Choi Tae Joon 최태준

Shinobu

THROWBACK from year 2015 -  "ALL ABOUT MOM"

Rankings of Drama Ratings in 2015

Source:  http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2015/12/rankings-of-drama-ratings-in-2015.html

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Y1iS9DCfYWk/VnDUm0tev9I/AAAAAAAAUbU/i-q-pLRjJ0Q/s1600/3.png

TOP 6 ratings of weekend dramas:

1) What Happens to My Family (43.3%)
2) The Legendary Witch (31.4%)
3) All About My Mom (31.1%)
4) Rosy Lovers (28.9%)
5) My Daughter Geum Sawol (27.3%)
6) Make a Woman Cry (25.5%)
--------------------------------

Tae Joon is really quite successful in his own ways.  All he was part of, such as this drama, has been recognized well, and yet he remains humble and simple in his ways.  As Zico mentioned in their stints in Celebrity Bros, Tae Joon quite keeps to himself a lot, and read scripts while even a party is going on. He is really very dedicated, committed and a serious actor, and that's good.  Only people of this discipline will last long in this industry, and I for one is in heaven if does stay active for along long time ~   We will see more of him I'm sure since he's taking on the challenge of widening his horizon by venturing into variety shows, talk shows and even taking in varied and yet challenging roles as an actor.
  • Like 3

Throwback from year 2015  -  RUNNINGMAN MAN (Episode 230)

Seo Kang Jun, Hong Jong Hyun, Nam Joo Hyuk, Seo Ha Joon, & Choi Tae Joon are a handsome bunch in still cuts for 'Running Man'

January 16, 2015

'One-sided love' was the theme of the upcoming episode, and Lee Kwang Soo joked during filming, "One-sided love is my specialty," bringing laughter on set. Female students in their teens and women in their thirties also shared their experience with one-sided love during this special race with 5 flower boy actors!

seo-kang-jun_1421378874_running.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1421378880_man.jpg

Source:  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/seo-kang-jun-hong-jong-hyun-nam-joo-hyuk-seo-ha-joon-choi-tae-joon-are-a-handsome-bunch-in-still-cuts-for-running-man

Watch the entire episode in this link::heart:  HAPPY VIEWING!!!!

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/2939-[engsub]-running-man-ep.230

Note:  Just in case the first video does not works for you, click the Server Openload below.  Dailymotion server for some does not work at all so just choose Server Openload.

I also love the way they described him here - Choi Tae Joon - "Super Rookie with the Charm of an Intellectual":wub::blush:  So fitting!!!!

• Like 4

Throwback from year 2015  -  CELEBRITY BROMANCE (Season 2)

Tae Joon's friendship with ZICO is heartwarming - they're just like kids playing around, like real brothers when they talk of serious matters like family concerns.  This variety show, though brief showed a lot of Tae Joon's personality ~

Source:  YouTube

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, mymireya said:

@emgphilsIt's in you hand now, I will take my rest, if anything you want to add from year 2001-2014 you are welcome. I am watching another my favourite drama our Gab Soon, formerly WGM "SOLIM COUPLE" Thanks.

Hello sweetie!!!  I just watched the raw Tae-Bom WGM episode 16 and re-watched RM 230 so I'm quite taking a bit off searching for older news/articles for now. Just having my dinner though while the official WGM videos of Tae-Bom couple at YouTube are playing to at least increase views, LOL.  Yeah, it's nice to get some break/breather too for a fresher disposition again once your up to it dear.

Btw, I tried watching the link you posted above on Missing Nine introduction but no English sub.  Did I miss clicking anything to show the subtitles?  I'm truly excited about this new drama of Tae Joon, really looks and feels exciting ~

• Like 3

Hi! Just finished to watch Taejoon's movie "Eclipse" (RAW) and saw the site  myasiantv had the engsub of Missing Nine (the Introduction)

http://myasiantv.se/drama/missing-nine/episode-/?utm_source=korean_sub_box&utm_medium=home&utm_campaign=tracking

Much as i wanted to share a few post here if there's any but unfortunately  i dont have the know how to post pics....so will just keep on relying on everone's posts.

