[Drama 2013] Sincerity Moves Heaven 지성이면 감천

Guest reijaye

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now IY already calling the uncle with "oppa" xD haha their aegyo talk  makes me laugh! ~~~ i cant wait to see SY - JS  put down their formal conversation to banmal ~~ like JH did to SY

its already summer, can we see YooGun (JS) abs in the next eps haha, we're going to see DW's again tonight
;)

i hope we can see more JS - SY for tonight eps, but i think the preview tells the opposite xD *ok i wont believe that preview *

@laura_waterhouse 
yes, JS's uncle is actually the mom's brother. hence he's part of her headache. lol ... as it is she's having to serve a traditional father in law with ancient values but her own brother is not married nor independent and his last film which the husband invested in was a failure and lost money. that's why she pressured JS to get the uncle a job at the broadcasting station. anyway, looks like the grandpa is purposely making life even harder for the mom to pressure her into getting JS & YR married. 

i was never into Yoo Gun before but am totally loving JS in this drama. hahaha ... i think he's so much finer looking now post army.

@exupery  the last time i saw YooGun was in Prosecutor Princess, even he's one of good looking actors i never knew too deep about him, when i heard he's in Park Se Young new drama, without thinking i approved him just bcuz of his goodlooking face. haha. but now i want to know everything bout him~~ *my shipper spirit is coming*

JS best scene from eps 33 is his waiting for SY after camera test outside building, he pretends to meet her by accident but actually he's there from a while ago. i love his gesture haha

Guest atomickitty

Hiya @funi and @timsha
So glad to see you here from TV Novel SS..
SMH is a good one and am sure we'll have fun throwing word rocks at the evil characters.

:D

Guest colleenfh

I just finished ep 34 and YR is doing everything to cause problems for SY and her family.  YR is one underhanded jealous creature, her biological mother is even helping her do evil they are a pair of peas in a pod.  No wonder MS has not wanted her in the family.  JS's grandpa needs to wake up and face reality or maybe JS needs to say something to the effect of I am not marrying anyone until you can show the women in this family some respect.  I know, I know that is not something that is done in Korean culture you have to respect your elders, to me that is wrong it just reinforces bad outdated behavior.  Whenever JS and SY are together he can't keep his eyes off of her it is really cute.  I think she is starting to feel something for him but is scared of not getting what she wants.  JS seems the more smitten right now but I think he is also scared she won't like him back because of his family's lifestyle.

just watched eps 34~~~  i like the beginning eps
:x
not scene YR n her real mom haha but the scene after that~~ yeay JS n SY going for dinner~~ and he feeds her with his own chopstick!! *omg my heart*

haha funny uncle just made bad first impression to Choi Fams

2013061322574954_1_rstarbsj_zps9961a919.jpg

and SY real mother starting to feel strange after saw SY camera test

2013061322560083_1_rstarbsj_zps003f7df0.jpg

cr to KBS capture

OMGoodness" The way the family finally met was Hilarious" ;))  I'm loving every bit of it.Oh My" Dong Wook shirtless" What a Man, What a Man, What a Man,What a Mighty Good Man, Yes he is.... ;;) I think I need to get my 2 piece Bathing Suit ready as well.  next time I'm gonna ask Dong Wook if I can go with him to the Water Parks ;)) Ye Rin is actually getting on my last nerve being jealous of SY. With that Devious look!! Look" SJ think of u as a sister, Nothing more. Please come to your senses before u end up in a Mental Hospital ^:)^ Because the way u have been looking lately having me to believe that your almost there @-)

Archived