Choi Tae Joon 최태준

Shinobu

39 minutes ago, Myraa said:

agreed with you, Missing 9 is an interesting Drama to follow with a good mystery plot, all the actors played their parts well. I watched both drama on my screen, side by side (I am using Desktop) eventhough Tae joon is not in the 2nd ep. I am satisfied with Baek Jin Hee she's beautiful with a naive look. Looking forward to see it again.

Dear @emgphils you really can elaborate it with strong and beautiful words, during my school days I am just a medium student in writing essay. The credit goes to you, please support this thread and I will always support you. Thanks

Hi sweetie!!!!  Thank you so much with your kind words.  I will surely be supporting this CTJ thread (including Tae-Bom couple thread) come what may, because I have come to adore these 2 immensely.  I don't know them well yet so I am enjoying the process of getting to know them more, and at the same time encountering equally beautiful fans/supporters of CTJ (or Tae-Bom) in the process too, just like you.  When I get excited or inspired because of them, or when I see/read anything about them (as a couple or individual activities), I will not hesitate to share it here with you guys.  That's a promise I intend to keep ~ 

• Like 4

I was about to hit the bed when I saw this :wub:  ~ last post for tonight ~

[Drama Review] 'Missing 9' - Episode 1

Chanyeol,Cao-Lu,jung-kyung-ho,baek-jin-hee,lee-sun-bin

K-dramas these days are getting bold. They're getting experimental, they're trying to break norms and clichés, and MBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Missing 9' is exactly one such production, according to its production team. 

The story revolves around 9 survivors of a plane crash, who end up deserted on an island. But episode 1 begins on a very mysterious note, by leaving us to question, "What happened to the 'Missing 9'?" We're forced to ask this question because in the beginning of the episode, Ra Bong Hee (played by Baek Jin Hee) is found on the shores of a beach in China, 4 months after the plane crash. She's supposedly the sole survivor, and her return is met with mixed feelings from everyone involved with the case, except for her poor mother. 

One thing to note immediately with the start of the episode is that, the people in this drama, the people who show up in front of Ra Bong Hee asking questions and demanding answers, they are not nice people. Or to put it better, they are people with hidden agendas, each with their own selfish goal and need they want fulfilled or accomplished, and that is exactly why no one apparently was generous enough to offer Ra Bong Hee a hair dryer when she gets found, investigated, and sent home to Korea. (Because that hair...) 

Okay back to the actual point, let's list out a few names of the people who are trying to get answers from Ra Bong Hee about the 'Missing 9'. There's Jang Do Pal, who seemingly has taken over as the new CEO of Legend Entertainment with the former CEO missing, there's the investigation team chairwoman Jo Hee Kyung, and then there's Joy's dad Yang Dong Geun, in the role of attorney Yoon Tae Young. That's a handful of people with hidden agendas that Bong Hee will have to deal with!

But in terms of the drama's sequence, production, and all that, did anyone else feel like a lot of what happened leading up to the plane crash - so the scenes with Seo Jun Oh (played by Jung Kyung Ho) at his schedule and the Legend Entertainment crew taking off on their flight, and so on - seemed very... unrealistic? 

t wasn't until after I finished the 1st episode and thought about what happened more that I realized why. The drama uses a rather back and forth sequence where Bong Hee is recounting the tale through her memory. This means that the present, including all of the scenes that occur after Bong Hee gets found, brought back to Korea, interviewed, and are all reality. However, all of the scenes which tell the story before the plane crash, including how Bong Hee got her first job and what occurred on the plane before the crash, are memories from Bong Hee's mind, and therefore they have an exaggerated quality to them in some aspects, because people's memories aren't picture-perfect. They distort and favor according to the person whose memories they are. Finally, the scenes which consist of memories within Bong Hee's memories, such as those of boy band Dreamers (Dreamerz?) discussing their comeback song, have an older, grainier quality to them, and a darker tone in general. 

Now, for a comprehensive list of the main characters we have on the Legend Entertainment plane. We have the Dreamers band members Seo Jun Oh, Choi Tae Ho (played by Choi Tae Joon), and Lee Yeol (played by EXO's Chanyeol). We have Jun Oh's manager Jung Ki Joon (played by Oh Jung Sae), actress Ha Ji Ah (played by Lee Sun Bin), actress Yoon So Hee (played by Ryu Won), Legend Entertainment CEO Hwang Jae Guk, and his secretary, Tae Ho Hang. If we add Ra Bong Hee, that makes the 'Missing 9'. The plane also had two pilots, flight attendants, and the three girl group members (including FIESTAR's Cao Lu). To say that there was a lot of drama on the plane before the crash would be an understatement, but what we'll need to focus on is when the plane begins showing signs of crashing. 