Been also looking on TaeJoon's guesting on Radiostar back in 2014 i guess. I couldn't find an engsub or any link of the whole episode. I'm interested to see that episode. I think that was the first variety show where he showed his talent of voice imitating/impersonation.

• Like 4

Throwback from year 2016  - BATTLE TRIP:  Episode 10 Real Men's Trip       (Variety Show)

Jung Joon Young, CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun, and Actor Choi Tae Joon To Travel To Macao On “Battle Trip”

Jung Joon Young Lee Jong Hyun Choi Tae Joon

Singer Jung Joon Young CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun and actor CHOI TAE JOON will be traveling to Macao together on an upcoming episode of “Battle Trip.”

On June 8, an affiliate of the variety department stated, “Jung Joon Young, Lee Jong Hyun, and Choi Tae Joon are familiar with each other and decided to go on the trip together. They will tell the audience some useful tips when traveling to Macao.”

It added, “Their trip to Macao will air on June 18.”

Meanwhile, “Battle Trip” takes viewers to various places worldwide as the stars give useful tips on traveling.

Source:  Soompi

Watch full video below.  Tae Joon as the maknae actually looks adorable with his hyungs' company!!! Watching them eat with so much gusto, and the way they describe the taste of the foods are hilariously adorable.  Their friendship and familiarity with each other is really something ~ absolutely special ~

And it's a plus that these 3 guys are so handsome:wub:

• Like 4

Throwback from year 2015  -  HAPPY TOGETHER: Episode 441 (Variety Show)

This episode is totally very interactive and hilarious at most . . . . and our dear Tae Joon never fails to make me laugh and be amazed at the same time of his superb ability to express himself - he's truly very active and conversant in this show.  So proud of him really ~

In my opinion, ZICO may be more popular than him at that time but Tae Joon has maturely and professionally expressed himself.  When he speaks, everyone listens and reacts, thus drawing the best reactions at most.  He holds/draws attention really and that is the best feedback to any artist in my opinion.  He's an actor, an excellent one too and yet he's doing excellently too in variety and talk shows.  That simply shows how talented he is.  Watching one by one all the things he has done is like there is always something new to be unveiled about him.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, lynseyanzia said:

Hi! Just finished to watch Taejoon's movie "Eclipse" (RAW) and saw the site  myasiantv had the engsub of Missing Nine (the Introduction)

http://myasiantv.se/drama/missing-nine/episode-/?utm_source=korean_sub_box&utm_medium=home&utm_campaign=tracking

Much as i wanted to share a few post here if there's any but unfortunately  i dont have the know how to post pics....so will just keep on relying on everone's posts.

Been also looking on TaeJoon's guesting on Radiostar back in 2014 i guess. I couldn't find an engsub or any link of the whole episode. I'm interested to see that episode. I think that was the first variety show where he showed his talent of voice imitating/impersonation.

To post pics is the same way how you post the link as you did now.

• you will click at the photos you want to send(right click)
  •  few sentences will appear, click at the sentence "copy image" (left click)
  •  go to the page you want to post it, let say Choi Tae Joon threat.
  • give a right click and a few sentence will appear again and just click "paste".
  • finally just click submit reply.
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, mymireya said:

http://hdfree.se/watch-online/missing-nine/episode-0

Missing 9 Introduction episode eng. sub.

2 hours ago, lynseyanzia said:

WOW!!!  Amazing tv drama - Missing Nine surely captured my interest.  Just watched the provided links guys and thank you so much. It was really worth-watching. 

I noticed that Tae Joon's scenes included in the trailer and in the entire introduction are quite few. I guess his role holds a vital key in the story, thus the suspense.  Come to think of it, they did not really reveal much of his role, LOL!!! And that kissing scene of his cracked me up ~ and that's the first time I saw him got flustered/unease when they brought it up.  He must have been thinking he's in trouble with his virtual wife, Bo Mi:D I truly pray this drama will have a high viewership ratings come Jan.18.  They deserve it -  TAE JOON deserves it, worked for it.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, emgphils said:

WOW!!!  Amazing tv drama - Missing Nine surely captured my interest.  Just watched the provided links guys and thank you so much. It was really worth-watching. 

