Choi Tae Joon 최태준

Shinobu

Missing Nine episode 1 Nielsen TV ratings are 6.5 percent in South Korea

kdramafan
January 19, 2017
7 Views

Korean drama Missing Nine episode 1 was aired yesterday in South Korea. It is about a plane crash on an uninhabited island, somewhat similar to US Drama Lost.

Jung Kyung-ho and Baek Jin-hee are playing the main leads in this TV drama. Oh Je Se, Choi Tae Joon, Lee Sun Bin and Park Chan Yeol are also part of this TV drama.

According to ratings agency Nielsen, Missing Nine episode 1 has TV ratings of 6.5% nationwide. This is quite good, at least the TV ratings are a bit higher compared to last TV drama aired on the same TV channel.

missing nine episode 1

It could be higher, in my opinion it coincide with Legend of the Blue Seas. A lot of spectators are following it (worldwide) and they do not want to miss just 2 more episodes. my guess Missing 9 episode 2 and 3 the rate will remains the same.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Myraa said:

kdramafan
January 19, 2017
7 Views

Korean drama Missing Nine episode 1 was aired yesterday in South Korea. It is about a plane crash on an uninhabited island, somewhat similar to US Drama Lost.

Jung Kyung-ho and Baek Jin-hee are playing the main leads in this TV drama. Oh Je Se, Choi Tae Joon, Lee Sun Bin and Park Chan Yeol are also part of this TV drama.

According to ratings agency Nielsen, Missing Nine episode 1 has TV ratings of 6.5% nationwide. This is quite good, at least the TV ratings are a bit higher compared to last TV drama aired on the same TV channel.

missing nine episode 1

It could be higher, in my opinion it coincide with Legend of the Blue Seas. A lot of spectators are following it (worldwide) and they do not want to miss just 2 more episodes. my guess Missing 9 episode 2 and 3 the rate will remains the same.

I agree dear.  I just watched the opening  episode (English subbed,of course) and it's really awesome!!!  If this did not go head-to-head with the Legend of the Blue Sea as you said, it would have garnered a higher rating.  Overall, it did well in my opinion, and I sure do hope (and pray) that it will show an increasing viewership rating as the story/drama unfolds.  Choi Tae Joon as Choi Tae Ho is absolutely amazing ~ his facial expression can convey a thousand words/emotions, and when he did speak, I love the tone and the intonation - it truly holds attention.  That kissing scene - LOL, good thing I know there is one before watching, and when I did see it, I just laughed it off. It's not "wild", just so-so:D thank goodness:tongue: otherwise, he will be in real trouble with wife Bo Mi, kekekeke!!!

Yeah, he's with a lot of beautiful stars these days but BO MI to me is still the BEST and the MOST GORGEOUS one for TAE JOON.  I'm glad that Tae Joon is quite busy these days though doing varied things simultaneously.  It's the best way for him to widen his horizon, and hone further his acting abilities.  And excellent for us too because we get to see him like always!!!! 

• Like 7

Saw this post in Missing 9 thread and i thought of re- posting the link  here. I like the writer's insight and comments particularly on Taejoon's acting as Cho Tae-ho. I thought Tae-ho's character is well conveyed and executed well by Tae-joons excellent acting...

Missing01-00001a.jpg

Read: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/missing-9-episode-1/

*P.S Thanks @mymireya for the help.Now i know a bit on how to post a few pics...still need to learn more ...:grin:

Edited by lynseyanzia
  • Like 5

Korean drama Missing Nine episode 1 real time TV ratings 4.5 percent in Seoul South Korea

kdramafan
January 18, 2017
89 Views

Korean drama Missing Nine episode 1 real time TV ratings 4.5 percent in Seoul South Korea

Korean drama Missing Nine episode 1 was aired today in South Korea. It is about a plane crash on an uninhabited island, somewhat similar to US Drama Lost.

