin and viewers have commented on the great casting.

Many kdramas employ two sets of actors for the same role, an actor to play the character in present day and then one or more actors to play the actor at other ages. Matching up a very young actor with an adult is easier than finding just the right person to play the teenage version of the character. Most people already look somewhat like their adult selves by the time they reach adolescence. So, the best casting agencies can hope for is someone who looks similar or has a similar feeling to the adult actor.

However, in the new drama "Shark," Kyung Soo Jin, who plays the teenage Jo Hae Woo looks and acts so much like the adult character played by Son Ye Jin, that netizens took notice.

"That girl looks so much like Son Ye Jin, it's not even a joke," one netizen wrote.

Netizens also commented on her youthful good looks, as the actress is no longer an adolescent.

Kyung Soo Jin, is only five years younger than Son Ye Jin, who at 31 plays the adult Jo Hae Woo. Both actresses look young for their ages but Kyung Soo Jin looks young enough to play a high school student.

This prompts another question. If she is 26 and people have only just noticed her, where has she been all this time?

The 26-year-old model has only been acting for two years but in that time she managed to appear in several top-notch dramas and two films.

She started out with small roles in "New Tales of Gisaeng" and "The Equator Man."

She also played the character Cathy in the 2011 movie "Holly and Wani." Then she played Oh Ah Young in "Ugly Cake," a drama about bullying. Next, she appeared as Crown Princess Min Hoe Bin of the Kang clan in the drama "Horse Doctor."

Then she was lucky enough to snag the role of Jo In Sung's first love, Moon Hee Jo, in "That Winter The Wind Blows." She described it as a small but amazing part.

"I'm a huge fan of Jo In Sung, so it was like my dream come true," said Kyung.

She also appears as Kim Mi Ra in the movie, "How To Use Guys With Secret Tips."

Now that viewers have noticed the actress, she is sure to be seen in more dramas and films.

http://www.kdramastars.com

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130603

AGB

MBC : Gu Family Book:
EP17: 17.5%(-0.7) / 21.0%(-0.7)

KBS : Shark:
EP03:   6.7%(  0.0) /  7.0%(-0.2)

SBS : Jang Ok Jung:  
EP17: 11.4%(+0.9) / 11.2%(+1.2)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Guest tureready

Now Available To Download At FreeKoreanDramas 
EPISODE 03

[RS,HF,DF,FC,UB,BS,FR,RG,HP,GU,FD],[FileFactory,YandexDisk,Mega,2Shared,Zippyshared] -  [720p-KOR]-[350MB-AVI]

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130603

TNmS

MBC : Gu Family Book:
EP17: 15.8%(-0.8) / 18.3%(-1.8)

KBS : Shark:
EP03: ----%(----) / ----%(----)

SBS : Jang Ok Jung:  
EP17: 12.2%(+0.9) / 14.2%(+1.2)

CR:TNmS Media Korea

Archived