I noticed that Tae Joon's scenes included in the trailer and in the entire introduction are quite few. I guess his role holds a vital key in the story, thus the suspense.  Come to think of it, they did not really reveal much of his role, LOL!!! And that kissing scene of his cracked me up ~ and that's the first time I saw him got flustered/unease when they brought it up.  He must have been thinking he's in trouble with his virtual wife, Bo Mi:D I truly pray this drama will have a high viewership ratings come Jan.18.  They deserve it -  TAE JOON deserves it, worked for it.

True, his thinking of his virtual wife / the image of wgm supporters thinking about him. He doesn't want his wgm supporters to misunderstand the role he had in missing 9.

• Like 3

Cast of “Missing 9” Opens Up About Difficulties Of Extremely Realistic Approach To Filming

Jung Kyung Ho, Baek Jin Hee, Choi Tae Joon Lee Sun Bin

By now, you may have heard of MBC’s upcoming drama “Missing 9,” a story about nine individuals who get stranded on an island following an unexpected plane accident. What may come as news is how realistic and tiring filming was.

During a special broadcast on January 12, four members of the main cast –Jung Kyung Ho, Baek Jin Hee, Choi Tae Joon, and Lee Sun Bin- sat down to watch and discuss an extended preview of the drama.

Throughout the show, the actors talked about how at times, it actually felt like they were stranded on an island. In one particular clip, Baek Jin Hee candidly revealed that they mainly ate canned tuna with rice while filming on the island, and that “food was precious.”

Misisng 9 3

So, when they would shout “I’m hungry” as lines, it wasn’t necessarily just acting sometimes, and when there was food -such as packaged kimchi or chips- available on set as a prop, many of the actors would snack on it instead.

Filming was so hard at times, that Lee Sun Bin even mentioned at the press conference that “filming for ‘Missing 9’ was more difficult than filming for ‘Law of the Jungle.'”

Missing 9 2

They also explained how they would wear the same exact clothes multiple times, and that they couldn’t wash them due to how their was made. Although, the actors also hilariously added that they didn’t smell because, “around the time it might smell, we would be filming in the water or it would rain.”

As expected, any of the scenes involving water or strenuous physical activity, like running through the woods, were the hardest, according to the cast. In particular, Baek Jin Hee had an exceptionally difficult time, as she had to first overcome a past trauma with water.

“Because both the accident and rescue scenes take place mainly in the water, I remember having to film underwater scenes for over 12 hours the first time,” she stated.

Missing 9

Rest assured, as the whole drama doesn’t appear to take place on the island, and their efforts will surely pay off.

Watch some of the arduous filming take place below, and don’t forget to check out “Missing 9” when it premieres on January 18!

• Like 3

Throwback from year 2013-Running Man Ep. 230

‘Running Man’ Choi Tae Joon Loses Foolishly

running man

The SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' guest Choi Tae Joon lost his round foolishly, making the members of the other laugh. On the latest episode of the popular SBS entertainment program 'Running Man,' which aired on January 18, 2015, the five male guests, Suh Kang Joon, Hong Jong Hyun, Suh Ha Joon, Choi Tae Joon and Nam Joo Hyuk, played games with the Running Man members. The five guests, who had the nickname of 'Flower Boys,' wore high school uniforms and played games on the subject of psychology of women. When it was Choi Tae Joon's turn to put the beach ball into the net, he put the ball that had a wrong answer written on it. Captain Lee Kwang Soo yelled at him for losing the round, and Choi Tae Joong felt sorry about losing foolishly. In related news, on the most recent episode of the SBS entertainment program 'Running Man,' five actors, Suh Kang Joon, Hong Jong Hyun, Suh Ha Joon, Choi Tae Joon and Nam Joo Hyuk, changed into high school students and played games on the psychology of women. The popular SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' airs every Sunday night, and stars members Yoo Jae Suk, Gary, Haha, Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Kwang Soo and Song Ji Hyo.

• Like 3

Throwback from year 2015 - Celebrity Bromance

Choi Tae Joon Shares His Funny Photo War With Block B’s Zico on “Celebrity Bromance”

choi tae joon zico 2

March 1’s episode of “Celebrity Bromance” follows Block B member Zico and Choi Tae Joon as they meet up to hang out at a cafe, where they joke with each other and talk about what they’ve been up to.

