[Drama 2013] Shark 상어 | Don't Look Back : The Legend of Orpheus

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't you guys who have Viki access rewatch it there.Only saying because there are a lot of nuances in the writing. You can feel what the writer is going to say.But for us non Koreans it's difficult to appreciate it.

We've finally edited the subs for ep 2 to reflect that.All previous ripped srt subs used by the streaming sites- were done before we were done.Sometimes its good you all have subs but it's also bad in a way for you all. Because you miss details.And the writers here. Are all about details. This is a revenge thriller after all.

Oh and plus there were a few major translation errors earlier. This is for episode 2 and it'll make you understand why Yi Soo why started down the revenge path. It makes me eager to find out if that's why Hae Woo became a lawyer because she thought he died.To seek justice for her first love. 

Cheers guys.

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mnmw7vLhPi1qbxx00o1_250.giftumblr_mnmw7vLhPi1qbxx00o5_250.giftumblr_mnmw7vLhPi1qbxx00o4_250.giftumblr_mnmw7vLhPi1qbxx00o2_250.giftumblr_mnmw7vLhPi1qbxx00o6_250.giftumblr_mnmw7vLhPi1qbxx00o8_r2_250.giftumblr_mnmw7vLhPi1qbxx00o7_250.giftumblr_mnmw7vLhPi1qbxx00o3_r1_250.gif
There are many things in this world that we can’t do much about. In any moments, we have no other choice but to do what we can do. Hae woo, I would like it you didn’t have such a hard time because of things you can’t do anything about.

cr to shura

Guest NEWMARIO

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: normal; clear: both; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""Shark" Son Ye Jin and Ha Suk Jin Disappointed for Filming the Kiss Scene Only Once

"Shark" Son Ye Jin and Ha Suk Jin Disappointed for Filming the Kiss Scene Only Once
(Photo : MBC) "Shark" Son Ye Jin and Ha Suk Jin Disappointed for Filming the Kiss Scene Only Once

"Shark" The kiss scene of Son Ye Jin and Ha Suk Jin has been revealed.

May 31, the production crew of the KBS new drama "Shark" revealed a photo that shows a romantic kiss scene of Son Ye Jin and Ha Suk Jin.

The kiss scene was said to have been filmed on May 24 at a hotel in Seoul. The adult actors have not filmed much yet so both Son Ye Jin and Ha Suk Jin seemed to be very nervous. However, once they began filming, their chemistry was amazing so their natural kiss scene received an "okay" for the first try.

Like Us on Facebook  

From the rehearsal to the filming, the scene was filmed only once since the director was satisfied. It has been reported however, that both Son Ye Jin and Ha Suk Jin made everyone laugh on set because they were disappointed they only filmed the kiss scene once.

Representatives of the drama stated that Son Ye Jin and Ha Suk Jin constantly discuss their characters on set and joke around with each other, brightening up the atmosphere on the set.

Meanwhile, the KBS drama "Shark" began its run on May 27th.

cr: kdramastars.com

Guest doanlan

never think even 1 second that Young Yi Soo is Han Yoo Joo younger brother in Shinning Inheritance !

he grew up too fast..... he was perfectly in SI too, sometimes I thought that he was really an autistic !

he's very tall & acts well

he made me cry in the scene he throws his dad ashes & goes directly into the lake

Guest doanlan

asti_g_mei said: This is a melo-revenge drama I guess. Not a bloody or messy death, they've been dying in a single prick of a deadly needle(?). No heart pounding sound effects but instead classic music playing most of the time. Revenge drama at its finest. But why am I loving every piece of this drama? 
I love Son Ye jin's aegyo on ep1, Kim Nam Gil short but with high impact return as Kim Joon.Young Yi Soo and Hae Woo are adorable, innocent love(?), maybe not yet it looks kind of a mutual infatuation to me. I Like Yi Soo's childhood friends. The casting here is really great.
I haven't seen a drama like this for a while, a drama with good story, good writers to that, good music score, nice looking actors and actress.. and to top all that.. they all CAN ACT REALLY WELL!This drama is daebak! 

Guest iheartyou1518

doanlan said:

never think even 1 second that Young Yi Soo is Han Yoo Joo younger brother in Shinning Inheritance !

he grew up too fast..... he was perfectly in SI too, sometimes I thought that he was really an autistic !

he's very tall & acts well

he made me cry in the scene he throws his dad ashes & goes directly into the lake

Guest hstar16

i watched a preview ep 3 on Shark's facebook page of china fan, Hae won seems to commit a suicide when she thinks Yi Soo died :(, but i can'r post this video on soompi, Who can show me the way to up an video from youtube or another web on Soompi ??

Archived