Once the plane is about to crash, the passengers begin to display their real characteristics. For instance, Seo Jun Oh, who has been described by Bong Hee as selfish and conceited and impractical, tosses a pillow to save Yeol and Ji Ah from a falling chandelier piece, despite not having shown any signs of caring for anyone around him until that moment. Jun Oh's manager Ki Joon shows more concern for Ji Ah than anyone on the plane, including Ji Ah's boyfriend, Tae Ho. 

In the final moments of the episode, also the final moments before the plane crashes into the ocean, the story fully unveils a new mystery of what happened in the past that made Dreamers' producer Shin Jae Hyun commit suicide. Tae Ho claims that Jun Oh was responsible, while So Hee also described Jun Oh as a "bad person" to Bong Hee. But another point to note is why all of the key employees of Legend Entertainment were summoned for a meeting and were all heading in for it together when Jae Hyun's body landed on the hood of the car. 

All in all, the first episode was only a brief taste of what 'Missing 9' is all about, leaving us with mystery after mystery to wonder and fret over so that we are ultimately left with no choice but to tune into the next episode to find out. Not only do we need answers as to how the passengers managed to survive trapped inside a plane underwater, but we need to know what happened to the other missing 8, we need to know who really forced Jae Hyun to commit suicide, and we just KNOW that that's not even the end of the mysteries in the drama. A first episode that leaves us hungry for more. Keep it up, 'Missing 9'!

SCORE:

Plot................8
Performance......7
Pacing...........7

OVERALL......7.3

Source:  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/drama-review-missing-9-episode-1

• Like 5

hi everyone....I always love Choi Tae Joon since Padam Padam. and this new drama of his is just awesome...one of my favorite K actors is also there 'Jung Kyoung Hoo' and i just fell in love with Baek Jin Hee. Thus, Missing Nine is another drama that i look forward to watch every week. Choi Tae Joon, ajah!

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, meheaven said:

hi everyone....I always love Choi Tae Joon since Padam Padam. and this new drama of his is just awesome...one of my favorite K actors is also there 'Jung Kyoung Hoo' and i just fell in love with Baek Jin Hee. Thus, Missing Nine is another drama that i look forward to watch every week. Choi Tae Joon, ajah!

welcome to this thread, let us support each other. Thanks.

• Like 3

[Drama Review] 'Missing 9' - Episode 2

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/drama-review-missing-9-episode-2

The fact that this drama can hold viewers' interests and create excitement as it unfolds is quite impressive.  Looking forward for the 3rd episode - waiting with abated breathe for Tae Joon's scenes.  I missed his presence in the 2nd episode, LOL.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Myraa said:

I love the way this analysis/comments have been written, very concise yet it concretely captured the totality of the 2 episodes excellently.  Very nice review.  I like how she describes Tae Ho's relationship with that girl - casual like a "fling". 

5 hours ago, Carat Ng said:

http://tv.naver.com/v/1388068 

Another angle of missing 9 behind the scenes about the ad-lib... it's really painful for Chanyeol and TJ to hold... kakakakkakakakka

This one made my day complete!!!  These guys though filming a very serious scene were truly having fun.  And it's equally "painful" for me to watch them both holding their hilarity too ~  I guess, a healthy friendship was built among these actors while filming this drama seeing their friendly and easy camaraderie.

37 minutes ago, Myraa said:

Image result for choi tae joon

Chooi Tae Joon and his elder brother Choi Hak Joon

Seeing these, Tae Joon's and his brother's picture put side-by-side, they really have distinct similarities. They have the same facial features, from chin to the nose, specially the upper lips part.  They only differ in eyes, but the intensity of their gaze is so cunningly similar.  I guess such distinct features are not immediately distinguishable because the brother is chubbier than Tae Joon.  They're both good looking in their own unique way, if I may say so.  But of course, I find Tae Joon more gorgeous:D so rightfully fitting/matched for my adorable Bo Mi!!:blush::wub: 

• Like 7