Choi Tae Joon 최태준

Shinobu

WOW!!!  Project X movie (2003) is daebak!!!:wub:  Honestly, I think the movie was carried excellently by the kids' roles and acting.  And Tae Joon (12 years old) here was SUPERB!!!!  That intense eyes of his compounded with his infectious smile are eye-catching.  The music combinations are good too, in fact, the scenes of the adults are like Music Videos, LOL!!!

Why is it that  while watching this movie of Tae Joon, especially the scenes in the mud and in firing, I keep remembering and seeing Yoon Bo Mi?  That thought even kept me smiling while watching it the whole time ~  perhaps because I just watched last week Bo Mi's episodes at Real Man - Female Soldier Special:D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mymireya said:

@emgphils Have you seen him in Running man Episode and battle trip in the real man's trip (Macau). both are variety show eng sub.

Yes dear @mymireya, I have already watched those 2 variety shows Tae Joon attended. The RM was hilarious and it also showed his competitiveness while the Macau Trip was an eye-opener for me .  Tae Joon as the maknae and a foodie.  He showed great ability in planning and organizing too.  What really cracked me up during that trip was his fear of heights, and that episode in the Macau Tower conversing with that foreign instructor/guide was epic!!!!  The Celebrity Bromance with ZICO is endearingly heartwarming too.  It both showed his maturity (concern for Zico) and his boyishness (love for games) at the same time.  Variety shows are somewhat revealing of one's true individuality - and these shows showed the different sides of Tae Joon.

I would like to watch Pacemaker (movie 2012) next - I got curious because of those athletic photos of Tae Joon:D:tongue: 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, emgphils said:

Yes dear @mymireya, I have already watched those 2 variety shows Tae Joon attended. The RM was hilarious and it also showed his competitiveness while the Macau Trip was an eye-opener for me .  Tae Joon as the maknae and a foodie.  He showed great ability in planning and organizing too.  What really cracked me up during that trip was his fear of heights, and that episode in the Macau Tower conversing with that foreign instructor/guide was epic!!!!  The Celebrity Bromance with ZICO is endearingly heartwarming too.  It both showed his maturity (concern for Zico) and his boyishness (love for games) at the same time.  Variety shows are somewhat revealing of one's true individuality - and these shows showed the different sides of Tae Joon.

I would like to watch Pacemaker (movie 2012) next - I got curious because of those athletic photos of Tae Joon:D:tongue: 

Sorry, not available.

• Like 2

My dear @mymireya, you're a GEM!!!!  Those are AWESOME consecutive posts on Tae Joon's previous accomplishments.  I thought this plan of documenting here ALL of Tae Joon's past activities seemed quite difficult but your doing just EXCELLENTLY!!!:blush:  My deepest gratitude sweetie for your tireless and sincere efforts:heart:  You're giving much "visuals" to those listed works/accomplishments of Tae Joon, and I'm learning to understand him more and more.

Thanks again, and keep them coming:D  FIGHTING!!!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, emgphils said:

Now I got what you mean @Myraa!!!  Just saw your recent posts right after I posted my query, kekeke!!!!  Now, I'm watching that movie you posted, Project X (2003) now.:wub:

Thanks dearest, and I'll try to follow ~

My name is Rania, my friend also have the same name, I tried to use another name myrania, rejected, only managed "myraa" nia is missing. Sorry.

• Like 1

Guys, any Korean here?  Can someone translate this in English?  I really would love to read his replies to interviews - this is one of the best source of information I think, I mean reading his replies to random questions - so we can come to understand his thoughts and ideas in anything and everything under the sun.  Sometimes, listening to a person expands one's understanding of him/her immensely.

Unfortunately, I don't understand/read Korean/Hangul.  Any helpful Korean chingus here?:)  Thanks in advance guys ~

160405 Choi Tae Joon on MaxMovie Magazine

Read the Full Interview [Korean] here: http://news.maxmovie.com/131832

Cfxxft5UAAAjxfQ.jpg

cr:  @CTJfans (Twitter)

• Like 2