Zico says to Choi Tae Joon, “You know, there’s a side of you that the public doesn’t see if they only see you through your acting. In my case, I’ve been messing up my image for a long time, but you’ve never shown anything like that, not even once!”

choi tae joon zico 3

“Of course not,” replies Choi Tae Joon. “What could I show?”

“But I have some in here!” says Zico, holding up his phone and laughing. “I have everything in here, like our voice memos.”

“You’re in here too!” laughs Choi Tae Joon, holding up his own phone.

In a private interview, Choi Tae Joon says, “There was a KakaoTalk war between Zico and me on my phone. I was in the drama ‘Magic Kid, Masuri’ a long time ago, and he made the background to his KakaoTalk an insane photo of me from back then.”

choi tae joon 1“Celebrity Bromance” then shows other funny photos of Choi Tae Joon that Zico has used on his KakaoTalk.

choi tae joon 5“So I turned my background screen into things like this,” he says, showing the crew his phone. “We’re always changing them!”

choi tae joon 4choi tae joon 3Back at the cafe, Choi Tae Joon threatens Zico that if he shares anything embarrassing of him, he’ll do the same for Zico in return. “You won’t be able to be on television ever again!” he warns him.

choi tae joon zico

• Like 3

"Eclipse" Movie is also known by its Korean name "Cutter"

Choi Tae Joon talks about his first ever bed scene with Moon Ga Young in movie 'Cutter'

By beansss    Sunday, April 3, 2016    25,068    3,664    6
moon-ga-young

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
Actor Choi Tae Joon, who took on not only his first bed scene but also his first film debut, sat down with an interview about his recent experiences in movie 'Cutter'. 

SEE ALSO: allkpop Interview: Tablo answers questions for his book 'Blonote'!

In his upcoming movie 'Cutter', Choi Tae Joon took on the role of a sociopathic high school student. Although he was happy to be taking on a younger role compared to his previous, more mature roles in dramas, the transition back to his student days wasn't easy, according to the actor. He stated, "There were a lot of things I couldn't understand or relate to, because I'm not a student anymore. It took a long time for me to find that emotional point between a full grown adult and a high school student." 

Regarding his bed scene with co-actress Moon Ga Young, the actor relayed, "I wasn't exactly the pro in the situation, but because Ga Young is so young, I worried over the whole scene quite a bit. Even though we all expected the scene to be a difficult one, I was really thankful for Ga Young, who did a great job. She made all of us, including the director and staff, just at ease during the whole scene. We were able to get through it without insignificant NG cuts. It was a valuable experience." 

'Cutter', which premiered in Korea on March 30, is an R-rated mystery thriller about three high school students who get involved in a dangerous crime. Sounds like a good one! 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Myraa said:

Choi Tae Joon talks about his first ever bed scene with Moon Ga Young in movie 'Cutter'

April 3, 2016  
moon-ga-young

CUTTER movie?  Tae Joon also did this?  Wow, so he did 2 movies in 2016 - Eclipse and Cutter. 

I hope we can find a complete video of this movie.  I'm getting frustrated searching for the videos of Pacemaker and Eclipse (English subbed).  It was actually what I did most the whole day yesterday but to no avail.  He's really working so hard, and I'm glad he's continuously receiving or being casted in movies and tv dramas. His active participation in variety and talk shows are icings on the cake!!!

• Like 3

Movie Eclipse also known by his Korean name Cutter.

Image result for CUTTER MOVIE IS ALSO KNOWN AS ECLIPSE27.jpg

1 hour ago, emgphils said:

CUTTER movie?  Tae Joon also did this?  Wow, so he did 2 movies in 2016 - Eclipse and Cutter. 

I hope we can find a complete video of this movie.  I'm getting frustrated searching for the videos of Pacemaker and Eclipse (English subbed).  It was actually what I did most the whole day yesterday but to no avail.  He's really working so hard, and I'm glad he's continuously receiving or being casted in movies and tv dramas. His active participation in variety and talk shows are icings on the cake!!!

Sorry, Eclipse is also known by its Korean name Cutter.

• Like 3