Jung Kyung-ho and Baek Jin-hee are playing the main leads in this TV drama. Oh Je Se, Choi Tae Joon, Lee Sun Bin and Park Chan Yeol are also part of this TV drama. According to ratings agency ATAM, Missing Nine episode 1 has real time TV ratings of 4.5% in Seoul.

Korean drama Missing Nine

• Like 4

Missing Nine episode 2 Nielsen TV ratings dropped a little 5.8 percent in South Korea

kdramafan
January 20, 2017
6 Views

Missing Nine episode 2 Nielsen TV ratings dropped a little 5.8 percent in South Korea

New Korean drama Missing Nine episode 2 was aired yesterday in South Korea. It is about a plane crash on an uninhabited island, somewhat similar to US Drama Lost.

According to ratings agency Nielsen, Missing Nine episode 2 has TV ratings of 5.8% nationwide, a drop of 0.7%.

• Like 2

I just watched 2nd episode (subbed), and no Tae Joon scene:(:(  I was really excited and truly looking forward to see him.  At least I get to see him in the preview, so sure thing, 3rd episode will be a blast.:)

Overall though, 2nd episode is interesting enough for me.  So far, the way this drama is unfolding is awesome.  And I agree to the comments/analysis at dramabeans provided/posted above by our dear @lynseyanzia for episode 1.  You cannot really help but notice how impressive and excellently executed the smallest yet so effective facial expressions and gestures/posture of Tae Joon - everything he does seems to be conveying a deeper meaning that you can't help but think and analyze as a viewer . . . . and that created interest and curiosity is what has held me glued to my seat and watch attentively.  I will truly be watching this drama till the end, not just because I'd like to see solely the gorgeousness of Tae Joon :D:D but also to witness and enjoy firsthand his excellent acting ability.  And this is a drama that he was filming simultaneous with WGM with BO MI so I would like also to see how and what he did here to fully understand him and his interaction with Bo Mi. 

With that slight drop in rating, I'm not particularly worried though.  Most expected it since the other drama being shown at the same  time with Missing 9 is at its climax now.  Missing 9 will surely find its right footing come next episode - it has a unique story to tell and quite an interesting plot to expose so it will be an awesome drama.

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, emgphils said:

I just watched 2nd episode (subbed), and no Tae Joon scene:(:(  I was really excited and truly looking forward to see him.  At least I get to see him in the preview, so sure thing, 3rd episode will be a blast.:)

Overall though, 2nd episode is interesting enough for me.  So far, the way this drama is unfolding is awesome.  And I agree to the comments/analysis at dramabeans provided/posted above by our dear @lynseyanzia for episode 1.  You cannot really help but notice how impressive and excellently executed the smallest yet so effective facial expressions and gestures/posture of Tae Joon - everything he does seems to be conveying a deeper meaning that you can't help but think and analyze as a viewer . . . . and that created interest and curiosity is what has held me glued to my seat and watch attentively.  I will truly be watching this drama till the end, not just because I'd like to see solely the gorgeousness of Tae Joon :D:D but also to witness and enjoy firsthand his excellent acting ability.  And this is a drama that he was filming simultaneous with WGM with BO MI so I would like also to see how and what he did here to fully understand him and his interaction with Bo Mi. 

With that slight drop in rating, I'm not particularly worried though.  Most expected it since the other drama being shown at the same  time with Missing 9 is at its climax now.  Missing 9 will surely find its right footing come next episode - it has a unique story to tell and quite an interesting plot to expose so it will be an awesome drama.

agreed with you, Missing 9 is an interesting Drama to follow with a good mystery plot, all the actors played their parts well. I watched both drama on my screen, side by side (I am using Desktop) eventhough Tae joon is not in the 2nd ep. I am satisfied with Baek Jin Hee she's beautiful with a naive look. Looking forward to see it again.

Dear @emgphils you really can elaborate it with strong and beautiful words, during my school days I am just a medium student in writing essay. The credit goes to you, please support this thread and I will always support you. Thanks

• Like 4